Strong girls

strong girls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MF-YeWnIJfU
youtube.com/watch?v=YbBIK8CzCYo
youtu.be/u_iwrSaf22U
instagram.com/sophie.arvebrink/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every time I see this thread. I wish she would grip my cock and balls in an iron grip and yank like she's going to pull it all out by the root

What a shame, so pretty, but ruining herself with steroids and disfiguring her body for nothing, she's still a woman and is remains physically weaker than the average joe schlub.

youtube.com/watch?v=MF-YeWnIJfU

youtube.com/watch?v=YbBIK8CzCYo

how about a strong shemale?
no homo

>being this autistic

Read My Mind

>being an ideologue who ignores science
>literal autism

did you post the wrong picture?

actually you're a redpiller, that's far fucking worse. kill yourself.

If Hollywood had any balls, they'd pick someone like Amanda Bingson to play Wonder Woman. This is what an *actual* warrior's build looks like.

As a 99% gay guy: I'd honestly go straight with a girl like this

So....
I'm having a hard time discerning your problem?
Are you asserting biological science is a grand conspiracy?
Or are you simply mad I don;t like the same the thing you like?

FYI saying someone lives in reality, not a fantasy, isn't an insult :/

That woman would produce some mighty fine warrior suns.
Breeding stock right there.
Would breed/10.

Cinderella would crush your pale, flabby, neckbearded head between her thighs like a moist walnut shell.

Hey who is this do u have more omg so beautiful

sorry

much scare.
So fear.
Estrogen so stwong.
Raspect wahmen.

I'd prolly fuck this one though, without all the oil and spray tan she'd look like a fit lady. She also still has hips, so, would manhandle with my cock/10

And the boy developed a fetish that day.

kek askingyourself for more. kill ys

You'll cry when she rips it off

Omg, name?? And more pls I want to impregnate her

>youtube.com/watch?v=MF-YeWnIJfU [

> It's not really a fair armwrestle. He is literally sitting 5 cm from the centre while the other woman is 30 cm away. He gets to lean his entire scrawny weight into it, with superior leverage and angle.

I'm slightest intimidated and aroused at the same time.
My brain is confused

dont know the name sorry

She cheated in every arm wrestle by lifting her elbow off the table.
They have almost the same distance from the center.
You're reaching pretty hard, and ignoring the giant glaring reality, that that is the worlds strongest woman, vs a bunch of random guys at a pub, not the worlds strongest man. She SHOULD be comparing herself to the worlds strongest man.
You can pretend that biology is a huge conspiracy though, idgaf. Doesn't affect me. The misinformation just tricks women into thinking they can hold their own physically against men, so really it's just hurting them.

On a side note, WHy do you want women to be as strong as men? Really am just curious. Why is there being no difference between men and women important to you?

I want a girl to put me in a choke hold and push me to the ground and violate me.

kek
boner achieved, you speak my language user

Her Instagram : bluetiernen

See this woman? Her name was Marifusa Nikiforova. After Lenin gave Ukraine to Germany at the Treaty of Brest-Livosk, Nikiforova led a band of Cossack bandits into the mountains and began raiding military bases. At a time when women weren't even considered to be legally *human*, this woman was the leader of a band of the most ruthless, most legendarily bad-ass horsemen in the entire world -- and she led them into battle, pistol in one hand, sword in the other, making lightning raids against bases full of professional German soldiers. She was eventually caught and tortured to death, refusing to give them a single word.

I'd love to see you in a room with someone like Marifusa Nikiforova and tell her how strong you are, and how weak she is.

Name?

Here is her Insta

Same. I want a big mama bear to throw me around and dominate me, then make sweaty, passionate love for hours before falling asleep in her big, strong arms.

Aspen Rae.

Bitch skipped leg day

Aspen Rae flex n fuck

Julia does not skip leg day bro.

I have never, Ever, ever thought that when seeing buff girls.

Not even once. Not a twinge of sex appeal.
Not even if drunk.

Her tits look way smaller in that pic. She get a boob job?

Cinderella > Yulia

homina homina

JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER THEIGHS THEY'RE HORRIBLY MISHAPPEN SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION

This is genuinely scary.

>homina homina

I hope you -never- have sex.

Nah, it's just the lighting.

Can't argue with that, Cindy was my first wheyfu. Love that amazon beauty. I just wish she had the proportions like Julia, I prefer her physique but I love my women huge and tall. I wish there were more truly huge amazons, Cindy is almost not big enough for me anymore.

You're supposed to be 18 to be on this site, kiddo.

>I wish there were more truly huge amazons
There are.

Yeah but she's a fat, ugly sheboon. I want a big, stronk mama bear.

You just had to go and ruin it by being a bigot.

Or I'm just not attracted to ugly, gross women?

Okay. Here's your pure white Russian goddess, then. Enjoy your ivory amazon.

I'd slap her with my dick.

0/10 Try harder, kid.

Sure you would. With your katana. Nothin' personnel, amirite?

Ugh, too many roody poos these days, go to facebook if you want to be a white knight.

I would not have been caught.

I like to imagine it's actually a big, ugly sheboon who is mad that no white guys want to fuck her.

WHAT ARE THOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You are sickeningly immature. How old are you, cringelord, 12?

The mark Henry of bitxhes
youtu.be/u_iwrSaf22U

Jesus Christ

you're on the wrong site then faggot

I'm no Nazi. Just a white guy who grew up in the ghetto, and has zero attraction to black people. Mostly because of seeing firsthand how they behave. I have no problem with intelligent, well-spoken black people though.

that strong ass is making me diamonds.

Ah, a man of fine taste I see.

an ass like that can milk a cock.

Get in line, buddy. I call dibs.

Hail to the Queen.

is this considered traps?

She's so cute

No

Hannah jamroz, hands down favorite

but its dude looking girls with vaginas

No, this is how women are supposed to look. There aren't weak females in the animal kingdom.

Not really. Notice how most of them still have feminine hair cuts and feminine clothes. They're not trying to look like guys.

Name?

instagram.com/sophie.arvebrink/?hl=en

I want to breed her.

Thanks my man

It's a little late for that.

...Dash? What are you doing?

Kek, I'm in every stronk grill thread.

I thought you'd be in the S/fur bread ride

I am, but these threads are my second home. I've posted like half the women here.

Would help to post an image.

Like you'd ever stand a chance at getting a stronk grill like me or any of the grills you've posted what with you being 5'2...

>like me
ok. And I'm pretty sure there's a few amazons who would get off on dominating little ol' me. Big girls are made for little guys like me.

This is what I came here for. Exactly what OP's pic reminds me of.