Stop it with the pakis and indians are similer meme

Stop it with the pakis and indians are similer meme.
>pakis look similer to north indians
>north indians are 1.5% of the total population
>indian dravidian nigger from south approaches
>"you literally look just like us"

You have your Bakistan,don't bother with Pajeet 2020 superpowah,they just provoking you Suleiman.

Dank you

Allah hafiz m8

You're mostly similar apart from a few differences here and there. Also.. based paki?

Yes

Put your trip back on. Can't tell who's the worse shitposter between you and ikibey.

You look identitical to a nigger black south indian

No, tripfigging is not kool

No pajeet

>North Indians are 1.5% of the population
That number is way too low

North indians are 200 million and total population is 1.3 billion. So something like 15-20%

Yeah, this figure seems more on par with reality.

Lmao I'm from one of the most southern states in India and I look like a Pakistani.
Stop talking shit user . We're the same

Yes user you might pass of as a migrant

Source?

Dracidians are black as my asshole. Pakis are the colour of my shit.

>Pakis are the color of my shit
You might have jaundice m8

You literally speak the same language. The only difference between Pakistan and India is that there are fewer people in Pakistan.

>name
Rajasthani or Arap living in India?

We're wheatish, 40% of the country is migrants that came here after partition. The locals were light wheatish indo-euros

Rajasthani

>t.I get my history from Sup Forums memes
There's a hell of a difference between urdu and hindi. Urdu is pesian based and hindi is sanskrit based

>wheatish indo-euros
I'm whiter Bhai

Good for you

Are you serious? It's the same language. You just use different scripts.

>different scripts
>more persian and pashto words
>pakis understand pure hindi and vice versa
>t.Im an Sup Forumsernational meme scholer

Hindi and Urdu are completely verbally intelligible though.

See I have south Indian parents but I've never actually lived there , been living in North India my whole life , but when I travel south my skin gets darker and look more south Indian I suppose. The sun exposure is different I suppose

Pure urdu and hindi would be hard to understand for both

Funny thing is that I'd find pure Hindi difficult to understand myself even though it is my native language.
The average speaker uses many loan words from many languages.

Its not the heat its the dravidian genes which make you a nigger and dravidian genes are mostly found in the south

Pakis are pooinloos with delusions of sandeur, that's it.

And americans are mexicans in denial

Post your face pajeet

And that'd change your status how?

All I know is that I get darker as I travel south , fairer as I go north . Fuck I should've been a spy , could blend in everywhere.

Pakistan is divide and conquer by sandniggers.

Helo teq service hear yes yes i c may i have nem n numbah?

Your literally a slimmer version of us

What's wrong with being Dravidian anyway?
>build one of the cradles of civilization
>build the world's first sewage systems lol
>have THE most advanced civilizations while the IVC is still around

Aryans on the other hand
>come and destroy the already declining IVC
>destroy the Roman Empire
>destroy the world multiple times through starting global wars
??????

which one do I get when I call customer service?

There's nothing wrong with any race.
You're responsible for your actions only and should be judged as such.

Before OP goes around posting his legs and hands and what not to prove his "whiteness", I'll say Pakistanis and Indians are nothing alike in reality.

1. Pakistan's national anthem is full of Perso-Arabic vocabulary: their enemy and invaders.
2. Pakistanis were raped into adopting foreign religion of Islam by their invaders, who they worship now.
3. Pakistanis now suffer from Stockholm Syndrone: they adopt names of their invaders.
4. Pakistanis worship their invaders: Mohammad-bin-Qasim, an Arab invader is worshipped in Pakistan. They sing songs in his praises kek.
5. Pakistan's founder, "Father of the Nation", was not even a "Pakistani". He had 0% paki in him: He was a Gujurati Indian.
6. Pakistani's worship a Gujurati as Father of the Nation today. On their own, pakistanis won't even have a country today.
7. Pakistan has adopted an Indian Language as their national language. Urdu, an Indian language, from Uttar Pradesh is now pakistan's national language. Native pakistani languages like Punjabi, Pashto, Sindhi as sub-standard languages.
8. 41 million of 180 million Pakistanis defecate in open.
9. Pakistan has been used and raped repeatedly by foreign powers since time immemorial: latest is China. List includes but is not limited to: Turks, Iranians, Afghans, Greeks, Brits, Americans, and now China.
10. Pakistanis cannot fight: they lost to every single invader since time immemorial. Only when the invader has conquered Pakistan and went further inward has he faced heat from the the (based) Sikhs, Rajputs and Marathas.
11. Pakistan has lost every single war since independence as well. They are just incapable of fighting.

Indians are Sikhs, Rajputs, Ahoms, Marathas, Tamils etc etc all still around, proud and sustaining their history, Pakistanis on the other hand are rape babies pretending to be """""""""Qasim""""""""""", lotta difference you see :^)

>"indian" history

>butthurt post number 1
kek nice history image there created by the """""""""""Qasim""""""""""""""" himself here :^)

WE

Pajeet has a point. I'll never get why Pakis worship barefoot Bedouins. They have a pretty interesting pre Islamic history and culture, one that has been repressed by Islamist's for generations. The indus civilisation began in Pakistan and the Buddha may have lived in Pakistan. It's tragic how when cultures become islamicised(Anatolian's, Afghanis, Pakistan), they lose all their cultural identity , and theyre taught to identify with their conquerors, and hate their preislamic ancestors and culture. Most conquered Islamic people have a degree of Self hatred and self denial that I find very sad. They'll never understand what they've lost until they become irreligious

>1)Urdu was't the national language and the poet was persian
>2)India was raped into adopting since there was no pakistan when the mughals came
>3)Names of invaders are muslim names
>4)No pakistan at that time
>5)He's Sindhi and there is no "paki" gene pajeet. thats like saying american gene
>6)refer to 5
>7)Urdu is a mix of sanskrit,farsi and arabic and its the lingua franca. Unlike india where half of the nation refuses to recognize hindi, urdu unites the country
>8)25 million according to 2016 and its even lower now
>9)Again no pakistan at that time except, for amerifats
>10)First 2 were cease fire

This was truely a retarded post. There was never even a proper divison of assests between the 2 nations

>Pakistanis cannot fight: they lost to every single invader since time immemorial.
Isn't that more because of the way the sub-continent is set out? It's hard to defend the Punjab iirc whereas the rest of the sub-continent is much more rugged.

wow thats pretty rude
you guys should be nice to each other

The best parts of India (including Pakistan) are Kerala and Tamil Nadu. I dont see why being dravidian would be bad.

btw, it seems like Pakistan will be sending their army to Yemen to fight for Saudi Arabia against the Shiia, that seems very cucked to me.

No we aren't. Our army cheif refused that. Now we're on bad ties with saudi