How do i lower my sperm count to reduce the chances of getting my girlfriend pregnant?

How do i lower my sperm count to reduce the chances of getting my girlfriend pregnant?

Other urls found in this thread:

dontcookyourballs.com/causes-infertility-heat-and-male-fertility
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mountain dew. Time tested and true.

Vape, then if it happens she'll kill it

Break the glass off of a microwave and then put it on 10 minutes and aim it at your testicles

smash your balls with a hammer

Hot fudge enemas will do this.

best way to not get ur gf preggers is by not having sex/wrapping it twice

sedentary lifestyle,weed and junk food

Jerk off before fucking. If you have the opportunity, hot tub for 20 min works well too.

do a quick wank or blowjob before sex

Vasectomy

This.
Or buy a diaphragm for her. Or get a plan B pill

sit in over a bowl with with water at at very high temperature every few days....

It takes about 4 months to take effect...
dontcookyourballs.com/causes-infertility-heat-and-male-fertility

After masturbation, all the cum that you have must be slathered onto your body. Initially your body won't detect much, but will soon learn that sperm cells are foreign pathogens. Eventually, your body will also detect where your sperm comes from and eradicate the balls in a fashion of antibiotic castration. Soon, you'll be able to nut as you please.

Have a chad fuck her while you watch. You still get to cum, but if she gets preg, it'll be his!

oh also try just sticking it in her ass...

Chopping off your balls usually works.

hmmm this seems like it could work. wearing tight underwear might help too.

Can confirm i started this a few years ago and have been raw dogging my gf for the whole time with no accidents. Just be weary OP a lot of girls will hit on you they can’t resist your new odor

End yourself

No dead baby means no baby at all
The perfect murder, no traces in society, no interactions with people

in some countries they have clubs where guys get together and do sitting over a hot bowl. Google on youtube as to water temperature and for how long. It is like 15 minutes.

Forget tight underwear, not reliable. it may not work, depends on your circulation.

If you are so multi-billionaire that can't afford to make anyone pregnant whilst you are young, find a private doctor get a vasectomy, they are reverseble as long as they don't chop a big piece of your vars pipes. Again after the vasectomy it takes 4 months, and shooting your load about 80 times until you become sterile.

Just do anal

OP this is total shit. Also the raw dogging is the best way to get a shot gun wedding.