I keep vomiting up black shit. It smells like death and I haven't eaten anything black in a while...

I keep vomiting up black shit. It smells like death and I haven't eaten anything black in a while. What's wrong with me Sup Forums

Sounds like AIDS

if you drink a lot I have bad news for you

Your stomach may be bleeding

>puking blood
>let’s ask Sup Forums
an hero, nigger

Blood for sure.

How's the poop looking?
Either way it sounds like blood. Dr Asap

Yeah dude, sounds like internal bleeding. You should go to the ER.

Doesn't taste metallic, smells like rot and decay
I don't, why
Honestly m8
Really nice actually, no blood in it if youre wondering

RIP OP, keep us updated on your adventures through the ER if you go, ignore not just know your dying hours were spent on Sup Forums

Go to the ER now OP
It sounds like internal bleeding
And
Even if it isn't internal bleeding
It might be a sign of decay or cancer or some weird fucking disease

did you eat potatoes?

Its been going on for a week and i still havent gotten the sweet release of death

something has fucked up your stomach lining, an ulcer or something. seek medical attention Sup Forumsrutha.

Nigger what. Go to the hospital.

>havent eaten anything black
So when was the last time you ate kfc and how much you fucking nigger

Idk man i ate some paint chips last week and they were black bc i heard that would kill you since they were lead and the building was built before asbestos was banned but it didnt work so i woke back up to my shitty life and have been living this hellish half existence ever since

Bro. Go to the fuckin' hospital if you want to live. Vomit that looks like coffee grounds is partially digested blood.

do you have heartburn op?

>Doesn't taste metallic, smells like rot and decay
It's blood and other secretions, probably smells a bit like vomit crossed with organ meats (like kidney or liver). Your stomach denatures the blood on its way up. It's sometimes misunderstood as "black bile," as bile is a substance your body produces and you can indeed vomit if everything has gone awry.

If you're vomiting black stuff (solid, liquid, or coagulated semi solids), seek medical attention immediately. It's not an exaggeration when I say this could be the last thing you read. This cannot be accurately diagnosed over the Internet and you very well might be dying.

Black thingy that smells horribly is what digested blood looks like. Did you happen to shit recently ?
You should go to the ER right now.

friend told me a story about when he had hepatitis b and swears he was vomiting shit. go find medical help and get better goddammit.

go to the hospital or you're going to die
t. medfag

If it looks like coffee grounds, get the fuck to a doctor, you're bleeding internally.

school shotting is bad this is why you just posin the water hole

OP again, I was posting this as I left for the hospital and updating between red lights. I'm at the ER and my roommate called me (since I told him I'm going to the ER).

Turns out my roomate has been feeding me roaches in my sleep. There wasnt a lot of vomit, just like black clumps that were pretty dry. Essentially cockroach hairballs. No internal bleeding, but I'm still gonna have the doc check me out.

Also restraining order against my roommate. Hes a fucking psycho

Black vomit or stool often means internal bleeding.

Not OP, but my shit is grey and smells like metal. Is that normal when taking iron supplements

what the hell

what the actual fuck

Hold a magnet up to your stool and see if it attracts. If it does, you have iron poisoning; go the ER immediately.

could be coca cola (yes), could be your body finally has enough energy to remove tar from lungs, could be clotted blood.

if someone did that to me THEY would need an emergency room MAN UP

go home and kill him with an axe

if a doc subscribed them, go ask him
if not, stop taking them and see

jesus, how stupid can someone be?

what the fuck why did he feed you roaches

what the fuck..?

op send pics plz

Send pics of waiting room fgt

I got real sick one time and the only thing that helped was meow mix, the fancy feast wasnt working

I literally dont know, my many years on Sup Forums back when gore and rekt thread were primo havent prepared me for this level of insanity

>subscribed
Lol

Sounds like digested blood, go the the hospital ASAP

>gets pranked
>life for murder
>ass raped all day erry day
you're secretly gay, no?

Either blood or probably bile.
Bile is still a bad sign if theres a lot and its consistent

thx, meant prescribed of course

sorry, it's like 5 am here, and as you maybe guess i am no native english speaker, please excuse

hahahahahhaha

>if a doc subscribe them
>subscribe them
>subscribe
Oh boy...

Why the fuck are you asking Sup Forums

oh come on, you're trolling us
no one is stupid enough to give others cockroaches to eat without their knowledge
no one eats something while asleep

ya, mea culpa

that shit happens, grammar fag nazi

This.

Sounds like organ failure.

Not just hyping you, OP.

Is your skin yellowing?

Hospital. Now. It's 42 minutes since you made this thread. If you're reading this OP, leave immediately.

i like to jerk off when im hungover

You got Ebola, now you “Noe de waye”

Thank every fucking god out there.

Dubs nice
I'm relieved too, altho i feel perpetually impure and this will most likely stay in my nightmares

You need to beat the ever loving shit out of your roommate. Seriously, that is unforgivably disgusting.

(not op) do cockroaches normally crawl in peoples throuts or only if forced and isn't the throut closed off when breathing?

You eat dick while asleep so it seems plausible to me.

OP again, I'm going to wait until the restraining order is filed, go to wherever he is, and beat him up so that i can threaten to tell the cops he was violating the restraining order

And the roaches were dead, I found he had a bag of dead one

>the chad cockroach feeder
>the virgin roommate

refute this

I'm new. How do I upvote here?

>I haven't eaten anything black in a while
>sucks Tyrone's cock on the regular

pick one faggot

slow down on the cigs youre overdosing on tobacco

He had to do it when I was asleep, didnt tell anyone
Whereas I will make quite the show of the impending assbeating

witnissed

What a massive waste of quad dubs

What's a quad dub?

thats not a thing you fucking autist. he got quads. the double 2's are irrelevent

Fucking knock the cunt out and timestamp it my dude.

that very thick blood, it seems almost black

i saw someone shit blood like that, its almost looks like a gel, or something.

it means a bad bleed inside somewhere.

that sir would be digested blood, get checked out asap

Is it a type of music??

I think he's just fucking with us, guys

Yep

>Believing in the utilization or "waste" of arbitrary sequential numbers.
kys

Henlo newfriend

GO TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL YOU MAY HAVE INTERNAL BLEEDING

GOOD LUCK

the average person swallows 8 cockroaches in their sleep every year

i thought that's a pretty hilarious statement, and the number is just that: a number. of absolute no relevance.

Stop posting this forced meme

that's a myth, and even if not: it was spiders

fucking please leave faggot

>arbitrary sequential numbers

They aren't arbitrary on Sup Forums newfriend, and can indeed be wasted. Fuck off

Lets fuck his mom and sisters and his aunts while were at it

Your disease or Sup Forumsiggots carring about some user's health. What's the weirdest ?

Anyway get yourself a doc man.

your food is not going in your intestins, youre litterally puking shit, but it could also be blood.
Go to the hospital to get your shit drained.

What the Fugggg :DDDD

rare photo of OP

Posting in Aspic Bread

Black vomit and stool can also be caused by drinking pepto bismol or anything with activated charcoal in it.

Still here, OP? Or are you in the process of murdering your roomie?

I almost woke my roommate up from laughing so hard at this thread. OP make sure to shout out this thread when you get arrested for murdering your roommate
What the fuck

OP's roommate is fucked up, if OP is not being a faggot and lying

OP is probably receiving IV and awaiting radiology. Guessing they'll be bringing him his Barium milkshake soon.

holy shit, dude. That's fucked up. I have a crippling fear of roaches so I'd probably kms if I found out.