>Former ER tech
>Forrest Ranger
>Active fag, run 10k a day
>Programmer with too much money

Why can't i get laid

dress better, exercise regularly. your money doesn't matter

the get jacked workout
> regular push ups
> do 1, then next set 2, all the way up to 21 (so for 6 you do 6 , 7 you do 7 etc.
you wont be able to do it up to 21 for your first time but go as long as you can.
>repeat for incline push ups
>repeat for decline
>repeat for triangle push ups
>repeat for wide arm push ups
>repeat for hands facing outward push ups
>repeat for on knuckles push ups
> plank for as long as you can
youll be jacked in 6 months

If you are rich and can't get laid, you aren't trying hard enough. And no, I don't mean prostitutes.

>richfag here

>
Run 10k a day, 150 pushups, 150 pullups
basically too many crunches for me to count
Squats atleast 100
Everyone in my family is skinny af tho so RIP

you got muscle memory and wont build any muscle that way. follow my workout above trust me it equates to almost 1000 push ups a day .

You're probably a cunt.

eh fuck it why not clearly nothing is working

>active fag
>can't get laid

Then what's your definition of "active"?

Stop cruising the high school around the corner and maybe you'll get some.

So 21 for each type every day or rest in between?

>thinking money should get you laid

It absolutely helps and if you can't get laid with money then you're retarded, but just saying you have money doesn't mean you should get pussy.

you're like my mate ... asian.

give it a shot, its a ramp up method so it keeps your muscles guessing. do 1 of each type of push up then 2 and so on up to 21. mix it up everyday. eat a fuckton. bet you in 6 months youll be way bigger then 150 pushups / pullups. also stop running . that makes you skinny

I don't actively say "im rich" i just take care of myself and help people around me
and im pretty sure we are all retarded this is Sup Forums

bruh chics love the chocolate am i right
at least im not a nigger

You're a twig, look under aged and are brown. Not the "dangerous" or "rebellious" type but creppy brown. Good luck man

do 3 days on 1 off. only do as much as you can you dont have to make it to 21 and probably wont for your first 2 months. youll be amazed at the progress and more importantly the strength you gained. I was in jail and did this for 4 months. came out and decided fuck it ima see what i can bench. it was 245. I went into jail at 125 (dope head) came out 158 and strong as fuck. followed this

pic is about a year old, eh

ive followed this workout for a year now and am 173 and only 5'8"

"creepy brown" ex deee

Because your have litereally zero muscle on your pansy ass body.
eat nothing but hamburgers for 3 months and go to the gym - lift the heaviest weights you can for 6-8 reps; do 3 different exercises like this with only 30 seconds of rest between each one - it's called a superset..
Do this 3 exercise superset 5 times.
Then to the same with an abdominal routine.
3 months, minimum.
Don't forget the fucking hamburgers.

i g2g but i know it will work for you. come back here in a few months at the same time and day to lmk. stick to the regiment. bitches love strength and a body

Ok. Sorry. Dumbass here. You mean all types in one day?

i aight im only 150 i get skinny
but im not gonna be a burger

cuz you're ugly skinny and have no confidence

stop being awkward maybe

it not like i dont have friends, i get friendzoned
i tried dating and had around 12, but i ended up getting friendzoned half the time

Its your personality

you're not a dumbass thats a good question
yup all types. do 1 of each type all the way thru. (so 1 regular, 1 incline, 1 decline, 1 triangle, 1 wide, 1 hands facing outward, 1 knuckles) then do 2 and so on all the way to 21. you wont be able to make it to 21 for a while but its a good way to see progress. after a few months youll be at 21. you can also add more variations of pushups to this then or up the number.

You look like a twig....you wanna get laid get a body...and personality
It's what I have to do to get laid.....and I'm an ems student

>Why can't i get laid
1- you are ugly
2- you lie on the internet
3- you smell bad
4- you probably as fun to be with as a sprained ankle

Ok, thanks man. Appreciate it.

Used to be in your situation but then got tinder. My oh my how things have changed...

i g2g to a meeting so i started an email
getbjacked gmail com
hit me up with any questions and I also can give you more workout routines, fight defense training etc.

>lie on interwebs
thonk.jpeg

no problem seebe more then happy to help your progress

stop fucking running and start lifting weights you skinny piece of shit. Also pushups isn't going to get you jacked.

you have a retarded look to your face

thats the im dead inside face, usually dont make it

Fix your low self esteem. Loser