CUCKED

I have never, EVER seen somebody get cucked and humiliated as Rick just did. Like holy shit I've lost all respect for him. BTFO...Long live Neagan & Lucile

Other urls found in this thread:

pixie-cut.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know the "good guys" will end up prevailing, but I kinda wish the rest of the season plays out as Alexandria being a literal slave colony. Fuck Rick.

No matter how they get revenge..Neagan has done his damage and Rick and Daryl both lost respect forever.

Tbh I'm surprised Rick didn't cut off Carl's arm anyways, that's how sissified he is now.

>1 poster ITT

Top kek, OP is a retard. He's probably a normie who doesn't normally browse this website.

It's called having momemts of time between ideas. I wasn't even samfaging. This isn't hard to understand

you cucked yourself samefaggot

Friendship ended with Rick now Negan is my bestfriend

You realize Negan makes rick suck his dick in front of everyone in the comics, right?

Like actual throat on cock.

>samefag gets caught samefagging
>i was only pretending user pls don't fuck me in the butt

HAHAHAHA

Are we at the point where words don't have definitions anymore? They just mean whatever we feel is convenient?

>never seen anyone get bitched as hard as rick

You obviously haven't watched game of thrones

No fucking way, hahahahahahaha that's hilarious!!

its a fucking tv show you idiot.

lucille is dead.

basically, it started when they redefined the word literally to not mean literally

It was in a script you fucking nerd.

Thanks for bumping my thread (((boys)))

>lost respect
>Rick is forced to play ball and bide time for like the 100th time this series

I don't see what all the fuss is about. They routinely disarm and kill off the main characters in this show. You can basically guarantee that Rick is going to get the last laugh against Negan.

That's true, but the damage is done. It can't be reversed this time.

Thx 4 bump kike

Have you just not been watching the show? The guy's wife got fucked by his best friend and he cries at least once a season. If you're worried about Rick being cucked you're really late to the party.

Why didn't Negan take Rosita and Maggie as his sex slaves and fucked their asses literally every day? Is he gay? He took Daryl to get fucked by him

negan doesn't rape

seems awfully convinient

Please shut the fuck up.

>I have never, EVER seen somebody get cucked and humiliated as Rick just did.
He has LITERALLY taking care of Shane's daughter for seasons now

can someone post the link to the website with all the TWD comics? saw it posted earlier but didn't do anything with it and can't find it now

he's a good man that got fucked by the zombies killing almost everything on his world

it's not "DINDU NOTHING" shit or anything, but Negan isn't that evil

Top kek. Forgot about that. He's such a pussy

just happen last issue. RIP brought so much joy

he doesn't rape

he forces females into a predicament in wich you handle the pussy or you have nothing

This. Rick would've jerked off on spot.

i just want to see this in the series now kek

>forces

Wrong. He gives them a choice. If they want special privileges, they shag him, if they don't want that then they don't fuck him. Pretty simple. He even lets them leave if they want. However if they cheat on him, the guy they cheat with gets ironed.

Wait, that actually happened?

Proof m8?

F

Rick didn't get cucked. There wasn't any sex at all in this episode, least of all with michone. HOW could he have been cucked?

While he was gone and believed to be dead, then he got back with his son and wife and killed his best friend, and at the very beginning of the series. The difference here is he built up some great and powerful community, they killed dozens of saviors, and all saw Rick as some prophet. Now they realize that the world is much bigger than just them and they're actually a tiny group compared to others. Everyone in the group, not just Rick, was publicly humiliated in front of everyone they respected and they all mutually lost respect for eachother. Negan just knocked two of Rick's top guys eyes out and turned their heads into mush, made Rick say himself that Negan owned them and everything they did, and was about to chop his own kid's hand off just because Negan said so. And they couldn't do anything at all.
Rick may have been cucked and lost before, but everything pales in comparison to this.

oc

Haven't watched since around the governor. Where the fuck is the baby at?

>gets BTFO so hard he starts randomly inserting any meme he can think of

This is just sad to watch.

Fuck Daryll
Hate him more than I did already

It's a metaphor faggots

Do you even know what the parentheses meme is? Cause it looks like you don't

Seems kinda retarded, sounds like a great way for women to off guys they don't like.

hahahaha dude I'm LMAOing @ your life

this

I was making points. Not trying to respond to myself. That's not samefaging newfag

Huh kike?

readcomiconline.to

Saved.
Kek

kek

t. morticai shvel schlomo

Can't wait for this overrated hick to meet Lucille. Just as much of a cuck as ricky

top kek

At this point, I hope Neagan fucks all of the women infront of rick. Enslave Alexandria

It's basically the exact same shit as the Governor. It will last a season or two and then Rick will kill the Saviors in a shootout and either kill Negan or put Negan in jail forever. Then it will just happen that they have to leave Alexandria to be incorporated into a neighboring kingdom, and the new season will be them establish roots at a new locale.

It's paint by numbers at this point.

>It's basically the exact same shit as the Governor.
Except that doesn't happen.

Idk about this. I've heard that Neagan is still fucking shit up in the comics. I feel like that sissy Rick is going to get cucked A LOT more before this is over

Just finished the episode. Wow, Negan is gonna pay.

I hope his death in the show is as brutal as his death in comics.

Haha, memes.

More like a great way for him to weed out who's really loyal to him. It's a win/win for him.

Negan cows them and makes Rick play nice for a while. Then Rick basically declares war, eventually fucks Negan's shit up and puts him in jail for two years. He gets out of jail and helps the gang against a bigger threat

and becomes rick's drinking buddy and carl's second father

Rick killed people for much less, it seems weird that he would keep him alive after what he's done.

>Daryl killed Glenn

I'm actually surprised Maggie didn't go off on him the way she did to Rick in the comics.

Atleast they'll probably acknowledge Daryl's fuckup as Reedus said he feels insanely guilty about it.

kek'd

Will this show go 10 plus seasons?

It doesn't seem like slowing down and they have so much more material to work with.

Well Maggie is going to become a leader at the Hilltop this season while Rick and Co are back in Alexandria. They will probably have a scene where she snaps that Rick and Daryl but I can see her distancing herself from Rick and them as an alternative.

>op got btfo

Maggie looks so damn ugly with short hair.

There's only a handful of girls in the world who can pull it off.

Supernatural has 12 seasons. That show went to absolute shit in season 5. The show REALLY got even worse after the 8th season (which I didn't think was possible).

Now that is what I call cucking OP

>that part where he starts crying
I mean I know shit was fucked up but he's been through worse
the group really should have left him to turn in to a monster, maybe this shit wouldn't have happened

Embarrassingly clear samefag

Damn. That would be cool if they pull that off in the show. But idk hahaha wounds gotta heal for a season or 2

If this is true, can we now say Rick is the singlehandedly biggest cuck in television history. Inexcusable weakness.

isn't lucille the name of his dead wife? that's why he's so autistically obsessed with the bat

>There's only a handful of girls in the world who can pull it off.
pixie-cut.com

DUDE KEK LMAO

senpai baka cuck desu

BUDDY

memer

>it's a shill thread episode

Is there any legitimate reason for him not to kill everyone in the group?

Are trying to be edgy, friendo?

he likes carl

>it's a reddit visits Sup Forums thread

>Daryl literally caused the death of Glenn

Drinking buddies? Not really.

It's kind of him trying to symbolise that they've moved beyond pure kill-or-be-killed survival. He's trying to re-establish civilisation.

more like Reek Grimes lol amirite