Is Lil Peep, dare I say, the greatest thing to ever happen to music?

Is Lil Peep, dare I say, the greatest thing to ever happen to music?

He's alright
People get too upset about him on all sides and I don't know why
Why would teens ever like a man who combines emo and hip-hop, genres famously hated by young people... we may never know...

Taht guy is my fccking hero

People get upset over peep?

Same. I have all his albums in mp3 on my phone

You guys are going to find this picture funny. He's in a current feud with the microphones dude

I'd hate to be one of these rappers. If you look at vlogs all their fans are white 14 year olds yelling "SKKRRTT". they must hate it lol.

Why would a fanbase effect how you think of a musician?

A modern day minstrel show for white teenagers.

Music made for peasants.

Anyone else think he is Nietzsches ubermensch?

Or even a second coming of Jesus himself.

lil peep must really got them bands up if he's constantly hiring people to shill him out on Sup Forums

smart move peep

He's got over a million followers on twitter. Have you been living under a rock?

wow a whole million followers

so does every corny youtube diss rapper, doesnt make them good or credible

LIL BO PEEP

Is he really in a feud with Phil? Over what? I can't find any article on it.

Phil called him out over twitter for sampling the microphones. Lil peep responded by making fun of his dead wire

He’ll fade out of relevancy incredibly fast

I know that you want me
I know that I want you
The memories haunt me
I know that they haunt you too
But it's alright you'll be fine
Baby it's alright you'll be fine

that implies that the 20 year olds who lead the masses of 14 year olds yelling skkrt are any less cringe worthy themselves. thats their crowd

the music is shit and the fan base is shit

>Is Lil Peep, dare I say, the greatest thing to ever happen to music?

YES!

Quite opposite, he's the Last Man.

>exploited his wife's death
>never suffered a real tragedy
Ok

This guy is so bad, it really borders parody. In fact, I'd assume he was making satirical music if not for his fans.

I don't really mind because there were worse rap fads out there like the ringtones era, but for sucks sake the face tattoo thing is just ridiculous

You can quit being an edgy junkie, but a face tattoo of Ann Frank stays for life

glad this meme is finally dead

Hi Phil!

>is the soundcloud buzz rapper on this month the greatest thing to happen to music

Who are you people going to dickride next month? This reminds me of a few years ago when people hopped on the hype train of every indie p4k buzz band then dropped them every month.