What does Sup Forums consider god tier?

First time on the board all I'm seeing is folks shit talking twd and I think it has its flaws but is a great show. So with that being said what's Sup Forums's favorite shows and movies?

Self bump

G-guys?

>it's a great show
pleb

The Sopranos (GOAT), The Wire, Mad Men, Rome, Deadwood, Twin Peaks, Six Feet Under, very good airing shows going right now: The Leftovers, Rectify, The Americans, as for comedy, Seinfeld (GOAT), Curb and british sitcoms, Father Ted, Black Books, Peep Show, The Day Today and Brass Eye

Mine for reference would be in no particular order
Twd
Breaking bad
Better call Saul
Planet earth
Stranger things

I really want to start the wire and sopranos the ending of the sopranos kills me though. Also forgot to mention the pacific and band of brothers are both pretty damn good BoB>Pacific though

Everyone has different opinions on here

Unlike Sup Forums and /fa/ where it's all nigger/edm/ambience, Sup Forums has a lot of fuckheads doing different gay shit. Which is one of the reasons why this board is great and will be the first one to get gentrified like a motherfucker.

Shitty bait

Can we all agree that Breaking Bad is the GOAT though?

Not at all what would your list look like I forgot band of brothers but I like that shit and I haven't seen the wire or sopranos

no, not at all, in fact if you have this opinion you are 15 years old and it is the only big boy show you have watched, you fucking pleb

I'm 25 and you still haven't gave me a answer either as to why you don't like it or what you think is better

In order
Sopranos
Mad men
Deadwood
Wire
Sfu
Twin peaks
Justified
BoB
True detective s1
The shield

The ending is all I've seen of the sopranos that was one of the most dissapointing things I've ever seen.
Watched the first two or 3 seasons of mad men and it was just too slow so I dropped it have been considering picking it back up.
But over all have heard good things about the shows on your list I just don't have hbo

Any of the shows this user posted are better
The Sopranos is the best piece of television ever produced btw.

I like it, specially the first seasons, but the whole show starts to feel cheap and holywoody later on. Even before that the direction and the writing ranges from mediocre to good at best. The acting is bland, the only real stand out is Aaron Paul, Walter's character only became popular because of shitty frases that the plebs loved to repeat and the edgy teenagers that self inserted into him. The memes are fine tho.

The ending of The Sopranos is one of the best things to come out of him, the fact that you found it dissapointing and that the "slow pace" of Mad Men drove you away from it speaks volumes of your taste.

btw don't limit yourself to watching what you can get legally, i know pirating seems harder now that the best public trackers are down but all you have to do is get a torrent client with a search function or a progam like BitChe and learn to properly search for stuff in them.

of it* now i feel retarded.

You should also check out Utopia and Hannibal

Thanks user I appreciate the tipa. Download BitChe and go from there does it require a for connection?

*tor

Since everyone is listing their GOAT lists, and mine would just be the same as theirs give or take one or two shows, I'll just list my personal favorite for more subjective reasons shows.
>Homicide: Life On The Street
>Buffy the Vampire Slayer
>The Boondocks
Honorable mentions:
>Star Trek: Deep Space 9
>Chappelle's Show
>Squidbillies

And here's my 3x3 for films since I'm lazy and don't want to type more on mobile, feel free to ask if you have any questions.

The only unanimous opinion I've seen on Sup Forums is that the sopranos is the best show ever made.

Chappelles show is the best comedy show of all time I think right up there with Seinfeld. Truly sad it was only two seasons with Dave

I can't tell what any of these are I'm just hoping thats not fast and furious in the bottom right :^)

I really should have bumped it out of honorable mentions tier, even the third season blows most comedies out of the water. For some reason I felt the need to choose one or the other between The Boondocks and Chappelle's Show and The Boondocks won because of Riley Wuz Here and The Passion Of Reverend Ruckus.
From left to right starting with the top row:
>The Great Escape
>Thank You For Smoking
>Shadow Of The Vampire
>Duck Soup
>The Third Man
>Them!
>Ghost Dog: Way Of The Samurai
>Dr. Strangelove
>Pitch Black