What do >we call it?

What do >we call it?

#StGooner'sDay ?
#StArsene'sDay ?

you can call it a modern miracle

Arseover

#StWongening'sDay

St Arsenholes Day

how did the name Saint Totteringhams day even come to be?

anyway, let it be Saint Arsinghams

SHABBAT KODESH

st. shitfloatssometimes day

Do it again and maybe you can call it something. Arsene has been shitting on your club for 20 years so maybe you should pick another name

>first time in years Spurs finish before Arsenal
>they celebrate like a wc win
only plebs define themselves as being opposed to someone else kek

It's such a fucking monkey we took off our back, I believe we could achieve much more now.

I went to a kiddush with my Spurs kippah thank you yhwh for helping us although you don't really exist

Exactly

arsenal fans can't even be upset, it's like kicking a starving dog

Wenger alone did this to the club

We're still upset but more with the Arsenal FC. The spurs delusion is sickening though

That's what I don't get about it. Like, celebrate being above Arsenal - fine. But acknowledging this event even exists is acknowledging you were worse than them for 20 seasons straight. Why do that?

st arsenestay day

What's the point of naming something that probably won't happen again? Next season Spurs will be playing at Wembley (so they'll lose half their games) and by the time the move into their new stadium, all their good players would have been sold.

But that's literally wrong

celebrating at all =/= celebrating like crazy

Every time the manager or the players are asked about it they have said it's nice but it's not important

St Wenger Out Day

St WengerIn Day

St Gooners Day rolls off the tongue a lot better, imo

Reverse Holocaust Day

nothing

the whole point of st.totteringham's day was it happened every season for 2 decades. they can come up with a name then

The correct name for this and St Totteringham's is "not a trophy"

DVD when?

Why bother giving it a name? It only happens once every 20 years anyway.

Arsenal fans joke about it
Spurs fans actually care? Jesus christ

Stay salty mesut

Oh fuck off, this is a barometer of how fucking shit my club now is

#OneInALifetimeDay?
Seriously, when was the last time it happened?

Anyway, I'm pretty impressed with the progress you Spuds are making. Good vision, lotsa trust. Hopefully it's going to spice the league up a bit.