1.Your country

1.Your country
2.Has the nipple been freed ?
3.Your opinion about this

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9197597/Strong-men-more-likely-to-vote-Conservative.html
huffingtonpost.com/sean-mcelwee/new-evidence-that-the-ric_b_7153396.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1.Canada
2.Not yet
3.Seeing a nipple doesn't bother me

Nipples should be convered.

In some spanish cities you may get a fine for walking around without a shirt on

Society rapes women.
Society rarely rapes men.

Women are retarded if they think it's purely about visuals.

1. flagerino
2. Not to my knowledge
3. I think this is a degenerate agenda, a step backwards in our set virtues, but hey of all things degenerate I suppose I could tolerate seeing tits all the time out in public.

Not really my problem what people want to show around

i dont like show off chimps exposing their shity chests, neither does public, male or female doesnt matter

You know, isn't the whole point about democracy that "society" decides what should be allowed and what not?

Why is it always women with generally shitty bodies who are in these pro nudity campaigns? You never see thicc or women with beautiful bodies in these nudist public posters.

leftists are generally ugly misfits of society. by both the mind and body.

Has any country held a vote about legally exposing your tits in public?

that would be terrible actually, i don't want to be desensitized to tits

Breastlets are in the same category as men with small penises. Why do these women like showing off their physical flaws and shortcomings to the world?

>leftists are generally ugly misfits of society. by both the mind and body.

Boobs can surgically be enlarged to ridiculous sizes tho. If you have a tiny dick, well, sucks to be you.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/

read it and weep, ugly

1. flag
2. no
3. who gives a shit: none of us will ever see real nipples anyway

>They find that politicians on the right are more good looking in Europe, the United States and Australia.

Yeah, because right wing voters are easily fooled by attractive candidates. I won't deny that Paul Ryan is cute, but the people that voted for him are no doubt fucking ugly.

>none of us will ever see real nipples anyway
not with that attitude. ever heard of self efficacy? if you don't believe you're gonna get what you want then you sure as hell won't get it. chin up pal.

Without breast tissue, they generally look shit. Like balls on your chest. Boob jobs only look good if you already had average to decent boob's before getting them done

>They find that politicians on the right are more good looking in Europe, the United States and Australia.
>politicians

Read it and weep Cletus

1. Norway
2. It sorta was, but society has been heavily Americanized in the past decades, so that's no longer the case.
3. I support equal rights to go bare chested. I'd rather enforce cover up for men than accept this case of gender discrimmination.

Our politicians reflect the people in our party. The people on the left are fat landwhales, trannys, and used up artschool whores trying to cash in on welfare bucks. It's obvious the right is much better looking, more intelligent, and all around better than the left.

>landwhales
>trannys
>used up artschool whores
more often than you'd think they are actually all three at once.

It's been scientifically proven that Republicans are physically superior to liberals

>Strong men more likely to vote Conservative
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9197597/Strong-men-more-likely-to-vote-Conservative.html

>Conservatives really are better looking, research says

>New Evidence That The Rich Are More Conservative Than the Rest
huffingtonpost.com/sean-mcelwee/new-evidence-that-the-ric_b_7153396.html

In conclusion: Alpha men and hot women are Republicans, poor beta men and ugly women are Democrats. It's scientifically proven and even liberal news outlets like Washington Post and Huffington Post admit that

I really don't care

got no problem with seeing tits

i get pissed off when I see guys walking around without a shirt on though

I remember watching TV with my parents as a kid and then suddenly they showed tits and sex scenes, I felt uncomfortable as hell. No kid should ever have this feeling, ergo tits should be banned from TV

it's because of your repressed homosexuality

1. Romania
2. I don't think so
3. who gives 2 shits