Burnt my finger a few days ago

Burnt my finger a few days ago.
Wat do

that looks infected, spray it with raid

Quit doing krokodil you degenerate

Rub some dirt on it and let heal by itself.

eating some tide pods usually does the trick for me when I get burns like those

>Wat do
Get a hot fudge enema right away.

I had second degree burns about 6 months ago on my right hand, you definitely shouldnt have picked the blisters go to the hospital as soon as possible, can lead to some pretty bad infections if not treated

oldie but goodie

time stamp before help

Finger in the pooper. Show pics.

Go to hospital

Well, there was no blisters. It just burned straight off. Hold on, I have another picture of this morning. Got it cleaned up pretty good

stick your finger in your ass let your gut bacteria heal it trust me im like smart ok

Put some salt in it.

piss on your hand to disinfect then moisturize with your poop

I think i lost some nerves tho. I cracked 3 bones and was hospitalized 11 days. Same kind of numbness

Go to see a fucking doctor

burn hand again so bacteria does not grow on the old burn

Amputate.

Yeah then thats 3rd degree burn go to the damn hospital bro

This worked for me OP healed up the very next day

Rub some ketchup on it

Me too, three fingers with hot cooking oil, im fine now... you will too

What happened to your hand user?

Cut it off before it spreads

clean it regularly and let it heal, you don't want that getting infected

Burn it again, it'll cancel out the burns because math.

Thanks, I have put some salva on it almost every day. If its not good within 10 days, I´ll get to the hospital.
The thing is that my track record isn´t that great with drunken damage haha

Keep that shit covered, a burn like that shouldn't be allowed to dry out.

go to the chemist mate, you need these special plaster thingys

I lit a grill but i didnt open the top so the port hole on the side exploded on my hand when i lit it with the lighter

Damn, that didnt sound any good. Luckily for me I was drunk and had snow to cool it down atleast. Even fucked the girl cleaning up the mess afterwards haha

I have been applying this every day, i think it works great!

Yeah this was it about a week later with the blisters

>If it's not good within 10 days

If you're lucky that dumb idea will just end in an amputation. If you are unlucky your ass is gonna die. You need some serious antibiotics for such an exposed wound bro, you're gonna get some massive infections. Go to the hospital.

Post your city so we can check the obitiuaries for your dumbass too btw, in case you are planning on waiting 10 days.

If you don't want that shit to get infected, go buy about 6 tubes of neosporin, some gauze, and a stronger secondary bandage. Keep that covered and change the bandage every day or at least every other day.

It may seem overkill, but if you get a finger infected, your whole hand will swell up and be damaged in the long run. The hand is one of the most immunoactive spots in the body.

Yeah, will do in the morning. Ran out of what I already used. Thanks!

Op, notice how
Didn't pick his blisters?
His shit healed because he had protection. You've opened yourself up to a vector for some of the nastiest infections you can imagine, especially since it's on your hand.

Go to the fucking doctor you brainlet.

Don't waste your breath, guys clearly retarded. The way I see it this is just the genepool getting stronger.

I only had one blister because of the skin burned right off. I got it cooled of straight away, and I havent had any of the symptoms that requires a doctor as long as I keep it clean.

That pic is mine not OP, i was showing him if he didnt pick his blisters it would heal fairly well without scars

>Never heard of preventative measures
Antibiotics bro. At this point infection is your worst enemy. If you wait for it to become infected before you go to the doctor it might be too late.

I agree that I should have visited the doctor straight away. But compare the two pictures, already looks better than the last.

To be honest not really, it definitely looks like it has gotten worse between the two pics, whole heartedly go to the hospital and get treated in the burn trauma center

It is still very much an open wound and is very much at high risk for infection.
If you wanna be retarded and play russian roulette, be my guest. If you end up with gangrene just remember this post.

Tits or gtfo

I know i have girl hands, but thats about it, i dont have tits and a dick

Go to the local forestation and ask for silverdine , they'll give it to you for free if you don't have money for the doc

Tits

dip it in burning oil

Seriously im a dude

Healthcare is free, i just dont want the goverment to interfere with my private life.

nub

fk, this is the sheep of the society. cant think for themselves at all 0/10

3/10

2/10

Wew lad.

Good luck with that. At this point I'm done trying to convince you, if you are legit this much of a brainlet you deserve what's coming.

Yeah, because getting medical attention for an injury is really a sheeple thing to do.

thx tho, but what more can the doctor do? no signs of infection so far. No hot finger, no increasing pain, not that much yellow shit coming out.

Betadine, cold water bath, bandage. You'll be right.

Give you antibiotics. It's best to stop infection before it ever starts.

Jesus fucking christ man to go the fucking HOSPITAL NOW

That shit's second degree. You're going to lose your thumb

5 year Burn ICU nurse here. Cleen thoroughly. Bacitracin, wrap with gauze. Change dressing twice a day. You'll be fine.

I have to stop by to get some more bandages. I will get an appointment to get a doctor prescription if necessary

>cleen

Typing with gloves on. Sorry.

Great success user, thank u very much. It was this i wanted to hear!

>Not killing niggers on sight
You know what you did