Help me fellas, tried fucking this girl last night, her shit was way too tight for me...

Help me fellas, tried fucking this girl last night, her shit was way too tight for me. Whats the best lube that you can find in your house or common shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/W0ZuJHR.jpg
reddit.com/r/solesandholes/comments/6f9jra/assume_the_position/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing you typed ever happened.

Oh yeah I started a super specific thread asking something super specific just for attention from b tards. Got it lmao

Well you're a faggot in a general sense. You don't have to worry about that part OP. Congrats on the attention. Also use spit you dumb fuck. If you can't get it in with minimal lube then she's tense and you need to try something called foreplay you virgin cuck.

Just did a an image search on the photo you posted. You are 100% fucking lying.

i.imgur.com/W0ZuJHR.jpg

reddit.com/r/solesandholes/comments/6f9jra/assume_the_position/

Have you tried being fuckable?

I don’t think OP meant the specific girl in the picture

Grape seed oil, but not if you use condoms; it breaks down latex.

not op, but i've been posting that pic for the last month...
what a retard u are

extreme autism

toothpaste is good in an emergency, but the best is called Tiger Balm, if you have any in the medicine cabinet.

He stated he tried to fuck this girl. He never stated it wasn't the one in the pic.

i would suggest coconut oil tbh. and yes, this advice is sound, if you use latex condoms make sure to use an aqueous lubricant, that is, a lubricant that is water based rather than oil based.

proof:

how about you try some fucking foreplay first before you try jamming it in there? Finger her, eat her out, or for god's sakes, rub the head of your dick up and down her slit/clit to get her wet and ready for you. it's not a tightness issue, its an arousal issue. even the tightest of bitches can become a slip n slide with enough stimulation and if you're afraid to eat pussy, you ARE a pussy.

If she's that tight she's either super nervous or you aren't turning her on. Probably the latter

tiger balm is the best. You can also apply it on open wounds. Makes them heal faster.

>bengay; icyhot

mother fuck that noise.

Engine oil works kinda, cooking oil is better though
how about you try and turn her on before you stuff your junk up her?

either stop fucking post op male to female pussy, or make sure they dilate their surgical wound and you wont have that problem

Coconut oil.

Got some vasaline? That's the best shit you could have around. Or even spit, pussy.

Remember the last girl I fucked, we were about to do anal. Being the autist I am, I said "what we gonna do for lube?" she told me to just spit... it worked.

Tiger balm makes you BURN it's a troll

Don't worry, chief. After a few good, deep dry thrusts the blood will take care of any lubrication issues.

if you aren't doing foreplay you're doing it wrong. can't get her wet you suck

if both of the above just get astroglide or water based lube

sage

>cannot masturbate

any man whom said they have never masturbated before is a fucking liar.

Try using some fuck you mixed with get lost you stupid nigger, it should do the trick.

Gtfo with your sage, asshat

'This' can also be non-specific.

I had the same problem with a girl, so I got her really high and stretched her out really slowly. It worked!

He doesn't want to become a cuck and watch some nigger fuck her, you autistic Jewish shill

Kill yourself retard

Usually when a girl is actually turned on, it gets more wet and easier to enter. Have you tried not being an ugly ass faggot? Or like actually pleasuring a woman and not just humping like a balless dog?

google
J lube
you welcome the best lube on fucking earth

This. The term being "wet" come from somewhere. Reminds me of a time I told my ex I just wanted to jack off and feel her ass while she tried to sleep. After about 5 minutes I decided to reach for her pussy, it was already soaked and hot as fuck. Good memories....