China 2020

China 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/yulin-dog-meat-festival-2016-10000-dogs-set-to-be-killed-and-eaten-at-chinese-food-event-a7093321.html
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-22278037
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hopefully, we can then stop pretending that the Chinese Republic is named Taiwan

I don't get it.
What's up with the turkish symbol in the left?

It's Turk clay that the chinks stole and are now colonizing.

Korea today

Good.

[Citations needed]

why is it that east asians kill themselves so much?

Korea 2017

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/yulin-dog-meat-festival-2016-10000-dogs-set-to-be-killed-and-eaten-at-chinese-food-event-a7093321.html

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-22278037

Here you go my spic friend
Don't care but I want it to increase.

google "east turkestan","uyghurs", "xinjiang war", "xinjiang conflict"

Don't you know about Uyghurs?
besides, western China had long been a territory of Iranian nomads even before Karluk Turks.

Mao was retarded; communism is retarded. You flag is shite. If china is so great Stop immigrating here. We don't want commie conformists from a orwellian dystopia

Please militarize and build nukes Nippon Kun. War is coming thanks to the commies stealing the sea. You were too kind to them in Nanking. Do moar next round. Don't spare any

says the non-country with a pansexual PM

How are you going to save your Turk brothers ? Oh wait you greedy fuckers only care about yourselves. You deserve the TURDOGAN

We're basically America. You fake economy is unsustainable. It's imploding and your paper tiger military will get btfo by based japan. They will rule over you as slaves again rat. Just wait the past is your future. Squirm and die under Aryan boots you cultureless rootless commie parasite

Dont bother replying, there are many turks in canada

Uyghurs are not turks.

>We're basically America
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I won't bother read the rest

good advice, it could be anyone behind that flag

Oh the lazy spic is an expert on what I just told him now. It must be difficult being as retarded as you are

Better America than your shithole

You claimed that"It's Turks clay that China stole".

1. Uyghurs are not Turks. They speak a Turkic language but are of a separate ethnic background. Turks are from Turkey.
2. Everyone has "stolen" other people's land. That's just the way of life. The USA, Japan, Germany, and Korea just got the genocide/ethnic cleansing done before keyboard warriors got internet access.

Then don't complain about what's happening in Europe

There's difference between Turks (Turkish people) and Turks (rather Turkic people) - those living in Turkmenistan for example.
Turkish people are not even 100% Turks since they are muddled nation of different ethnicities which is why some of them look North Italians, some are pic related and some look like from Central Asia (actual Turks)

Youre either a chink insect tourist or youre the most pathetic cuckold ive seen on Sup Forums all week. Either way, youre a bitchfaggot.

finland at it again

China please never leave.

You are doing Mao's work (not God, for God is gay).

>facts hurt me!

I hope China starts making internationally successful films.

The only fact of significance relative to this thread is that you are a homosexual nigger, probably with transvestite tendencies.

you are talking with a chink

The chinese are too stupid to compete internationally without employing theft and government corruption. Chinks are an intellectualy inferior race.

We're not America.

We're a shitty Euro-American-Asia mashup that needs to go back to being more British with a side dish of French.

Nope, China has deep internal problems, but the nation will never split like USSR. The CCCP were incredibly afraid of their nation producing the same result, so they did everything in their power post-Tiananmen to guarantee their stability.

>Turks are from Turkey.
fuck off blagger

>mehmet my son.jpg
not having a clue about genetics