Whats most efficient way to recreationally use xanaxx. Snort or oral?

Whats most efficient way to recreationally use xanaxx. Snort or oral?

Anal

Oral, snorting is a waste of xanax.

smoke it on a bong rip

defiantly anal

You're an idiot

SMASH UP AND PLACE UNDER TONGUE....

This

In all seriousness, my weed plug just called me and says he's got some connects for xanax.

Do you think it's worth it to try?Any side effects?Will it help my anxiety, paranoia and overthinking?

kys

No thanks user I have gf to kys

It'd probably be worth it to have some on stand by if you're into psychedelics since it can bring you back if a trip starts to go bad.

Ex-abuser here. Always take it orally. Snorting is a waste.

It's a very subtle drug, it will absolutely help with those things. Do not get addicted, as it is worse than heroin to quit (I've quit both). Benzos are absolutely hell to withdrawal from.

>to recreationally use xanax
gtfo faggot
there are people whose lives actually depend on that shit
you are putting them in jeopardy by promoting drug abuse.

with alcohol

>different levels of conscious

Doing just straight xanax made me pretty dissociated and woozy. You get really sleepy and pretty forgetful too.

Anally.

It is not water soluable so you cannot snort it.

Yeah man they are rreally great for anxiety but you just have to worry on dependence. If you have a strong mindset/willpower you should be fine. Once a while though they are a lot of fun. Makes every other drug 3x better as well.

Kill yourself

>using xanax
>efficient

lol

xanax is not water soluble thus snorting it will do nothing, apart from giving you disgusting drips down your throat

just chew it, it's damn near instant release at that point

OP thats cute, do you snort your gummy bears too?

You want to put stuff up your nose other than baby powder or my dad's dick, I suggest you do cocaine like a real adult.