What are your thoughts on bumpy nipples?

What are your thoughts on bumpy nipples?

hot. I can imagine the texture makes it a lot nicer when you rub your dick across those nipples which by that point should be covered in her spit.

Better than hairy. Not as good as puffy.

hairy nips are hot if the girl is hot.

The texture does make a huge difference... Gf has Bumpy Nips and I just can’t explain the sensation when she jerks me off and when about to cum she rubs my cocks head all over her nipples... makes me go mentos and coke all over her tits.

hot
agreed

I Love em

I like, idk why

looks hot

it's fine

I like them. Usually it means her nips are sensitive and they're fun to play with.

It's like Braille!

what would it say

If so many guys like bumpy nips, I wonder so women think the same about bumpy dick heads?

I wonder the same

Squeeze me

too bad there are no females on Sup Forums though

If having a bumpy dickhead is like being one step ahead of evolution for men...where does a Bumpy titty nipple thingy puts a woman in evo?

This. Every girl I've been with that has bumpy nipples is completely obsessed with keeping her tits stimulated. To the point where can't cum unless you're abusing their nipples

I thought this was funny

Thats a lot of effort, I would just cum on her tits instead.

Interesting... I’ve experienced the same. There has to be a reason tho

what the fuck is this shit? does milk come out of every one of them?

that would be sweet

higher concentration of nerve ends

this thread seems familiar

Some of them do... They also cast some kind of aroma that is very similar to amniotic acid... that’s how newborn babies can find a titty without having to look at them. Have you ever looked at a pair of Tittys ? and thought: Daaaamn I really feel an urge to suck on those! Probs the Bumpy Titty Calling son...

I'm all about some bumpy nipple, OP.
All about em.

You can never have too many of this thread

depends.
if its the same femanon trying to get attention without posting timestamp we can definitely have too fucking many of them

Bumpy!

bumpy bump

Lumpy or not I love them...

BUMPY BROWN NIPS

main nipple and other proto-nipples

Bumpy nipples deserve love too

what if its just one big bump?