Hi Sup Forums femanon here reporting in

hi Sup Forums femanon here reporting in

I can't deal with this never ending depression and anxiety, I don't have friends that care about me as much as to at least hold a 2 min convo everyday at any time

I'm so heartbroken it makes my stomach sick, I don't want to feel like this anymore, and nothing seems to get better and when it does It goes down again, my thoughts are all mixed up, I feel suicidal and homicidal

what should i do Sup Forums do i do an hero or do I cause mass murder?

or how do you embrace the idea that you'll always be lonely and loveless?

WOMEN have no reason to be depressed
you can get dick whenever you want and are the most priveleaged class in the world stfu and tits or gtfo

I've never known life to be anything but so to me it is just the norm.

if you feel worthless give yourself to someone who thinks your worth keeping

Here is a protip femanon: Get Bumble or Tinder, great for confidence boosts especially after breakup, reminds you that people still find you cute/hot and that your ex isn’t the end.

are you ok

do what said

guaranteed to work and be a huge confidence boost

this is the same faggot from last time

KEK at the people getting baited, obvious trap

Tits or gtfo then we can discuss

>femanon
Smells like a trap.

>I need attention gibs me attention

post nippies pls

Imy if it's you please call me.

post tits

>priveleaged
this says it all about anons post

You that user that sucked off her older brothers?

SHow dick

>what should i do Sup Forums
post tits then gtfo

Mass murder please

your tits whore then attention.

i understand but I don't want to have sex with just anyone but someone I can really get along with and love which makes it hard for me

Simple fix. Accept your feelings and turn off your thoughts

nice nipples. let's see a timestamp though.

This guy gets it

Btw you beta faggots, this is bait

If you’re the gem user from yesterday provide tits and face.

If you want to go down in history mass murder is the way to go.

under stress moments I like to masturbate

Smash or pass?
If you've got a juicy booty I'd smash. Let's see it.

stop being retarded and go out in the real world and do something with yourself

Sexy. More?

Trynna?

the one from yesterday was a trap though

Hey OP would you post a image with your face and timestamp ? we can chat on here if you like :)

where you from?
im in kinda da same boat, so lets group up and start a natural born killers style aventure/roadtrip/spree ending in an epic finale thats worth ending your life over it

Classic borderline family member molested me whore slut only to be used and discarded by men until a weak white knight comes along to rescue you then you unleash all your impotent hatred of the men in your life at him ruin his life and keep on doing this to innocent men to lash out against that family member you can never legally touch because youre a mentally coward wasteof space

what kind of things do you like and enjoy?

be my friend.

how old are you sweetheart and where you from?

More tits, ass and pussy and then leave

Noticed
Go look up activities in your local area, visit their website or something.
Good girl, it's better that way.

you should play the vida games advertised below

No esteemed girls remind me of one of the most bizarre experiences in my life. I was never one to go clubbing; got out of college and went straight into a finance firm. Had to deal with a lot of people thinking I was Jewish but I'm just a regular hairy white man with too many black clothes. Work got really bad and I was going out of my mind with paperwork, and I started coming undone really badly. So badly that my Beat neighbor in the apartment next door to mine caught onto my distress when I shambled home late at night and even she pitied me. She offered to take me out clubbing, she always had this overtly flirtatious way with me and I was at the end of my rope, so I went ahead and took her offer. So we get to the club. Bouncer looks between neighbor girl and I and is confused, probably wondering why a Jew is out clubbing and how he scored a date with such a number. That's just my life and at that point I was too worn out by everything else to care. Neighbor bewitches me onto the dance floor, and most of this is a blur to recall now, but somehow she's able to break through my haze and the way she's moving and talking to me reminds me that I do, in fact, have a penis.This was one of those really fancy clubs, and the restrooms may as well have been bathrooms. Huge stalls that could have fit showers in them if the owners saw fit, nice tiled floors, the works. The reason I bring this up is because of course the neighbor and I go there to get our freak on and it was amazing to feel human again. I don't know how long we were at it though, but eventually we hear the door open and this guy in a dapper ass suit is standing in the doorway, looking down at us. Neighbor girl goes, "Honey!?" She'd done the same thing to this guy before, and that's why he knew he'd find her.

>MFW Honey came in and he caught me red-handed, creeping with the girl next door
>Picture this we were both butt naked
>Banging on the bathroom floor

Hit the gym and start working out. You look like you could use the stress reliever.

> how do you embrace the idea that you'll always be lonely and loveless?

First rule is: be happy with yourself because you're dealing with yourself the most out of all.

Your kinda vague about your problems besides shitty friends

Hawt. But why are you so lonely exactly, OP? What are your talents beyond having nice boobs?

hi lauren

wow now you are making me happy

Come get on cam at
> femanons
> org

You’re life support for a perfectly good mushy.

Give your mushy to some men... fulfill your most useful destiny.

Mush smush.

talk to us more about you please, also moar photos

1. Don't do any drugs that aren't anti-depressants. Focus oriented drugs cause depression.

2. Recognize it's a chemical imbalance in your brain. More dopamine and serotonin will make you happy and loving. Lack of dopamine and serotonin make you sad, lonely and depressed.

3. Recognize depression is a disease that wants to get you alone and kill you.

4. Avoid negative people.

5. Learn to recognize sad and depressing thoughts. Counter them with thoughts of puppies, kitties and rainbows.

6. Masturbate regularly to clear your mind.

7. Don't be afraid to talk about being sad with friends or family.

8. Smoke marijuana to numb any overwhelming emotional turmoil. Avoid alcohol as it is a downer.

9. Exercise or go for walks. It will improve mood. Drink plenty of water and eat healthy. Avoid fatty foods and carbs. Stay healthy.

10. Recognize happiness is never permanent and must always be chased.

Good luck, user.

Wanna chat with me?

go to cytube and join m4c.

welcome to the life of just about every male on this site, at least you have a way out by slutting it up if you so choose, we have no such option.
suck it up princess

Mask request OP pls?

I'm sorry femanon. I really am. It makes me sad that people feel that way. But it'll be okay, as much as that sounds corny its still true. If you need someone to talk to i have discord.

>inb4 white knight

I'm geniunely trying to help someone

How old are you and what's been going on in your life?

where can i possibly go tho? i hate being outside by my own

Double dubs

You gotta listen kek

prozac
r
o
z
a
c

Are you a dude with gynecomastia or a real live femanon with mental health issues.? The only reason I ask is because it's the difference between KYS and actual advice.
Timestamp those titties.

Op if you really want to talk to someone and be friends I’d be happy to help you out. I know what it’s like have no one to talk to and I’d love to be friends kik: themunchingmango

>I can't deal with this never ending depression and anxiety

Go to a doctor and get some lexapro. Worked wonders for me.

Failing that, try mushrooms.

you cry that you wanna be loved and shit yet you're here hoeing KEK begone pls

You wouldn't be doing this if she weren't a girl. You're not fooling anyone you lonely neckbeard.

you're better than this. hmu on twitter xavier_brown3

age and location you dumb bitch

post feet pls

now we're talking.

let's see that ass.. give us a face down ass up shot :)

The best plan for that is an app called first which shows what you want to do for a date before you match so you know a bit about the person before you hook up!

Noticed?

pussy

Show vag to prove not trap.

you again user??

posting on Sup Forums won't help at all.

Oh you're that same girl from yesterday.

lmao yes very nice way to discourse on life's difficulties by just posting nudes. But yeah, let's see feet OP. I'm jacking off, as are many I'm sure.

probably the only normfag on here lol. make a telegram and message me @crypto_goy2

checked

trips of truth.

also, i remember that thread as well

Go on tinder and just make it clear you're not looking to fuck. There's tons of people on there also looking for serious relationships.

Or you could just post a ton of nudes on Sup Forums and slit your wrists later.

I just broke up with my gf because of her anxiety. She isolated herself and kept it from me.

Men want someone who is confident in who they are. Fix yourself before finding another man.

Trips you rubbertire

Where from?

Mask and tits pls OP

Lol just follow your hobbys damn

Oh fuck off not all people want an assertive girl to treat you like a fucking sissy

hey OP, I am a 41 white male in the situation as you, if you want to talk, I am here for you, here is my discord
Anonymous#9271

i like to draw but i dont know how to get my art recognized, I wanted to be a art designer for video games and I want to do tattoos or even animate and do graphic novels but i never have motivation

Exercise. Take up some cardio I would say. Not that you are fat but your stomach will get flatter and you’ll feel more confident in yourself for it. On top of that, exercising generally makes people happier. So exercise, eat well, and take time to appreciate yourself. You’re already looking like a 7/10, appreciate that about yourself. Not that I’m saying be full of yourself or anything, but take some pride in yourself.

The best person is you because you can make yourself exactly how you want to be.

Didn’t even....notice

show pussy

Will you marry me ?

Lol you and me both I have never imagined a scenario in which I was happy with someone else. I'm not gonna kms I'm dying slowly day by day. You aren't alone user..

Stop sitting around doing nothing with your life..
Find some damn hobbies, gardening, fishing, look for wildlife, hunt for lizards and stuff, make YouTube videos telling people how it is day after Thanksgiving I had a break down ended up going and making a few hour long videos that no one has the attention span to watch but they will sit and watch Hollywood shit ..

post soles pls pls pls

>what is a hobby

jesus fucking christ

I usually reply to depression threads with things like that. Also

>maybe if I make fun of girls enough one will touch my pp

Are you in TN?

Want to talk OP?

Im in love

I love you

Marry me!!