Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwZjZesgxDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>You'll find my balls in the left pocket, do what you want with them m'lady

WILLIAM=MIB F*GS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

WTF ARE THE RULES WITH BULLETS

Promo for next ep:
youtube.com/watch?v=nwZjZesgxDU

Looks like knives CAN hurt humans (which is why MiB tries to hurt Ford).

ARMISTICE BTFO

>Teddy got cucked AGAIN
Honestly.

I still believe Arnold isn't dead

MiB is an important person irl and loaded so it makes sense why he was given VIP access.

10/10 episode.

dat ford scene where he shows he god.
dat the indians have built a faith based off the events going on in their life.
Dat Carmen's Habenera

10/10 great kinda

my theories
1. westworld is in a different planet
2. black dude is robot, ford says he is soft as if he was robert

Seriously, they only muddied the water with this episode.

SHAME

So many theories disproved in one episode
Shrink rays still holding strong

HOW THE FUCK DO BULLETS WORK

how can you laugh in the face of all this madness?

also dem some bomb ass snake lady titties

So Ford is creating some giant connecting narrative for the whole world? Or just certain people?

>Day of the Dead orgy
>More Dolores figuring shit out
>MiB vs Ford in a battle of dialogue
>More maze lore

FUCKING HYPE

Doesn't he stop Teddy from stabbing him?

so is that logan getting the shit kicked out of him? are those guests or did they reach a point in the game where the hosts can fuck you up?

>No Le Fuck Man

DROPPED

>badass Dolores
>more Teddy cucking
>orgy
>MiB vs Ford
HYPE

Rubber bullets that hurt like a bitch when hitting guests, but pierce through host skin because it's made of different material.

There, I solved it.

Logan annoys the fuck out of me. Like, yeah, that's the point, but still it's a little much. The fact that William even puts up, or agrees w/ him. I guess he has to for business but I dunno. What a fucking cunt.

This episode was *ok* The religion stuff is interesting, Hopkins was great, Harris too. Each episode does feel a but too similar though. That euro ladies accent is ridiculous.

DUDE ikr, so happy those faggots got shut down this ep, now we just need shrinkfags to get BTFO'd

ford and shitactorlady scene was amazing. laying seeds of doubt in her mind whether or not she was real.

>omg i sat in THIS chair
>omg fucking old white male is god

I WANT MORE TEDDY/DOLORES

I wonder how Ford controls the world like he does? That whole segment at the plantation was weird. The giant chipper coming over the horizon was strange too. How the fuck does it work?

>STILL NOTHING ABOUT THE SHRINK RAY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

can i get a link to watch it online ?

>Do anything you want in Westworld, no laws or rules!
>Except the park is crawling with families so we're gonna turn off your guns now.

Are you fucking kidding me.

So MiB is looking for PvP, right?

Her tits are great.
She a host so she will reappear again.

>Teddy is back

Really hoping Man in Black doesn't blow him the fuck away.

>so is that logan getting the shit kicked out of him?
Looked like it may have been Escaton.

Wyatt is Arnold

looks like logan is getting fucked up in the next ep, pretty that that is him handcuffed and being held by two guys. he gasps "help me!" and then one hits him in the gut

>Ford says that the Red River story is all violence and sex
>goes on to adapt Bone Tomahawk to the park

Logan was shot multiple times and didnt even flinch.

It was clearly metal. Rubber doesn't fold like that.

Dubs decide what happens next episode.

Ford as god is giving the robots religion.

Is Le Fuck Man /our guy/?

Teddy gets cucked and dies.

Nigga what

Every single time the bullets have turned into powder, EXCEPT for that one time with William

repeating

Shrink ray theory is actually correct

Billy fucks Dolores.

He got the premium package like MiB so he gets bullet deflectors or some shit. McPoyle still got hit hard.

>dolores breaking out of her damsel-in-distress character
>dia de los muertos
>logan getting BTFO
>Ed Harris and Hopkins

NOW THIS IS A RELENTLESS FOCKING EXPERIENCE

Naw man. William is the worse. He's getting immersed and that's fine but he's really being chickenshit by spoiling Logan's fun all the god damn time.

I hope to see them titties again. They were a treat.

Yeah, that was truly priceless.

And she actually did well with this episode. Hopkins was fucking brilliant however.

>HAVE TO WAIT A WHOLE WEEK

REEEEEEEEEEE

Well, when you have a park like that, what better way to fuck with your emplyees when they get uppity.

this

Logan rapes Dolores because he's tired of Will's shit.

Also this episode was close to perfection, it just needed more dykeslinger.
She's literally /ourgirl/

look closer, its logan. he doesnt have a scar. also i'm a ben barnes fag. its logan.

He always has been.

The timetable is a little hazy. When was Dolores talking to Bernard, if she was w/ William the whole time? Til this episode it seemed like days reset, but characters/hosts in this episode recalled past ones, and continuity for the first time seemed important. Teddy still hung, Wyatt's gang remembered to have taken em out, etc.

An horse fuck Dolores

Shooting up noob town
expect to not get Gmed.

Dolores pig time

Dolores kills a real person.

Logan is the model of how most normal people would play the game. If you went in with a few buddies, all of you knowing it was 100% fake, would you really give a fuck about talking to people or caring about innocents? No, you'd do whatever you want.

DOLORES GETS RAPED

>watching a promo on YOUTUBE
LMAO

Shit, good catch. Guess Pariah isn't the kind of shir every Guest should be getting into.

Or Hopkins knows that he and William are the representatives from The Board, are currently in the park and are looking to completely fuck their shit.

MiB confirmed for RP master who will report your ass for breaking his immersion

I love these memes.

Maeve fucks off.
Dykeslinger is back.

yep, my wife going to be fucked good tonight.

never saw this coming

Maeve is the key to all this

>if you break my immersion again, I'll fucking slit your throat

Absolutely relentless.

MiB is working for the Clinton Foundation

Dolores does /ss/ with mini-ford

Just fuck my shit up? Do normies know this meme?

I'm pretty sure she is the show's main character. Teddy and Delores are just distractions.

Delete this

ARNOLD created an underground safe haven for free AI and not even Ford knows where it is. Arnold build an ingrained way to find it into the base program like a code. Ford can only help hosts to find it in hopes to find the entrance. Ford is digging to it because he's old and about to die.

MIB doesnt know what it is but played the game so much he's aware the underlying code for the hosts to be free.

Screencap

He really wants PvP and real damage

The glitch is fixed and the park runs normally and smoothly from here on out :)

I kind of really hate the idea that admin will ignore all of Meave's constant questioning and leave her in the park.

DECOMMISSION HER ALREADY, SHE'S BEING DISRUPTIVE. Jesus christ it took less effort to take Papa Abernathy out and he's an NPC that's rarely ever seen by guests.

Clementine is the key to all this.

Maeve is going to wake up everyone. I'm so glad that it's up to her and not Clementine. That actress can't fucking carry a scene to save her life.

And Abernathy was great. Maeve is an inconvenience at this point, what the fuck.

Dolores get RAPED

Has a torrent come out yet, I want to see those glorious titties again.

>highly organized science team maintains Hosts so that they look and act the same over 1000s of deaths
>doesnt extract a bullet during surgery

wtf is this baloney

So mcpoyle's friend is the shareholder rep?

Honestly the last scene with Maeve was ok. But that's only because of Hector. Her alone she's annoying.

I LOVE THAT ARMENOID

i think the issue is that they cant tell whats glitching and whats actually ford's new storyline, so they dont know how to handle it. also its implied that maeve and hector die in that scene, so to the workers, they think maeve will be wiped clean. they arent aware that she's retaining her memories.

Abernathy was a helluva actor. I hope him and GROWING BOY comes out of cold storage.

What foundation does he own? the one that makes the shrink rays?

>highly organised
>two fuck ups who forgot to put her in sleep mode

kek

It wasn't a bullet, dawg.

Logan fucks Dolores. Cucking both William and Teddy.

A guest needed a hideous slag whore ASAP

Agreed, but that she's being ignored despite showing her dream sketches to everybody is basically the writers choosing to ignore what's going on. Aren't these hosts monitored 24/7?