Share your first/best/unwanted cuckold story

share your first/best/unwanted cuckold story

Best one so far....met a guy off Craigslist. Wife sext with him for a cpl weeks and agreed to meet. All 3 of us got drinks and chatted a while till wife decided to head back home. After a little small talk he grabs her and throws her onto to the couch and start a kissing her deeply as I sit down in a chair. They continue to make out as he strips her. Begins to suck her nipples and eat her pussy till he grabs the back of her hair and put her on her knees right infront of me and shoved his cock down her throat. Face fucks her for a bit while grinning at me the whole time as she's gagging on him. He walks her over to the couch and bend her over and starts pounding the fuck out of her for like 25 min. He then lays her on her back and calls me over to kneel next to her as he has her legs over his shoulders and his balls are slapping against her ass. Make me hold her hand and kiss her softly and talks dirty to both us. Having her tell me how many times she's cum on his dick and then asks her where she wants him to cum. She tells me to ask him nicely to cum inside her. He does. A huge load that leaks out onto the couch. He gets up and leaves and she lays there for another 10 min or so

No other cucks in here?

No, but I'm lurking.

Fuck that shit. Guy gets lucky to fuck your wife and he disrespects her and you. Wouldve enjoyed story if he was grateful and a bro

OK the gf and I were having a lot of sex and suddenly it started tapering off. After about two weeks of this I was like wtf and she said she was tired from having to work the new position she got promoted to. I was cool with that, but she wasn't even giving me blowjobs was it something I said, no just give me time to get adjusted to this new job.
Fast forward to about a week ago and she accidentally leaves her phone over at the apt. I picked it up and was going to call her from the phone as a joke "hey honey you left your phone over here haha" that sort of thing and as soon as I unlocked it there was this picture of a nigger's cock, and it was a text. Somebody had texted that to her. Wtf? We don't even know any niggers, how could this even happen?
Long story short I brought it up after a couple of days and we had a huge fight. She finally admitted she was seeing this nigger near her work, some dude she met in a convenience store. I was devastated, but right now she's paying rent on our apartment while I'm looking for a job and I really don't want to move back across the country in with my mom, so I'm trying to get a job and find my own place and she's bringing this nigger over now, we're not going out, and he's like this big drug dealer or something and I'm like wtf, she's totally his bitch now. She won't listen to any reason, won't break up with him, we're certainly done, I'm just trying to get a job and gtfo of her.
Well now I'm starting to hear her have sex through the wall in the bedroom I'm staying in and at first I was mad af how the fuck did this nigger get what I had to work at for almost a year to fuck and now I'm actually kind of wanting to fap to them fucking. WTF is happening to me, this shit is way out of control.

I'm just here to see if anyone posts their woman for me to jerk off to.

Some cucks are into humiliation and having their girl treated like a slut. It's something you need to figure out among everyone before you start.

Yeah how so?

Like mine?

Yeah your right ut i never did enjoy the humiliation aspect of cucking.
My view is youre giving the guy your wife to use, hes not taking her. He should be thankful you even let him in your house.

I love being humiliated so it works for us. She also lets her bfs know how small I am and how she craves big dick.

She also loves getting creampied so she can show me their cum run out of her used oussy

nice, any clearer?

My gf

At the same time, he's offering his services to you and your wife, willing to play a role in your fantasy. It's a collaborative effort.

She sleep around or does she still need convincing?

Still needs a bit of convincing

Yeah but it still seems like hes getting the good part of the deal. Gets to fuck, cum and not worry about commiting. That dick could be another other number of willing guys

How do you think she'd react if you two were at a party and someone started hitting on her?

Moar?

Nice tits on her.

He is getting a pretty good deal. But even better for us afterward. There's never a shortage of dick to find to fuck ur wife trust me

I agree he gets the good part of the deal since I'm not a cuck, but not just anyone can be a good bull.

I'm not sure, but hopefully she'll flirt back. Doubt it

Oh I agree. Been thru a few that were pretty terrible

Prep her at home first and then get her a few drinks to help her loosen up and be more receptive.

>There's never a shortage of dick to find to fuck ur wife trust me
Thats the thing, he should respect you and your wife and be grateful that hes the one that gets to fuck her.

I mean he was respectful. He just fed off of what they text about. We were all pleased with the way it went

Guess we're done with my wife here

Nice knew a girl in a small town with a tat like that, hot af

Initials? First name?

hers was SV

Damn. Not her

What was the tattoo?