>you will never pound maggies boipucci

>tfw gonna watch talking dead in hopes of hearing people boo

I appreciate this picture user

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

So who got raped

true blood as fuck

happened in mr robot this season too

My brother said that the only reason why Abraham was killed was because it was to keep in line with the comics. That in the comics his death was switched with the fat doctor lady. And now are both dead.

That explanation is fucking stupid and in my opinion abraham was killed because he would be the only person to not be willing to bend his knee to Negan.

The real explanation is EVERYONE was pissed over the cliffhanger so to justify it AMC had to either kill Daryl or kill Glenn + someone else and AMC will never ever kill Daryl since he's the fan favorite. I feel kinda sorry for Robert Kirkman, he always regretted killing off Abraham and it looked like with the show he wouldn't have to make that same mistake but then AMC fucked everything up.

I prefer to pound Beth's or Rosita's boipucci

anyone wanna hook up later to suck dicks and cuddle?

pls be in london

Carl

His boipucci grew 5 times the size today

Bullshit, they could easily have killed off

Maggie, Carl (especially since he's going to fucking hit puberty at some point.), Michonne, Sasha would have all been much better targets and hit far harder. The reaction would have been unreal if Michonne or Carl bit the dust, or even just Maggie instead of Glenn.

Carl still has an important role to play.

DEEZ NUTS

>talking about "family" and losing """"loved ones""""
>trying to have deep conversations about emotions and paying respects to the people lost during the episode
>about fictional fucking characters
>FICTIONAL
>CHARACTERS
>in a REAL cemetery where real people lost real loved ones

The blatant disrespect for the families who buried someone there in that cemetery is too fucking real. Holy shit...

fuck off chandler

wow just finished the ep, negan is going to get a brutal death after that episode

how does that son of a bitch die in the comics??

SUCK MY NUTS

can we have 1 fucking thread without retards pretending that episode didnt shatter them? I've been here since 8th grade and I doubt any television show will hit me as hard as that shit.

I think you had enough internet today bud.....

>Negan
>dead in the comic
Pfffffthahahahaha.
Nice joke man.

>show an Asian man having his skull smashed into mush
>his killer can't even say "fuck"
>the shantytown, ramshackle, Banana republic of Martshartica

>he doesn't know

Millions of people know who Glenn and Abe are
Nobody outside of immediate family and her 20 cats knew Great Aunt Phyllis

F

_____________ok_____________

i don't understand why

they can even say 'fuck' on FX now

He falls down a well in a bout of pure irony.

Comic negan is badass and based as fuck
TV negan is just faggot that needs to have most brutal cinematic torture scene in the history of television

i dont watch this show i just wanna see the Lucille scene, anyone got a webm or a video

Norman Reedus character responsible for Glenn's death and the BBWs can't help themselves from shrieking when he speaks. These so called fans are so fickle haha

Maggie, Carl and Michonne were never options since they're still alive in the comics, no one would've given a shit about Sasha's death. If AMC had balls they would've killed off Daryl.

God fuck evangelion. Pretentious bullshit.

>inb4 you just don't understand.

No I do. It's just a shitty character study at the end.

They also showed Abe's skull turned into ground beef

Did they ever say what caused the zombie outbreak in the comic?

You can't kill Maggie

Cohan being hot in photoshoots is like 90% of the show's marketing

Comic negan is badass and based as fuck
TV negan is just a faggot that needs to have most brutal cinematic torture scene in the history of television

God can you imagine how hot it would be to watch her die? Her death in the show was absolute bollocks and i was extremely disappointed by every aspect of it. I wanted her to be eaten alive by the Milton zombie, slowly, helplessly, with her arms tied so that she has to experience every second of it. Every second of delicious agony as that skinnyfat accountant rips into her throat. It was even worse cause the actress they chose for her was a dried-out milf with a bad tan. I wanted the Andrea from the comics, at least somewhat sweet and young and innocent. Yeah she fucked Dale which was pretty weird but she is incredibly cute. I wish she had gotten Gabriel's comic's death. Just imagine her hanging there screaming in agony as the zombies converge on her, their teeth tearing into her soft breasts, thighs, and buttocks, ripping flesh away in strips. She would probably drown on her own blood, and her gurgling could choke down her screaming before long so all she could do is whimper helplessly as the zombies tear her apart. God I wanted that shit to happen so bad. I wanted Annie's death to last longer (the retarded cripple girl who tripped and fell then forgot to shoot herself) but it went too fast. I wanted her to get pinned against the fence and have her cheeks ripped apart while she screams. Same with Jessie, the fucking show blueballed me again because her death scene lasted only 15 seconds. So right as I'm unzipping, she's already covered in the fucking zombies. That's why Andrea's death was so perfect. Just the intimate embrace of her and one other walker (Milton) eating her tit flesh in chunks as she screams and blood soaks through her. I hope something like that happens to Andrea in the comics. It's basically confirmed she's going to die in this arc, and ever since she picked up that gay-ass shroud/sombrero outfit I've been waiting for her to bite the dust. It's going to make me so fucking erect watching it happen.

Part Deux

>If AMC had balls
More like "if AMC had the desire to lose significant viewership"

Negan is going to be in the comics until they fucking end. I think at this point he has been in over 50 issues and STILL isn't dead.

Illuminati

Guys where is T-dog?

he's based in both lad

>Riggs is a good actor

You heard it from a Brit so it must be true.

back in alexandria taking care of judith

you're on Sup Forums lad
you're a normie

What a shitty acting to be honest
The boy was about to get his hand cut by his father and he wasn't even shaking nor crying
This is way worse than db super

This. I am cringing the fuck out. Anyone got a link to a stream of talking dead? I want to listen to it.

Good night sweet ginger prince

oh shit he played Winchester's father, I knew I've seen him before

>70% of fans don't blame Daryll

Anyone else would've gotten blamed.

AMC, your show is already MASSIVELY popular. You would've lost some middle aged housewives who lust after Daryl's cock but most viewers wouldn't drop the show over Daryl's death.

Dude JDM is in everything ever

>Lost_Series_Finale.jpg

>censor asshole
why

Glenn was gonna die anyway. Abraham was the sacrifice for Nicotero's shitty cliffhanger. I unironically hope he gets cancer.

Screencap this.

He's just tough :^)

>he wasn't even shaking nor crying
that's literally just carl's character, has nothing to do with chandler riggs' acting. carl has always been a much tougher guy than rick has.

He also played the Comedian in a small indie film The Watchmen.

Stop with your fucking copy pasta. It's deader than the fucking zombies you vulture molester

Coral is a fucking bad ass. He isn't a bitch nigga like his dad.

Haven't read the comics or watch the show for years.

Why didn't Negan just kill all of them? There's like 50 people walking by at the end of the ep like nothing is going on?

Also I assume the escape or aren't under Negan's control anymore but the nigga is still alive in the comic. How?

kek daryl drunk as fuck

desuarchive.org/co/thread/86762971

Current issue

lol the censors are desperately trying to keep up with the cursing

kill them all and they arent useful to him

negan is alive because rick has a warped sense of morality and kept him in prison to prove a point

honestly I hope they keep funding Halt and Catch fire with their cash cow.

Negan's a sadist basically

He enjoys breaking people, not killing them

Based Hardwick showing the fucking networks what's up

No. Kirkman has said it'll never be revealed because he's never thought of it and it's not important.

Negan wasn't joking when he called him a little sociopath. Didn't Carl murder some dude from the Governor's group back in season 3 just because he could?

lauren cohan is such a semen demon jesus lord

>everyone saying "fuck" to call out AMC's cuckery
>even Hardwick

If this is LIVE then how the fuck did they censor them so fast?

and he lives afterwards l0l

Based Hardwick pretty much saying fuck you to the FCC

Are you fucking retarded?

>Maggie, Carl and Michonne were never options since they're still alive in the comics

Because the TV show's always done what the comics do, right? When do Daryl and Merle appear in the comics again? Were they there in the first 4-5 issues?

Is Judith still alive and kicking?

7 second delay

I can't wait until ww3 happens

>people would actually fall for this

wew lad

Why is his arm black though

I KNOW RIGHT

>Whenever they zoom out Norman and Andy are having banter
>You'll never hear their bromance

even on 'live' things there's usually a 7-second delay

NO BALLS AMC PUSS OUT AGAIN!

How much plot Armour do the first season characters have?

that's what the entire series was

"Live" with a half minute or so delay to catch things like that. It isn't instantly said and then broadcast.

Uh I'm pretty sure he enjoys killing, too. Did you not see him laughing while bashing their heads in?

There's always a few second delay. Always.

This is all who are left from the Original Group

>only still watching show because invested in it
>dont think its that good
>tfw deciding to read the newest issues of the comics because i dont even care about spoilereenoes

It takes some true skill to make me so uninterested in a show I spoil it for myself because its so boring

Where's Andrea?