NEW SLAM PIGGY THREAD

NEW SLAM PIGGY THREAD
POST EM UP BOYS

MOAR

gonna need that bottom left pic

.being racist is the only thing OP is fantastic for. Thats how he gets his rocks off, and he's orange.

Post wwyd to this fatty for moar.

One more for incentive.

She's so hungry!

She would for sure be in my Mad Max Milking stable. Bet she produces crazy amounts of milk.

Milking stable?

I like her. She seems nice. Her boobs look a little funny, but what the hell.

She needs to be on equine hormones

I'd like that fuck her , bless my soul

When there's no fresh drinking water around, you need a good milking stable

That sounds poorly planned. But I've watched too much Hokuto no Ken.

Who is she?!? Bottom right pic made me cum buckets and im still hard as fuck.

She looks nice with clothes on.

Would be nice to her and be friends and secretly fuck her brains out.

Not a fan of her tits, but she looks fun and has a nice ass. I'm actually a fan of skinny, tall model-esque girls. Girlfriend is 5'11 (4 inches taller than me), A-B cup, less than 120 lbs, blonde hair blue eyed runway model. I don't know, there's just something about fucking girls with smaller, firm asses. I feel like my dick goes in deeper.

Ex was a slam piggy, like 5'4, big ass, slightly chubby like OP's pic. She'd do anything I wanted, but sex got boring. Fucking her doggy just didn't feel as good with a big ass in the way.

I like my current girlfriend more because she's not as submissive, I can treat her like an equal, she's on my level of intelligence, and just feels like a great life partner overall.

Would not go back to dating shorter or chubby women. Once you start fucking taller skinny model girls, you can never go back. Legs fo DAYS

But I'm in a slam piggy thread, so I guess you guys won't agree. Anyway, OPs girl looks nice and fun. Continue.

Slam tight piggy

it's the one that's started the whole "slam piggy" meme

Moar of the great hog

Hmm?

What's the name of slam tight piggy?

The fuck you talkin bout

Post apocalyptic series like those two have a fun fight for resources and some are convoluted that even to express fetishism for this girl's wonderful tits that scenario user suggested is weird.

Wwyd

Plz what's her name

I call her "B's perfect slam pig"

Fuck. I just want to shove my face in there and tongue fuck her in the butt.

is this still the slam tight piggy?

yup

I prefer the other position, so I can sniff the pussy while I'm eating that asshole

Married fuck pig I pound

This is her, too, right?

i think so.
looks like the same flooring

My slam piggy

Ok so is slampig the term used to look cool because I like fucking girls with big tits and soft bodies that do what I say because they have low self esteem? Because I am not embarrassed or ashamed of liking cute big girls at all. I'm a grow ass man and I like what I like.

Yeah that's the term we use, slam pig or fuck pig
essentially any big woman that lets you humiliate/degrade/fuck anyway you want possible and beg for more.

nice pig. more

it was originally the name for OP's girl but then it just spread as a general term for thick bitches

sexy pig man...lets see the goods

Well if it is her, not only do I wanna lick her asshole and pussy for a whole day, her feet are sexy as fuck, and I'd suck on them til the cows come home, too.
Jfc, why don't any of the women around where I live look like that? She's literally got the perfect body for me. And she's not even ugly.

keep dumping slam tight piggy please

Why do women wear this shit and think it looks good?

Man japs can pull off any body type

Is that brittany?

SLAM TIGHT PIGGY

SLAM TIGHT PIGGY BITCH

I wonder if this SLAM PIG knows she's all over the internet being called a fuck pig, slam pig.. a SLAM TIGHT PIG etc..

Goddamn.
I wanna lick the brown off her butthole.

i imagine she knows
slam piggy has been the most prominent chubby slut on Sup Forums for a long time now

Slam pig karina

Holy shit

Before

how long you figure? I've only been jerking to this SLAM PIG for about a month?

After!

more than a year easily i would say
she has hundreds of photos floating around too

Karina giving a tittyfuck

motherless dot com slash 777B317

M O A R
O
A
R

Slam Piggy, not Creatin

Idk, but I'd call her whatever she wanted me to, as long as I got to eat that pussy every day.

Jesus, even her feet are perfect.
Must...not...fap...