Me and my mates accidently ran a train on my best mates girlfriend last night...

Me and my mates accidently ran a train on my best mates girlfriend last night. It was like 5 of us and we were hammered so I didn’t know it was her.

Should I tell him or just kept it to myself?

>accidentally
No, you and your dumb buddies are assholes.

ANymore of these pics?

If he's really that close then think of all the possibilities. Idk I'd hope he'd value friendship over a girl especially you being drunk. If she wasn't then not like you pulled a dick move

It was a kickback everyone was drinking and shit. My friend doesn’t like to party that often so he wasn’t there and I only met his girl twice because they just started dating.

Green text it for us

shadbase.com

>girl goes to party without her man
>she drinks and gets gangbanged

I think there's something you should tell your mate alright.

nah you guys knew and said fuck it ima use being drunk as my excuse later

y doesn't anyone like shadbase?

So how the fuck did you manage to "accidentally" run a train on his girl?

This didn't happen and why is there a detergent gel packet in that kids spaghetti?

I had no idea my bros talked her into it while I was in another room getting fucked up. I only met her twice so I was too drunk to remember what she looked like.

Lose a friend now or lose one later user.

It's a meme where people pretend they love eating tidepods or some shit

You're so full of shit. You knew what was going down and already knew what she looked like. You just wanted to get your dick wet.

Honestly user if your mate is any kind of man at all he will appreciate knowing his girlfriend is willing to have a gangbang when he's not around. Even if the friendship you have is ruined I think that this user is right and you should tell him

benefit of the doubt but even then yall fucked up. and on top of that this bitch was down for this when they just started dating, you know what you have to do

user why are you lying to Sup Forums and yourself?

If it wasn't you it would've been someone else. Tell him, for the love of god tell him. Let him get out of there while it's still a new relationship.

can't be much of a mate to you if he wasn't there with you

Friends are overrated anyhow.
Rip that bandaid off and become a man.

>wanting more shadman
nigger are you slow

Accidently?
Didnt know it was her?
Where was your friend?

If you tell him chance of death for you

If you dont, curse him with ultra slut

Better tell him and vd tests for all

Mor comic pls

Sauce!?

if it was me op i would want to know you already fucked his girl dont let him keep being a cuck