Why haven’t you served in the military yet?

Why haven’t you served in the military yet?

I'd rather not die or have portions of my limbs blown off to fight 3rd world insurgents to ensure we can keep bases in other 3rd world nations who are also actively supporting terrorism against us.

I'm actually in the process of joining up now

got chron's n shit

don't wanna bunk with white trash

I got flat feet

Which branch

Be cause I'm being too much of a degenerate making mushrooms.

Navy

I don't want to be a welfare baby

Not bad. I was on the New Orleans for like 8 months, not in the navy but as a marine

Because honestly, I'm too sickly.

i do serve tho

Do not go undesignated.

i wanted to, but since im deaf in one ear, no military branch wants me. at least i could use it to dodge the draft

I don't enjoy faggots barking orders at me

I'm not from the US. So serving in the military is not something cultural.

Pleasure cruise, right?

I'm a little ticked off now because they keep delaying when I'm supposed to go to basic training.
Everything is in line on my end, but they keep saying I need to wait.
Gonna get a call any day now

>served in the military
Canon fodder for the ruling class

How'd you get fucked?

I spent 6 years in the USAF. I learned how to hide my autism, and how to boss idiots around effectively enough to get them to accomplish complex tasks. Not bad, really.

I like this guy

I only waited like 8 days after I signed up, they had me scheduled for the MEPS office in a heartbeat. but that was summer 2006 so things were different I guess

>tfw cubital tunnel

STG master race

Lol

Any fun stories?

I really wanted to OP. Sadly, being an aspie made me disqualified me for service.

Sex or combat?

Either, really
Though expect some basic slag shit

because i can’t give up weed

I serve in the best army of them all

what afsc?

I do not want to fight in a war. If conscripted I will do what I must, but not before.

Because I don't live in a country that glorifies war and invades a 3rd world country every 5 years.

Currently serving now.

Currently in ROTC actually, will be an officer in about 2 1/2 years

You already serve the ruling class, you nuts
How does the upper class gain money?
By the actions of the lower classes i.e. you
If you participate in the economy, you serve them.
That's how it works.

You can't pretend to be superior while spending money.
At least in the military you get tax money

>try out for AF
>ASVAB is high
>have shit eyes
REEEEEEEEE

Anti-war political views, mental health issues, and pathological dislike of authority.

Well I was never “officially” in combat but an army convoy got blowed up by a dude with a bomb so we ran out there only to find a wire in a field, another time we were shooting dogs and someone shot back at us so we stayed quiet for a minute and nothing after that. The other platoon from mine had to go clean up the blood and guts from a suicide attack on a village elder from a disabled 13 year old boy, I saw pictures of peoples intestines all over a house from that, but really no combat action (regrettably)

As far as sex goes I was a virgin till I went in, by the time I was out I banged at least 120 women

Im in and do that. Just put a bulk tub into fruiting conditions

I served my country (via government approved and funded methods) in another way, and now I'm too old to join the military. I could do consulting but it's not the same.

>I was a virgin till I went in, by the time I was out I banged at least 120 women
Pls be me

The Menace strain is up next in this batch.
They are known for having a mutation which causes them to form wave like patterns on their caps.

Eyesight exams fuck over many. We lose a lot of people that can do very well in AFSC's that don't necessarily require good eyesight. However things are very standardized that way

Btw have same pc

> don't give a fuck about this country
> hate your ass hat leader in office.
> likely sent to north korea for no reason aside from your ass hat leader can't keep his fucking mouth shut.

rank and job?

Kinda like cyanses?

They won't let me in because my left shoulder doesn't work correctly and dislocates itself randomly while moving it.

E3 and Airfield Systems

Smart enough to get academic scholarships. Ha ha! I'm not on Sup Forums because I'm stupid. I'm here because I'm emotionally damaged.

Just started this whole thing, and it's a great opportunity so far

>depression
Don't trust myself with a gun. Also the 8 year commitment and bullshit recruiters constantly avoid certain information. The good recruiters are straight up. I would definitely sign up for the army if it wasn't so fucking long. MOS can take anywhere from a few weeks to 2 years. If it wasn't an 8 year commitment, say maybe a one year like Israel does or something then I'd be the first one in. Don't need benefits, maybe some but wouldn't really care for it

>Join military
>Get sent to North Korea
>Military obliterates North in matter of weeks
>Become occupiers of large, desperately impoverished Asian country where large number of men just died in a war
>Literally government sponsored brothels in occupied Korea
>Get pick of the litter for war brides
>If none of the North Koreans do, probably still pick up a South Korean

Small chance of dying (likely 5% or less) to get a literal waifu? Yeah sign me the fuck up. Much better than being deployed to the sandniggers.

I have. Questions?

As in you're in the military?
I wanted to join the air force to fly planes, but I have horrible near sightedness and would have to get LASIK, but I know I would also most likely be to stupid to even pass a test.
I'll just stick to flight sims in my Vive.

I'd imagine most people who is into this hobby do as well.

Never heard, but they look interesting.
I'm not an expert, I only know as much as what the shroomery has taught me.

This

Three of the last four presidents never served. Of those for, the one who did serve was dodging combat in Vietnam by serving in the Texas Air National Guard and not showing up half the time.

Branch of service?

Because I enjoy the freedom given to me.

Tried to join. Turns out i have stage 4 brain cancer but hey at least i know now

less than 0.5% of America is active military you fuckin fruitcake.

because i'm fat as fuck

Then GTFO bitch

I already did. 22 years in the Navy. I'm retired.

Yeah, im a nuke in navy. 3/10 wouldnt recomend. Stick to civillian jobs and have freetime.
Anyways, this is tey number 2. First one got cobweb. And smelled sickly chemically. This one is earth/ shroom scented. They are cubes btw

I serve my country by being an informed voter and a taxpayer.

I have

Feeling is mutual with insufferable minorities

I'm about to do Navy now
Have any advice for a newfag?

Don’t be a fucking boot

Overbearing father, had me working and taking every dime from age 16, didn't wise up and leave til I was 18. Then had to support myself til I got a GED at 19 by then had a GF and first child on the way. I had discussed it several times with her but was making 16/hr doing construction in the mid 90's. Military wasn't gonna beat that.

TLDR something called life got in the way

pics is the cyans
I dont think they been cultivated yet. They tricky

Already got a thread for this, nigger.

a fellow a1c. im client systems

US navy. Was an avionics technician during the mid 90's.

I have a friend who is doing something on a nuclear ship or something along those lines. Seems interesting, I guess.

My cakes in my SGFC are on their second flush right now, one of them is on their third though. Ecuador's & Nepal Chitwans currently.

and yet this pussy stays. that'll show em.

Very nice. Have you thought about bulk or mini bulk yet?

I've served my time. It was some of the best times of my life.

What's stopping you from leaving or killing yourself? Either way you don't have to deal with a place that you appearantly despise.

Link it, faggot.

What's the difference between Cyans & Cubes? Never thought to look into it. Looks like it's just curved up caps that makes the difference?

Shit, that's the one I wanted but certain circumstances made me choose airfield. The job is not too bad though, we just branched with ground radar so there's a shit ton of OJT

I have the same fucking problem

I'm on the fence right now. Until just a couple weeks ago, I was all about it, but I've started to second guess my motivations. I'm not gonna lie, anons, I'm interested in the military because I think they can fix what's wrong with me, and to help me put my miserable college career in the past. Well, it can fix most of it, anyway. Living in close quarters with some of the most capable young men I've ever known in the best shape of our lives under extreme stress is probably not going to change what I think about women. What it WILL do is give me the confidence and resiliency to live my life the way I want to, instead of working a job I don't care for until I end up a chunky ceiling stain. I think that being strong enough to live better is worth the possibility that I won't live very long.

The problem I'm running up against now is that I'm stuck trying to figure out if I'm just in it for the redemption. Fixing my mistakes and erasing my failures hasn't been enough to get me through college, and I know it's not going to be enough to get me through basic. I'm terrified that I won't manage to adapt in the first couple weeks of BCT and this will be just another pathetic failure. I've got some family shit brewing right now that I need to take care of before I can leave. If I don't, it's going to rear its ugly head at the worst possible time.

Anyway, it's what I should be doing right now, but I need to get my head straight or I'll never make it.

Signed up, got rejected for being autistic.

Massive faggot detected

Paid a doctor to say I had bone spurs so I didn't have to.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Whatever you're cool with, freindo.

Sooooo, start a war then the next batch of POTUS can serve to your satisfaction?
Fair enough

No shit? Where were you stationed?

id honestly want to but im fat peice of shit. im trying to lose weight but im so fat that even with the weight loss they'd probably consider it a liability, so ill just have to settle for trade school instead,

Its guerilla you fucktard. What are you gonna do smash a banana in someone's face?

The potency is higher and no one has figured out how to grow them yet