One day while exploring your small Midwestern town you stumble upon a small game store that, upon first look...

One day while exploring your small Midwestern town you stumble upon a small game store that, upon first look, appears abandoned.

You push against the door and it yields to your force and a small bell chimes as you step into the musty interior.

Once inside you're greeted by a wrinkled old man who greets you and tells you to take all the time you need.

After browsing for a bit you spy a mostly blank CD-Rom case advertising simply "RPG".

You take it up to the counter and the man behind the counter winks at you while saying "good choice, one of my favorites."

You plonk down your 5.97 plus tax, take it home and, ignoring the screeches from your mother about who knows the fuck what, place the disc into the drive.

The installation begins with a progress bar saying "1% done, estimated time remaining 9 hours."

Without much thought you decide to go to bed and wait until morning to explore your new purchase.

Upon awakening your pc reads "Over 8700 saves found, please choose a file."

When you look closer at the time stamps for the saves you discover they contain the dates from your birth up to today.

"What the hell" you think off handedly, "let's go for last Christmas."

Suddenly a flash of light and you find yourself back in your bed, maintaining all the memories up to the point you selected that save.

A shout from downstairs means your younger brother found his gifts.

"fucking shit on a stick" you think, "did I just jump back two weeks?"

You find that, upon semi intense concentration, you can see the menu from the pc behind your eyelids, which presents the options "quick save, load, and reset."

So Sup Forums, what do you do with your newfound powers?

Tl;Dr OP, go fuck yourself.

Fuck yourself user, I put a lot of thought into this. Just fuckin read it.

Self bump.

Those don't work anymore op.

Well shit. No takers on my favorite super power?
Guess I should've streamlined it a bit.

One more bump.

this is a trainwreck... at any rate OP, my life is mega depressing, I'd probably just not play it. Also I read this and you said '1% complete' - not bad for 27, but then you also wrote 9 hours remaining...

TLDR I'd probably just jack it and go to bed

The amount of saves is the time you've been alive, not the percent to install. That's just a plot device to make you wait.
Sorry it's not better, I'm a little drunk and just wanted to share an expounded version of my favorite fantasy.

Also I mean, given the ability to do whatever you want and have it not count unless you save...
You wouldn't go back and cause mayhem or change your past and follow the branch with separate saves?

Well bois, guess I failed in writing this up.

Any tips on making it better?

Masturbate. Save game at the point of climax. Reload save file repeatedly.

Man I'd go back to high school and rape the ever loving fuck out of some of the girls I knew.
Can you imagine? Being able to just fuck the goddamn shit out of them, unto the point of death, and having no repurcussions? Goddamn that'd be amazing.

funny pepe

Well, at least that's something right?

Figured I'd give it a shot on b first. See what happens.

go back buy btc
profit

See the money is neat, but that's everyone's thing if they go back. Remember no consequences.

Op put a lot of work into this cool story, read it!

Go back in time
Buy wining loto numbers
Spend all on bitcoin
Make huge profit
Buy all that cool gamer shit, high end pc games keyboard, all that crap
Play as long as i want because i can go back enter correct test answers
Save game, do whatever the fuck i want and reload save

All you fucks and money, I still say raping is the way to go.

Op here with what I'd do.

>be me, around sixteen
>forced to go to private super Christian school
>discover I can do whatever I want without consequences
>find time when teasing big assed slim waisted girl Lindsay is alone in secluded place
>somehow convince her to strip for me, either through violence or drugs or what have you
>make her play with her pussy while I degrade her, calling her a slut and saying how much God hates her for being such a whore
>violently take her virginity as her tears make my cock harder
>save moments before I finish, come back to this moment often
>cum on her face and tits and force her to spread it on her body and hair
>force her to marry me out of guilt and continue this until I get bored or she dies.

So yeah.

Bumping