Just dropped 4 tabs of acid, what am I in for bois

Just dropped 4 tabs of acid, what am I in for bois

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_in_a_vat
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1. Are you sitting on your couch?
2. Are you by yourself?
3. Holy shit, 4 tabs wtf were you thinking OP. it doesn't even matter what you answer for 1 and 2, you're gonna have a rough night

A fucking stroke you dipshit.
Lsd is fun but you can't abuse it like pot.

Put on since chill music you like, go for a walk if it's not zero out where you are.

When the wife and kids are gone for a night I like to drop a whole strip and lose touch with reality.

pretty soon, your nipples will also become eyebrows

bacon nerves

also your asshole will become seven

vagabias

look for out all of thath biokie shock bro

treat it nicely with spit and lots of respect

youll have a good time and

Ego death incoming good luck

OP you’re only in for degeneracy

You are retarded.

Probably ego death and a religious/spiritual experience. A hard trip that can turn bad, but potentially very rewarding.

if you don't have anyone sober with you, I'd suggest asking a friend to sit you, at least for the peak.
Otherwise, I have no idea, most I've taken was 2 tabs, and it was pretty intense, so idk how I'd handle 4.
Though tbh really depends on how you're going into it, had a friend that took 4 while we were taking 2, and he handled it better than me, since I'm an anxious fuck, and he just fucking went with it.

This. From a quick google search OP. If it's 4 tabs you're prob going to be at 250 or so. Hope you have a sitter.

110 mics- A hit of some really good lsd. Visuals are getting a lot more obvious now. "Ripples" over laying your field of vision. Patterns from all different cultures seen on walls, surfaces, faces etc. Closed eye hallucinations become more apparent.

150 mics- This is the main dosage people try to shoot for if they are not that experienced to get LSD's effects without freaking out. This dose is usually 1-2 hits of good, legit LSD.

Effects are a lot like 110 micrograms but more profound.
(incraments I mention will stay the same but the effects of upping it 50 mics becomes more intense than above the line.)

200 mics- This is where things can get powerful. Your mind is racing. Beautiful colors are everywhere. Closed eye visuals are very apparent at this point. Life changing, spiritual experiences or realization can happen at this dose. If you are a noob to lsd this dose is simply too high for you. Many people can handle it quite well but some may freak out.

250 mics- This dose is the dose Albert Hoffman, the creator of LSD tried when he first dosed himself to see what LSD's effects were like. The peak of a 250 mic acid trip can be VERY intense or even scary but like any LSD trip. once the peak effects ware off, the more comfortable the trip is. When the comedown started, he was fine, and he became a rockstar. Closed eye visuals are amazing at this dose.

300 mics- your getting into heavy territory. Still not considered by most to be a heavy dose, but thats only because they know where most people including themselves draw the line if they are experienced. Its alot like 250 mics.

huh, I thought most tabs were ~100ug.

You cannot disprove the fact you could simply be a brain in a vat and all your senses are simulated.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_in_a_vat

If he has 100ug tabs then....

400 mics- most people would never take this much unless they knew the acid they have in their possesion and really wanted to get pretty far out there. This is why you dont see 200+ mic hits around. There is some confusing of the senses (i.e. seeing sounds as colors etc.) Time distortions and moments of eternity. Body movement becomes difficult and disorienting. There is a heightened sense of awareness of one's own feelings and drive. People usually report this dose as thought provoking and life changing. For some, their ability to discern is somewhat thrown off. More likely to respond to suggestive stimuli. It is recommended that there be a sitter to watch over the tripper just in case he/she would do something that could be a potential hazard.

Personally I wouldnt do anything over 1 tab without good preparation. Over 2 tabs I wouldn't drop without a sitter.

i dropped 16 hits once. wild ass ride. dude i did it with spent three hours claiming he was jesus.
op, 4 hits could hit you like a truck if you're not prepared. good luck.

What? Are you retarded or something?

OP check out this visual site
erppy.co
ive tripped lsd, psilocybin, an mdma with it
very pleasurable experience every time
read the controls and enjoy
ive personally experienced ego death and i would not recommend it

so yeah, op, if you don't have a sitter, I'd suggest you get one, just in case.

You certainly wont be able to sleep until well into tomorrow. I’ve done 4 tabs before, it can be fun. Assuming you have tripped before and know how to ride the wave. Either way, i hope you have a friend around to keep you from doing something too stupid.

Personally i recommend watchung fractal videos on youtube until you peak, then going lay down in a darl bedroom so you sensory deprive yourseld. Thats when you imagination starts to really kick in. The visualizations are wild

Could go one of two ways user, I’ve had great times with 4+ tabs at once. It’s also sent me to the hospital before for freaking the fuck out, either way good luck!

Ego death can be great...and scary when sliding into it, but once you are there it is something else.

If you hve a good deaer then thats what you are getting, but i hope for anons sake that he has weaker tabs

Faggotry as your post implies

ride it out man, it will eventually be over. Thats a very strong first dose but i've seen friends take over 500ug and handle it fine. stay safe op

i love erppy, i can spend hours on that site