America Israel unity thread

America Israel unity thread

Stand strong together

no

what nasty little jew is posting this shit?

take your G_d and fuck outta here you parasite

the Palestinians are the real descendants of the biblical Israelites.

Huh the JIDF is here again.
You guys usually come here when you are doing something shady.
What are you guys up to this time Israelianon?

Free Palestine, fuck Israel the bandit state.

Antisemit

I have to work tomorrow and that shit is garbage only a step above the homeless shelter.
>America best Israeli puppet
Welcome to life.

Fuck the terrorist state of Israel

where are the jews in quran?
or bhagavad gita
for exapmle. why is the us crusade defending jewish and attacking muslims, and taking a dump on europe, the motherland of everything they are?

>America Israel unity thread
>By that i mean USA being our bitches, sending us billions every year, and sending your troops to die for us, your zionist overlords.What do you win? Nothing, just being our bitch, like Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump, Israel First, America... never.
Fixed for you Op

Fuck Israel, fuck them kikes

>violent for no good reason
>steals property
>begs for handouts and calls you racist if you don't give enough
israel is the nigger of countries

>yfw islam is based on jedeo-christian religions

are you aware israeli are merely one of the many semic people in the region. plus the jews you can see are probably just as jewish as anyone else of we look at descend. and actually it is very hard to pinpoint more antisemitic folks than the jews themselves.. just like racism being the only thing the white folks learned from us blacks

Fuck off im voteing paul nehlen

/Thread

Nice apartheid state you got there israel.

sais the jews. religion is politics and business combined it always was.

Israel is such a wasted opportunity.

>doesn't know islam is an abrahamic religion
nigga u dumb

hitler had the right idea

What jews are responsible for:
Biggest holocaust in history in which they killed 60 million Russians.
9/11 as an excuse to invade Iran
Fund (((Al Qaeda and ISIS)))
Complete controll of fedeal reserve
Funding terrorist groups to create hatred against white men (Black Lives Matter)
Funding third wave feminist groups to divide white woman and men.
Hollywood perversion, pedophilia propaganda, homo propaganda, general decadence propaganda.
Invading Syria, Palestina, Iran, Irak, Afghanistan, etc, etc, etc...
Stealing billions from american debts that goes to Israel without any real reason.

Now you know why zionist jews are the worst cancer on earth.

Counter-semite Is more accurate. I had no hatred or qualms for the chosen people until I realized they are subverting my ancestral culture and trying to destroy my people.
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Send all Jews to Israel, next nuke Israel, make world better place.

>are you aware israeli are merely one of the many semic people in the region

Most Jews are Polish, German, Russian, etc. Very few Semitic Jews left. Let the Semitic Jews have a homeland in Israel. The rest should just fuck off back to their home countries.

Listen up you filthy jews. We only support israel so that more jew blood is spilled to suppress arabs. To prevent any arab statae from controlling the useless piece of dirt that you call a holy land.

I think you linked the wrong post.

Fuck Israel. Burn every Jew.

This man right here is the embodiment of zionism.
Milo Yiannopoulos: A jewish pedophile and nigger lover, who brags about getting ass fucked by black men, and says that pedophilia should be considered normal.
Sadly this is why the zionist media make him so big, "Oyy veyy, we need to make conservatives approve pedophilia and race mixing"
"B-but how do we teach the goyim?"
"Easy, lets promote that homosexual jew who brags about pedophilia and getting fuck by niggers, then he had to talk about some stupid stuff that no ones cares, like against third wave feminism
"Oyy vey do you think conservatives are so stupid they will praise an homosexual pedophila that brags about black guys fucking his ass, just because talks against third wave feminism?"
"Oyyyy veyyy, never understimate goy stupidity

yes, my bad

Hey, average American here, they vote with us on most stuff so I'm a ok with them for the most part. Two issues. Palestine, two wrongs don't make a right, you hear me? Yea, you do. And second, didn't you beat the Palestinians? Last I checked that means you own the land. The US was made that way. Also, why even listen to the UN when they have such a glaring and obvious record of hating the Israeli state?

>they vote with us on most stuff so I'm a ok with them
What soes this even mean?

>Hey, average American here
>writes retarded incoherent post
checks out

I read your comment 3 times and still can't undestand your point.

Funny how Saudi Arabs look exacly like Israeli jews.Saudis are literall arab jews, that's why they always make the dirty work Israel command to them.

match made in heaven

>Hey, average American here
Hello fellow young people, I am young as well, what is going down my buddies?

You don't get it man, is just a coincidence, a coincidence!!!

gas the kikes

Give up with the embargo, pigs!

Fuck you yanky scum

I'm jewish and i'm ashamed of my people, they're the worst race by far, Israel is the cancer of the world.
No Israel = World utopia, no zionism, no wars for territory, no borderline pedophile video through Hollywood, no more controll of the federal reserve, free Syria, free Palestina, Free iran, Free USA.

I am Jewish and personally hate all American Scum. I think we should nuke them

are you an orthodox jew like pic related?

>The Jews always lose at the end

Spoiler alert

Why? Al their politicians (Bush, Obama, Clinton, Trump) Follow Isral orders and shit on America, they give to their troops endless time so you can still occupy every middle east country, and they allow the pedo propaganda through Hollwood,
If anything you should be thankful that they're your bitches and they don't win anything about it, in fact they send you billions of american taxes money.

Not really, i'm jewish from my mother bloodline, but if fight for the same cause as those guys you posted.
Crush zionism.

nah youre a leftist who likes to say you are jewish because it makes you feel a little special inside. Jewish isnt a race you literal imbecile. Stop calling yourself a Jew and call yourself what you really are, a Kapo. Kill yourself before i do it for you.

How many wars will american fight for Israel until they realize they're being used by the same jews behind child traffick and funding ISIS?

A leftist? Are you fucking retarded?
I'm a complete conservative, that's why i fight strongly against zionist perversion and sexual degradation.
I'll shoot that faggot kike Milo after he said pedophilia is something natural.
It's time for america to wake up and stand for their values and people, instead of those terrorist zionist leeches from Israel.
In fact, american army should nuke Israel, that way there will be at least 200.000 pedophiles less in earth.

>nah youre a leftist who likes to say you are jewish because it makes you feel a little special inside.
I'm actually ashamed of being jewish, i don't understand why do you think they're special, they're just cockroaches.

>pure cohen-cidence

Just renounce it and become a goy. Get a goy wife and have goy children.

ew

Ironically my gf is jewish, i always teach them about jewish tricks, and how the holocaust was a lie.
She gets mad as fuck and call me a nazi, but i can tell you... It's totally worth it.

HOw daer yuo!!!@! yu o think thisvd ois funy?!! yoour jus6 triegrd becuz he's relli funny and coooL!

>u.s. sends $4 billion/year to israel
>israel sends $0/year to the u.s.
>((( together )))

How does she explain/respond to things like this?

Kekistan people are the most annoying retards on earth, same goes for MGTOW... Jewish puppets acting like they're super hardcore, sad, saaaad people....

As any ignorant who choose to live in a bubble, she acts like it's all part of some "it's a conspiracy" weirdos.
I really tried to open her mind, but she's not ready to accept the reality, that jews are the devil.

so why would you wanna date the devil?

You should show her that particular video (with Barbara Spectre)

What has Israel ever done for America that is good.
Thats right, fucking nothing.

Fine. As long as Israel accepts a two-party state and shares power with the Palestinians.

She's completely ignorant concerning politics, so i try to help her to become smarter.

She's so brainwashed by the zionist media, she'd be in denial, i know a lot of people like her, every time you want to teach them about zionist evil, they're like "Oh you sound like a Nazi..."

You think you know some secret kike truth? All of you blaming Jews for America becoming a 3rd world shit-hole?

You're all worse than the fucking faggots blaming Mexicans for taking their jobs.

Here's the real truth. The middle class has fallen, due to all major companies going overseas to build everything to avoid paying minimum wage.

The poor is rising due to this and no one even knows or cares, because it's either this group, or thst group, propaganda for the masses. It's working. They're winning. You're all fucking morons.

We print fake money. Serious Shits going down in our lifetime.

Get Trump out of the White House. Things will shift left.

Glass that goddamn desert shithole.

I'm not really in touch with our history on relations with Israel, but why the fuck does the us obsess with them and when did it all start?

What's the word? Oh yeah. No.

The president is a joke illusion for idiots given the feeling they have a "choice" it doesn't matter which moron gets "chosen" every four years.

What matters is congress who writes the bills allowing companies to loophole literally everything. Billionaires allowed to pay no taxes, just like the moron in the hit seat now.

Because CNN, FOX, Rebel Media, Alex Jones, Ben Shapiro, Infowars and basically all the mainstream media indoctrinate americans to be the bitches of israel and support their lifestyle of pedophilia and homosexuality.

I'm also an atheist, but i find incredibly offensive and degrading how the jews in hollywood always mock christianity and christ.
I mean can you imagine making a movie or a serie and mocking the pedophiles rabbis, you can be sure you'll be send to jail and being call "the new Hitler"

Actually, no, under Obama's leadership the pendulum was starting to swing left and the super-rich were already paying more in taxes. After another 4 years, we would have seen significant strides in regulation of business and advancement of labor rights.
But you keep psyching people out with that "both sides suck" bullshit. You're part of the problem for spreading that kind of disinfo.