She's gotcsome knockers for her age

when you wear so much makeup ou look like a CG

said the retarded jew

What age?

>What age?

Idk, like ehh..... 24??

Nibba isn’t that the red head from dog with a blog

Oh. Nice!

heh.. how does it feel to know that you guys cant pursue a girl like this without facing serious jail time and becoming ostrasized by ur family and friends.. must blow pretty hard LMFAO

meanwhile im attracted to good ol' sixes and sevens. i take my share of whats given and count my blessings lol .. im glad i dont need endangered pussy like all of u retards lol..
enjoy getting assraped in jail u fuckin homos

Wow that's such a cute bike!

I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter

she's 13
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francesca_Capaldi

Her hair is a bit too long and bushy and maybe its the angle of the picture but her eyes looks lopsided. Her nose is a bit too wide too. A solid 6/10 but could be a 8/10 with a few changes.

yeah youd like that you fuckin creep.. i bet you like being told you're a weirdo too, you sick fuck.
dont forget to look up how to neck it in a holding cell, pedo faggots dont survive in prison son

>13

....... must be your IQ

You literally copy and pasted the same exact comment from last night. No one actually cares.

>13

Hot is hot, no matter the age, just like a Ferrari is still a Ferrari no matter who the driver is.

I would never have sex with someone underage just like I wouldn't get into a car with someone who can't drive. If you are lucky you get a fun exciting ride, if you are unlucky you die.

are you 12? who the fuck talks like this on Sup Forums?

also op is a pedophile

/thread

you are a fucking dicktard if you think that analogy makes sense and justifies your attraction to 13 year olds. now go lose weight and get a fucking job.

Didn't say I was attracted to 13 year olds. But it's possible for a 13 year old to look older than she is. When you say 13 year old we all have a picture in our mind of what the average 13 year old looks like and I'm not attracted to that at all. We also have a picture of what an average 18 year old looks like.

But there are always outliers, there are 13 year olds that look like they are 18 and there are 18 year olds that look like they are 13. That was my point you illiterate cunt.

>how does it feel to know that you guys cant pursue a girl like this without facing serious jail time...

exating!

she looks 14 at best so yea.

seriously i dont get ful on pedos, a girl in op pics has tits and cunt hair and her pussy tastes and smell refreshing, where as say a 5 year old the loli fagts love has flat chested children and their pussys prolly have no odor or taste, and im sure the hole is like just skin not a real vag

kys is very common
something/10 is very common'
do you even Sup Forums
newest of the newfags