I did not fill in my antidepressant prescription in time. This will be day 2 without them...

I did not fill in my antidepressant prescription in time. This will be day 2 without them. Withdrawal is starting to set in. What can I do? Pharmacy is closed. Are there any home remedies to withdrawal? Anybody with experience? Please help.

one minute at a time. you'l get through this

suck ur own dick

Go pick up some weed

Try exercising vigorously.

Jerking off does not count.

Sleep 8 hours, avoid stress.

Suck less cock, faggot.

Which antidepressants do you take?

eat and sleep a lot, put on some tv series

blueberries are a natural antidepressant

Gonna be a terrible ass booting experience that will teach you not to forget next time.

Exercise(really the strongest natural anti-depressant. Just walking around the block (or apartment/room) is better than nothing, but more is better), get sunlight early in the morning, no more than 6 hours of sleep if you are prone to I’ve sleep, then stick to 7,5 for tea few days following one early morning to reset your circadian clock. Clean up some part of your living space, try to section it up in doable tasks.

If you have anxiety too it’s important to eat regularly, but avoid things that spike your blood sugar as well as coffee/mate. Tea tends to be tolerated, and may have mind soothing properties.

There always something in your power you can do just to feel a little better.

drink green tea, relax, fap, eat healthy things (especially fruit)
should help
hell, maybe you'll be good enough and stop being a pillmuncher

which substance are you withdrawing from

Smoke a joint

Which ssri's are you on?

Oh, and if you have anxiety just sleeping through as much as possible might be the way to do it as long as your not putting off anything you know will torment you.

I don't believe you. The pharmacy would give you enough to make it through until your prescription is ready. "Pharmacy is closed!" tell it to someone else, what 3rd world shithole are you in?

weed is always the best option for recovery from any substance. get some OP, stat.

you don't exercise during withdrawal.

I suggest making a nice chamomile tea with honey, wrapping up on your couch in a soft blanket, and watching friends reruns.
Maybe smoke some w33d if you have some, its better if it's an indica strain.

it takes at least a week lil nigger. the withdrawal wasnt nearly as bad as i thought. mostly ear ringing type things. i didnt get sick or nutin

i mean even paxil has a week lag till u start with the withdrawal. and its the fastest.

Why? Depends what symptoms/complications the withdrawal might lead to.

Exercise is the number one, tested antidepressant.

There's nothing you can do. Oh God, this is going to be bad.

Why didn't you fill your prescription? You know that you had time, and you just put it off. Now look what you get.

You probably won't make it through this.

Lol, fucking troll:p

Advil and a Luke warm shower or bath will help , if you have Epsom salt too, when I was going through Vicodin withdrawal my brother shoved me in the tub and pored like 4 bags of Epsom salt , made me take Advil and papaya tablets . Got me through the worst of it , cried alot and begged him to just kill me but could of been alot worse

Spank it until you fall asleep... Then hit up pharmacy in the morning.

Man the fuck and deal with it raw. Enjoy the pain.

Went cold turkey off Cymbalta for almost two weeks because I ran out and my psych moved so I had to find a new one to get a new script.

Feels horrible. Dizziness and lethargy. Can’t sleep. Legs feel like jello. Cold sweats. Can’t think. Feared having a seizure or respiratory arrest.

I'm going to assume you're on Effexor / Venlafaxine since that is the undisputed final boss of medication withdrawal.

There are a ton of idiots online who claim to have herbal remedies / exercise remedies / etc. but none of it works for more than a few minutes. Withdrawal from something like Effexor is SERIOUS shit and you need to combat it with serious shit.

If you have 48 hours without it, this is not the end of the world. Benadryl and lots of water are your best bet to get through. Go to bed early, and take Nyquil beforehand.

Hang in there. It's going to suck but you'll be fine.