What have you memed into reality this time Sup Forums?

What have you memed into reality this time Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

moj.go.jp/ENGLISH/information/tnl-01.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No? Alright then.

Reddit is a magical place.

The stroller one is a photoshop.

I'm doubtful.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Wife's son against Trump
Kek

Also Japan, those are our disgusting liberals, don't worry, they're on the way out.

>Bernie's Biggest Supporter

The stroller one is where it came from. Know your memes.

>tfw can't tell if the people who post these obviously photoshopped images are trolling or legitimately retarded

Its the perfect ruse.

......wut?

There is no hope for humanity.

It's like everything wrong with the left condensed into a few sentences.

the fuq?

we are in a meme world

Newyork is a magical place.

>not sarcastic

This original was submitted 2 months ago with this header

Will your governement let me become a permanent resident if I bring $10million with me?

damn
too good to be true

Rage thread?

>caption

toplel

They paid several hundred million to keep refugees in the ME, so doubtful. Plus, that plastic money of your's had little value before it melted in the fires.

Sorry for your troubles though, watching that ship sink for the last decade hasn't been fun.

you can buy citizenship with 1 million dollars

Sure, why not?

This picture would have been better.

Nope, not for sale

moj.go.jp/ENGLISH/information/tnl-01.html

Also you should tell just by the fact that everything is handwritten except for "my wife's sons" which is perfectly typewritten and for some reason slightly blurried (clearly photoshop but it doesn't make sense to apply it because nothing else in the picture looks blurried in the slightlest).

I don't understand how these people reason or act anymore than I could say, a spider or ayy lmao.

Oh man oh man, what is happening Japan?

That had better not be real..... Seriously, I couldn't be more mad if it turned out to be.

End of time, I think.

what the fuck....
are westerners really this cucked?

Yeah, and our women are like your streets, shitty and brown.

kek

>wife's son against trump

This shit writes itself

I feel really bad for these people, because it really isn't their fault they were lied to all their lives.

No fucking way I thought this was a fringe movement.

Most of the time I can trick myself into thinking irrationally to try to understand these people, and i cant contend the rational for this.

THESE "PEOPLE" ARE ALLOWED TO VOTE

How else do you explain it?

reminds me of letting military hire women was only due to shitty manning and quality of intelligence that you get from not having a draft, the only benefit of a volunteer force is better self training and maintenance of equipment

I always wondered what people with those obnoxious icons looked like.

There's no 3rd graders because they all dropped out by then

It's real but they only blew up the shells

i didnt even read your post before i posted mine and fucking hell meme is a reality

PRAISE KEK

Pictures older than that I saw it posted about 5 months ago in a trump general with the
My son or my sons son ever again meme

This thread makes me want to kill myself.

The time has come for a purge.

They should be thrown in the ovens

Doesn't work these days.

I just don't know what to say anymore

Feels bad, doesn't it?

im done with Sup Forums for tonight.

Night. Keep fighting tomorrow.

>fishmouth

I'm going for a walk.

cant reason with something that doesnt use logic.

>mfw

that white beta males face with the nigger kid is gold.

This shit is the fucking worst. He has an 80% chance of being fucking normal when he grows up IF he actually has gender dysphoria (I've seen enough evidence it exists but think it should be treated with hormones e.g. testosterone for men to take away the dysphoria) chances are his liberal probably man hating parents subconsciously or knowingly caused this. When the two parental figures in your life denigrate an entire gender it's going to confuse the shit out of a kid. This is why the traditional family structure is best for a child and always will be.

But don't they look happy!?

Jews. Every fucking time.

They loved it.

Can't see the boner Mr. Wolf has, that's why.

>says the german who just today let in 10,000 more black and islamic refugees.

There aren't enough miles on earth to walk away from this

Last one, quitting time.

just because im currently here doesnt mean im a germacuck

this is why pols country flags are bullshit...

well if you're just visiting, then tell us the current state of affairs outside your window. What have you seen of the once great nation of Germany?

Enough!!

They're never happy with anything, so they frown all the time. That's why their mouths look like that.

Worse, these """people""" are allowed to breed.

I bumped into so many of these types at Uni at pre-drinks at people's houses.
I'd always be quite friendly but it was always hilarious to gauge their reactions when I let rip. Lived with one for three years. Luckily he wasn't the sort to get triggered and passed it off as bants.