youtube.com/watch?v=Yxs_mTRjLAU

this is why you faggot

because i'm not a faggot, cuck, soyboy

>filthyfrank

Because the keto diet makes sense

Because they still make cows out of steak

>asking Sup Forums of all places why they are morally inconsistent

I like pussy

ya soybeans are literally estrogen pills.
i'll take the meat that other animals like me have been naturally consuming for millenia.

cause animal flesh does far more for me than imagined moral superiority,

>naturally
>pumped full of supplements
>appeal to tradition
>I'm scared it will make me more feminine so I'll eat the flesh of animals

Meat causes toxic masculinity

Because meat tastes good.

Haha that's why I rape women too user

Except it's wrong to rape people. It's not wrong to eat non-people.

How come?

Because only people have moral standing.

What do you mean by "moral standing"? Do you mean value? Or the ability to think in terms of morality?

because god gave me a dick and two balls, you faggot

Amy?

Value essentially. Things without moral standing have no consideration in moral decisions. It doesn't matter what you do to them (except for how it affects things that do have moral standing). Non-people animals have the moral standing of bananas or rocks.

vegan is the best choice. non-vegan is a bit stupid and subhuman.

All animals have the capacity for pain and pleasure. Why should only a human have this moral value while other animals do not? We all can suffer.
What is it that you think makes humans different enough to warrant this consideration?

Because morality exists to enable social functioning and non-human animals are not members of our society nor do they have the capacity to ever be members of our society.

I was vegetarian (not quite vegan, still ate eggs/cheese) and this fucked my health up. I was tired and weak like most fellow soyboys and after going to the doctor to get checked up, he told me this:
"user, you have the blood of a monk or a hobo. start eating meat for God's sake" he literally said this even if it sounded unprofessional, he was just being real with me.
Started eating meat again and regained muscle mass and my cheeks are full again. Looked like a zombie while abstaining for meat and this was all because I bought into the budhism non-violence bullshit
Tl;dr:
>fuck feeling fuck living beings, think of yourself first and eat a goddam steak

I like cheese. And i feel like its hard to get proper nutrition without it

So are you saying the justification becomes "they can't contribute to society"?
In that case let me pose a couple scenarios.
Say you've managed to become lost in a forest of some sort, and you are found by a tribe of people. Now, these people only see you as an outsider and as such they swiftly move to kill you. Would you accept their actions as correct?
Another similar one is if an alien society came to our planet and just blew us up because "out group". Do you think that's okay as well?
Do you not consider that reducing needless suffering is the better goal instead of the pleasure of human life?
Because then the problem becomes that harvesting animals actually damages the environment and is WORSE for our society in the long-run.
Another question I should ask is that then if you think contribution to society is the main factor, would you allow any human, family or even yourself, to be killed if they were not able to contribute sufficiently to society? What if labour was done by machines, making it harder for humans to be smart enough to even contribute effectively to society? Should they all be killed?

>>fuck feeling fuck living beings, think of yourself first and eat a goddam steak
I'm pretty sure you only say that because you've been born lucky enough to not be in danger. You're saying "it works for me personally" and that's it.
I'm certain you're lying about the doctor trip as well, since it's confirmed by the ministry of diet or whatever their name is that even a vegan diet is completely suitable at all stages of life provided you do it correctly. You simply did it wrong.

>they can't contribute to society
It's more fundamental than that. Not only can they not contribute, they can't even be part of it. Even an out of work homeless man is part of our society.
>Would you accept their actions as correct?
No, because I would have the capacity to be a member of their human tribe.
>Another similar one is if an alien society came to our planet and just blew us up because "out group". Do you think that's okay as well?
If the aliens were sufficiently different such that we could not be members of their society, yes.
>Do you not consider that reducing needless suffering is the better goal instead of the pleasure of human life?
No. To use your own alien example, what if intelligent aliens existed but were incapable of suffering, yet we could still live together in one society. Would it be fine to do whatever you wanted to those aliens?
>Because then the problem becomes that harvesting animals actually damages the environment and is WORSE for our society in the long-run.
I'm all for making the meat industry more environmentally friendly, but if you say that something which causes harm to the environment must be eliminated altogether then you run into problems with essentially every recreational activity, including browsing Sup Forums.
> think contribution to society is the main factor
Again, it's being a member, not contributing.

I am :)

Because I’m not autistic

find a whole foods and stop eating shit tier meat.
expensive meat is fine, it ought to cost more anyway.

Because my diet is better for me, more sustainable, and doesn't make me gay

I don't know for sure if I was doing it wrong, but I'm sure as hell that I feel better after starting to eat meat again. I value myself more than some dumb ass cows and it's my role in nature to be there in the food chain.
>I'm pretty sure you only say that because you've been born lucky enough to not be in danger
If there is such a thing as an afterlife or reincarnation or whatever and I end up being the prey, then so be it. It's just nature doing it's thing and we are not the ones to judge it as it's bigger than all of us.

>No, because I would have the capacity to be a member of their human tribe.
They don't think that way. You must be born into their tribe. Their culture and thinking is not going to be the same as yours.
>No. To use your own alien example, what if intelligent aliens existed but were incapable of suffering, yet we could still live together in one society. Would it be fine to do whatever you wanted to those aliens?
I imagine that would not possible, to be intelligent and be incapable of suffering. If you can't suffer, though, then all you should worry about is using it effectively.
>I'm all for making the meat industry more environmentally friendly, but if you say that something which causes harm to the environment must be eliminated altogether then you run into problems with essentially every recreational activity, including browsing Sup Forums.
I never said "it does any damage therefore stop it". I mean to say that meat takes up far more land, takes far more plants to produce (funnily enough) and takes far more work for machinery. It is in every sense a MORE damaging option that only growing plants for food.
>Again, it's being a member, not contributing.
So you say that simply BEING a member is all that matters?
What constitutes that? A non-human animal can very well be a member of society simply by living in it. You are now telling me that contribution is NOT the issue, but BEING a member. Why can't animals be a member of society? As far as I know, pets would qualify would they not?

Because I don't have to compromise my life style and diet because I'm insecure and guilty about what I eat. Also I can sit on leather seats and own leather wallets

>insecure and guilty
You mean you don't want to take responsibility

Factory farms will always be there whether you want to make yourself miserable by severely limiting what you can eat

So you mean it's okay to do it because everyone else does it? Change will happen gradually, more people are going vegan.
When black people were slaves or hell just beaten in the streets would you have joined in because everyone else did it?

How does a vegan diet make you miserable?

>ministry of diet
I fucken love this troll

Are you comparing eating a burger or a bowl of cereal to beating slaves and working them to death?

I honestly couldn't remember but here
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

The burger is gained by killing, the milk in your cereal is gained by serial rape and slaughtering babies.

cause my dick isn't 3 inches like yours.

Wait... does being vegan mean you have to be nice to niggers?

LMFAO

I mean, it is true. I'd like to hear what's wrong with that post because I truly want to change your mind on veganism, because it sounds like you are not one yourself.

I don't want to go crazy and kill my family on a major holiday.

because i'm not an insufferable self absorbed imbecile who does nothing but berate others while virtue signaling.

walk me through just two of your average vegan dinners
gourmet, three courses, made from scratch, nutritious, and if you even mention soy I'm closing this thread

Wait.. cows don't produce milk, unless the farmer rapes them? Are you the same guy who said chicken farmers gas their stock with exhaust from a truck?

Nigga how you get killin babies from milk smdh

Bad example, everyone would say yes.

Cows produce milk because they give birth user. Those cows are impregnated artificially, not by a bull. That would be insanely inefficient.

>They don't think that way.
Then they and I disagree.
>I imagine that would not possible, to be intelligent and be incapable of suffering.
Why? What if their evolutionary path simply did not favor the capacity to suffer as a survival trait?
>It is in every sense a MORE damaging option that only growing plants for food.
Granted, but we enjoy eating meat, just like we enjoy the other things that cause damage.
>What constitutes that?
The answer is complex, but consider this: why do we allow homeless people to vote but not dogs? In a way I suppose you could simplify it and say that it involves a capacity to contribute, but this contribution need not be blatant like in your hypothetical. Simply being a human in a human society is contributing.
>A non-human animal can very well be a member of society simply by living in it.
No, they can't.
>As far as I know, pets would qualify would they not?
Pets are property, like houseplants or refrigerators.

First, the cow must give birth to produce milk. The baby cow would take the milk if you let it live, so you kill it. This is where a lot of cow meat will come from.

Because meat is delicious.

Are you saying it would be more humane to let a real bull ACTUALLY rape them?

because i like to eat meat and i don't live in a shithole

Because eating meat is an instinct stop trying to change what you are and just be comfortable with being human.

Homeless people can vote because it's a right by law. It's not because they can contribute, it's because we deem it a right. A dog doesn't understand how to vote, so obviously he wouldn't.
I feel like you're avoiding the main point though. Animals CAN suffer. Is it justifiable to make them suffer and deny them life just for our own pleasure?

No. I'm saying that it is not justifiable to harvest cow milk.

You don't have to make an animal suffer to eat it

because i'm not a picky child, food is food and you are a faggot

Their agony is the sweetest part.

Suffering is one part, pleasure is another. You can't say "I killed it painlessly" to justify it's death. You can't use that on humans, can you? You can't kill someone painlessly, say in their sleep, and get off without a jail sentence.
You're denying their life by killing.

>filthyfrank
>not being a massive faggot
Pick one

Fun fact: The average meatcucks' penis is 1.27 inches shorter than that of a vegan men. Also, what is so manly about driving through McDonalds?

The only reason I'm not vegan is because I can't suck logs of shit out of Andy sixx's ass

People have been indoctrinated to believe it's "manly"

There are plenty of online resources for that user

Always funny when vegans call somebody a cuck. When they're so severely cucked they can't accept that ride home because the car has leather seats. What a fucking joke

>It's not because they can contribute, it's because we deem it a right.
Because we deem them to be members of society.
>Animals CAN suffer
Yes. And?
>Is it justifiable to make them suffer and deny them life just for our own pleasure?
Yes, because they have no moral standing. Why should the suffering of non-people matter at all?

Is it justifiable to be this good of a troll?

Cause I love eating cock all day long.

What, are you a homophobe? Just because you're vegan you think you're better than us faggots!?

animals are delicious and the smell of burning meat is awesome.

Andy is vegan, though. His logs are dolphin safe and non-gmo, as well.

Well what if you met a tribe living far from any other people and eating meat since millenia with a totally different culture and thinking, would it be right to go and tell them they should be vegan?

You're going in circles now.
You say the justification for giving humans due consideration is "being a member of society" but then when asked what that means you say the CAPACITY to contribute. I'm sure you know animals can in fact be trained to contribute to society, I'm sure you can't deny that a seeing-eye dog contributes more than a man in a permanent coma.
I don't understand why you don't see the problem of suffering. You wish to reduce your own suffering, yes? You wish to reduce the suffering of those close to you, yes? You don't wish for needless harm upon others, yes? Why is needless harm on an animal okay?

They're neurologically incapable of having a moral standing you imbecile. Jesus grow up.

>i'm so insecure in my choices that i have to insult arbitrary features of those who oppose me

God damn dude, get your shit together.

Yes, if a culture is doing something you know to be wrong in general you should try and persuade them to stop it.

t. Mr. -1.27

Isn't that what half the other posts do but against vegans?

I understand you're dismissing me because you believe veganism is simply a joke, but I think you should really consider whether or not you're making the right choice.

Probably? Most people are insecure faggots.

>I'm sure you know animals can in fact be trained to contribute to society
No, they can be trained to be a functional tool to society, like a machine that builds cars.
>You wish to reduce your own suffering, yes?
Yes.
>You wish to reduce the suffering of those close to you, yes?
Yes.
>You don't wish for needless harm upon others, yes?
Other people, yes.
>Why is needless harm on an animal okay?
Because they aren't people.

You are attempting to apply morality to things which don't have moral standing. It's like trying to apply classical mechanics to subatomic particles. It's not valid.

odd that you only replied to that post and not the others is all I thought

>2 degrees out
>cars in the shop
>hey you look like you need a ride user
>what are your seats made out of?
>oh sorry I can't Sit on leather and have to walk home because I'm the biggest cuck alive

because you know what's wrong in general? well that's a bit obnoxious to claim to know the truth about good and bad, and it led to nasty things in history (like religion) who said that?

I'm guessing you never worked on a farm. Cows enjoy being milked. Hell, human women enjoy being milked. It's a pleasant experience in general.

I'd say the you could say that the death is justified in that it prevents the death of a human, in ways more than just feeding. Seriously. Kill the meat industry and I give you a week until violence breaks out, a month tops.

Anyway, I'm not a vegan cause it's a pain in the ass and I'm too busy worrying about day to day survival to travel around and acquire all that I need to be vegan. I am a vegetarian for the same rational, though.

You a neurologist? No? Yeah, then don't use that argument. (Incidentally, it's actually an anthropological question, not neurological)

You could probably use that extra inch or two, huh? Maybe after weeding that meat out of your diet, you would be able to see your little friend again! You might even lose that v-card if you pair it with working out, and a moral compass. Honestly, what have you got to lose?

I saw that post on the front page and it made me laugh. I didn't read the rest of the thread.

Feel free to pick up my slack if it's that important to you.

'cause I'm not gay.

Because it is dumb for us to think that we are able to properly maintain a healthy diet as omnivores. Animals eat animals all the time and attempts to lead to a 'proper and kind' diet has lead to their deaths. If the idea of an industrialized form of mean distribution is so startling start fucking hunting.

lolwut

That is honestly the most ignorant and culturally insensitive thing I've ever heard.

>still projecting full force