Doll bread

doll bread

Other urls found in this thread:

diytrade.com/china/pd/19456799/New_design_drop_shipping_sexy_nude_beautiful_girl_full_body_100cm_sex_doll.html
nl.aliexpress.com/item/65-cm-Echte-Sekspop-Anime-Realistische-Levensgrote-Full-Body-Sekspop-Metalen-Skelet-Binnen-Liefde-Pop-Fake/32837491528.html
aliexpress.com/item/Wireless-Jump-Eggs-Vibrating-Egg-Vibrator-Sex-Remote-Control-Toy-Black-Pink-Purple-Jump-eggs-vibrator/32793967949.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.3wTUT6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His tummy and stubby little cock are adorable.

Are there dolls for people with normal sized dicks?

Dolls? don't mind if I do

Is there anywhere you can get one of these dolls that doesn't cost $1000+?

whihc doll?

The smaller blond one

diytrade.com/china/pd/19456799/New_design_drop_shipping_sexy_nude_beautiful_girl_full_body_100cm_sex_doll.html

there is a big market for second hand
the small one is 400 nl.aliexpress.com/item/65-cm-Echte-Sekspop-Anime-Realistische-Levensgrote-Full-Body-Sekspop-Metalen-Skelet-Binnen-Liefde-Pop-Fake/32837491528.html

NO

i also want to know that

I wonder what Sup Forums considers normal sized?

What's the appeal of dolls? I'm not judging. I've done my fair share of weird shit.

Stop with this ugly ass one. Boner killer

>big market for second hand

no, there really is man

You finally did it Sup Forums you made me one of you.

You made me love and hate this image. Even had to save it. Someone managed to capture the look of pure disgust at their own life and hatred of lack of self worth on a doll which just so happens to be used that way.

It’s like Toy Story came to life.

hahah welcome to the dark site haha.
next u'll be buying her. haha nl.aliexpress.com/item/65-cm-Echte-Sekspop-Anime-Realistische-Levensgrote-Full-Body-Sekspop-Metalen-Skelet-Binnen-Liefde-Pop-Fake/32837491528.html

ppl still havent told me where or how to get thise mini versions.

That's a small pocket!

more, JUST for u
read

Thread dead?

You can get a new 100cm one for $320.
aliexpress.com/item/Wireless-Jump-Eggs-Vibrating-Egg-Vibrator-Sex-Remote-Control-Toy-Black-Pink-Purple-Jump-eggs-vibrator/32793967949.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.3wTUT6

I like how they can't say no. Like I'm not a rapist or anything but it feels good to overpower something.

Better than nothing, and good practice. I only got one since it was so cheap. I'm hoping for furry robots one day.

gifs ples thx

wtf is going on here?

no, I just cant post as fast

repairs

second hand cheap

Being poor is a total disgrace dogdam

not soon enough

wierdos

normie

too soon

being poor: the ONLY crime in 'merica

The link I posted is cheap and 100% new:

is it weird having sex with something that makes no noises? and arent the blank faces off putting?

This is my dream doll
Still need a sex doll though

it was the same with my last gf, so might as well have the loli while i can

used and abused holes and skin

The irony haha

ex gf was actually a corps from the morge so no wonder the blank stare.

Doll guy got a new doll, nice

Looks good

Oh nice ass

Haha, his dick is to scale with doll's body!

is it small enough to hide in a lunch box but pussy strechable enough to support a dick that is 6-7 inches rather than 3 inches?

Honestly its too small even for the doll.

Shame on that penis for existing...

as if urs is any bigger

WTF. Is this some sort of thing for micropenised misfortunates?

yeah perfect for YOU

more of the big dolls feet?

Okay, faggot. You win. Enjoy.

Those things would fit me like a condom. WTF.

Fuck thats a tiny dick. Do guys with small dicks just give up on sleeping with women and let themselves go? Or do they sometimes try but are self conscious about sex?

>Shame on that penis for existing

This is the funniest thing Ive EVER read out loud!!!! Thank you user

faggot posting his dick for other dudes to look at.

You Sir can fuck all 4 of my dolls with that massive schlong

As someone who's frequented this thread and bought a $750 tpe doll, I gotta say this is cool, a couple weeks ago I bought this plush sex doll while I was drunk out of my mind. One of my best drunk purchases yet. about $150, 33inches, very light, low maintenance, no lubrication required (silk vagina), soft as fuck, can cuddle, easy to hide. Clearly not a realistic silicone human doll but very nice to own

How much for something like this?