hadn't seen this here before

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=foLwooOdh1M
youtube.com/watch?v=cnIyV7lWR4w
youtube.com/watch?v=PzgxdzMkL8c
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Rote_Fahne
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whiteness presentation?

Never seen that before, colleges are a joke for allowing this shit.

>>>>>>>>Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?Whiteness presentation?

A creature whos blood is all gravy?
Has science gone too far?

God Portland can go die in a fire. It blows my mind that Portland alone can make out state leftist when we should be hardcore Republican.

What the fuck is wrong with everyone in that video?

>> wat

>Whiteness presentation

WARTY MCWARTFACE

hey so, is the notion that feminists have a disproportionate amount of bitter old fat cunts just a meme or is there validity to it?
the hogs in your video all have extremely punchable faces and demeanours

let's take bets on whether or not the black presenter lady is a communist

i bet $6 million

Have you noticed that everyone in the room was unattractive?

>clap once if you can hear me
claps
>clap twice if you can hear me
clap clap

HOLY SHIT THESE PEOPLE ARE CHILDREN. MENTALLY INFANTILE

>white supremacist capitalist heteropatriarchy
man, i knew this had to have a punchline

>feminists act like cunts

Stop the presses!

That's what our universities have become. It's insanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=foLwooOdh1M

like a damn scene from men in black

the bigger the woman the bigger the feminist

Cameraman is an autist and the class seems like a cult.

shit we need more cameras in these classes

Every feminazi over the age of 40 looks like John Goodman in drag.

youtube.com/watch?v=cnIyV7lWR4w

>"white fragility"

W T F they just made up that meme, its a jezebel-tier meme and its alreadhy in academia

Does that mean Sup Forums is a Jewness Presentation?

stop, it hurts

What could have been, Sup Forums?

No way that creature is human. no fucking way - i refuse to believe it. Thats an alien/demon creature and that is it's playground

That face haunts me.

>wew lad, the person

Seriously, what the fuck was wrong with that guy?

Please stop, this is starting to hurt.

What went wrong?

they had a whole month dedicated to it.

Look at how oppressed those women were. Really makes you think....

all these betas that dont get pussy
maybe if you stop hating on woman and tried respecting them youd get some pussy.
remember that woman are always right and youd maybe get some ass.

a qt
>filming this is rape
I would film her all day

>American shitposting

Total qt

WORSE THAN A LEAFROACH POST

Woah, she's fast

Ill respect women once there is something deserving of respect

youtube.com/watch?v=PzgxdzMkL8c

These fat pinko hippie fucks need to burn.

>if you stopped hating women you could use them as sex objects

I kinda wish I was a libshit living in western europe or the states so can make enough money to sustain my lifestyle with the help of dumb people who will pay me with their parents' money.

wow. you really took the time to click every single post?
are you ok friend? you seem troubled

Baby boomers and gen x-ers are the most degenerates, desu.

thanks for you (you)s faggots. i hope all you alt right betas will learn how to treat woman soon. then you can come out of your basement

If people could just knock these feminazis out as soon as they started speaking, the whole movement would die within a month.

You're not even a good troll, you're just shitting up the board even further.

I'd rather take my advice from a steenbok on living a faithful life with a single partner than listening to you praising misinformed chemical bi-products from a decaying society.

people should start taking "selfie sticks" to this kind of thing, gay as that sounds

Before I even opened the video I was thinking "I swear to god if this shit is in Portland again.."

This city never lets me down.

>maybe if you stop hating on woman and tried respecting them youd get some pussy.

This single statement being told to boys in school is probably the single most damaging thing to their development into men.

This nigger came to my college and gave a speech called the problem of white perception. Yet if I tried to give a speech called the problem of black violence I would never be allowed. My school also has a candle light viglil every year for the criminal mike brown, but not for the white student who was shot in the back by a nigger with the whole thing on camera. His death wasn't politically correct enough and doesn't fit the agenda so he doesn't get shit.

The success of feminism as a movement makes sense when you consider that women were once this cute.

You can see the fucking she-kike teacher who's behind it all in the video. Never forget! en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Rote_Fahne

Wtf it just said I was banned since 2015 for posting cp when I tried to post.

Being pedro is a portal that gives you glimpses of other dimensions.

'the speakers were encouraging people to stand up and block my camera'
'tone, god...'

seriously, has the 'bloggers' had an opportunity to have his balls drop yet?

Its like an omega male.

Who told you that? Your wife's son?

>"Writing about this is rape"
I don't know if I heard it right but this is said in the beginning. Don't take my word for it though.

Work from home earn $000s a day!

I'd have pushed that fat bitch off her chair and smashed her skull on a desk.

How the fuck are this fanatics allowed to do this shit? It's a straight plot/attack to white people and white males in particular.

I wish we were back in the medieval ages to burn this witches alive holy shit.

I hope they all kill themselves over bernie dropping out.

Guys, is it literally the cat brain virus? Do the life-denying memetics emanate from the cat brain virus?

does anyone else enjoy the irony of white women pretending they're part of the oppressed minority when they're the most protected and 'privileged' group in society?

I don't enjoy the irony

I fucking hate them and I understand why our ancestors burned them at the stake

everyone wants to be the victim when it's most convenient

my two cats say probably not.

They're also the majority, which leftist ideological physics say can not under any c ircumstance be the victim of any -ism.

Fucking THIS.

Everyday that goes by I worry that I might lose it and punch a random white cunt in the face.

Oy vey! You should bet at least 6 billion, stupid goy!

> I am a reporter for the channel laughingatliberals

Sure mate, we will tread you equally and fair.