Holy fuck... if there ever was an app to humble the fuck out of you its this

Holy fuck... if there ever was an app to humble the fuck out of you its this.

I always thought I was atleast a 4-5/10 but I counted and out of 400 right swipes gotten 0 matches.

Anyone here have masive sucess with this? Can you post what you look like?

Bump

Somewhat had success, maybe 2 girls/week
Im a 7 at best? i dont know

Tinders weird, use OKcupid, mutch batter chances there user, no lie might've met the loml on it lol, don't be a faggot like the rest of the basement dwelling Sup Forums and actually try to talk to some of the chicks on there, regardless best of luck user

Post face?

im 22 tho, thats to young to be using OK cupid yeah

Women's expectations on tinder are waaay to high, if you're not a 10, GL even people who're average/slightly above average have difficulty with the app. There's just too much validation going on.

if you just want sex swipe right on everything and pick the ones that you want that matches also go for the chubby and ugly girls they put out more

Been using for just over 2 months, best bet is to swipe right everyone

What's a good opener with best chances of getting a respond?

not posting face here but yeh i'm allright, nothing crazy.

this is Sup Forums and nothing is true but w/e, i found that most girls prefer quick wit over a pretty face, but then again i don't go after platinum blond bimbos.

What other user said, okcupid at least gives you the chance to chat with the chicks even if they don't like you right away, so you at least got a chance to make your 5/10 into a 7/10 with a few nice words, your call, Tinders for stuck up broads anyways

Something related to their profile, show you share their interests/at least want to share them, give them attention, bitches love that

Say gay funny shit

I've done a couple experiments out of curiosity. Made a handful of fake accounts.

Account 1. 28 years old, good looking fit white guy, 6'4, medical doctor in residency. This one got the most matches, Maybe 400 matches or so in a month. I managed to get a lot of nudes out of this one too.

Account 2: Muscular black dude, also late 20s,. 6'2. Profession= personal trainer. Simply put "dom looking for a sub" in my profile bio. Got maybe 30 matches in a week mostly white girls.
I personally got like 12 matches using my real identity in a week. I'm 22, 5'10, average weight, not /fit/ or anything. I hate taking photos of myself honestly but at best I am maybe a 7/10. Been with a handful of really attractive women but I'm not sure how I even managed that.

The first experiment is hypergamy at it's finest:

Women looking for top tier dude:

Height, money, and status.

so women really are just that fucking shallow? like holy shit.

I guess they are just entities to fuck and dump.

They really gave you nudes just for asking as a good looking doctor? Geez.

What are the chicks like who are actually willing to give their nudes after just a few lines of conversation? Not that I'm judging them, just academically curious

why would you not post ur face here lol I would

guys on tinder are after literally any girl.

girls on tinder are after the top 1% of guys exclusively.

unless you're a 9, you won't get any matches.

anyone else notice tinder girls are painfully avergae? idk if its just my city but damn i rarely see anyone above a 7. kinda depressing desu

exactly, which is why it's suggested to cold approach, and have tinder be a side outlet.

Nah not a few lines of conversation. Almost no one will do that. I ask them if they have whatsapp and after a few days of flirting back and forth I convince them to send me stuff. I've gotten really good at this which I am kinda ashamed of lol. But I've been regularly catfishing for nudes since I was like 16. Kind of addicting.

- i just realised that i have a z06 corvette, a cadillac CTS-V, a pickup, a motorcycle, a nice house and a company. Girls might be that shallow yeh.

i'm 7-8/10, 6feet and allright body.

beta cuck blaming erryone but yourself

What are the girls like? White trashy? Sorostitutes?

It's just so dumb to give nudes out to anyone you don't trust, I still am amazed you get them.

Beta

who hurt you

Cuz hot girls meet guys irl. Tinder is a tool created by fat girls to make guys under a 7 obsolete by hooking every average and ugly girl up with desperate guys

stupid strategy stopped working 2 or 3 years ago. You have a limited number of right swipes now a day. Swiping right on everything is retarded unless you have tinder plus.

Nah definitely not white trash. A lot of professionals actually. Few lawyers, grad students/researchers, businesswomen, some university students that I've seen on campus lol (this one is hilarious to me). Maybe a few were sorority girls, I don't know but I recognized like 2 girls on campus who sent me nudes.

Maybe girls who are 8-10/10 just don't have much need for such services, since guys would express interest in them irl wherever they go.

This one works pretty good, OP.
Smart Photos picked the first result.

talk to them like you would talk to a well known aqcuitance. Ask them questions about thier lives such as: "what do you do for work?" or "what kind of 'insert pet here' do you have" i personally favor "Whatcha been up to this week/end" I got this one gal by only texting her once a day, if that, asking her about tedious noone cares about.
>I plant a weed of interest
>that weed grows into aaaaaaaaa
>i pluck it with my penis

That's not even being beta, that's accepting what's true.

Once you learn that hypergamy is a thing the only to do is improve.

You're probably a cuck that believes in the blue pill conditioning fed to you your entire life.

Chapelle said it best "If you're beautiful everyone will let you know it. If you're ugly, you gotta find that shit out on your own."

I GOTS DA BIGGEST PEEPEE THIS SIDE O TEXAS

first *photo*

Y'all wondering why nobody's matching with yous it ain't because chicks only want money n looks it's because half of y'all are ugly ass antisocial Sup Forums basement faggots that needa stay in their own league

yeah i get 20-30 a day?

hey I go outside sometimes.

I always pity the guys who are balding and shave their head and fucking beef up and grow a beard to look "masculine" haha. I lost all my hair in my mid 20's and I noticed that female interest declined. Got a 9000 graft hair transplant and women showed interest again. Vanity is a thing and a guys hair is probably the most important thing after a nice face and height.

>tinder
>league
>i aint smooth enough to get my dick sucked by lonely bitches

No this is how it goes

1) Face
2) Hair
3) Height
4) Physique

I've had shit luck with bumble. Only decent match was a crazy bitch... Banged her though... Overall, fuck bumble. Barely any matches at all.

Tinder I've had some decent luck with. Haven't banged anyone off of it, but I've only recently gotten on and already had more matches in a week than I've had on bumble in prob 3 months.

If tinder isn't working for you, try bumble. I've heard people have different luck depending on who you are. Also, read about how to have a good profile... If you have a shit profile you're not gonna get shit.

?

I thought i was an 8 or 9 and struggle on tinder although my tinder profile is shit and stacy's don't usually go for me. At this point I'm accepting I'm not as good with women as I thought

Saying chicks only want money is not accepting the truth y'all just a ugly boi

post pic of transplant hair pls

post pic?

Why don't you post pic

do u noe de wai?

That list varies from person to person

Tinder is a hookup app.

Even if you are normal looking, why would a girl swipe right on you?

Tinder for men:
Swipe right on everyone, then choose from matches.

Tinder for women:
Swipe right on only hot guys and rich guys.

It's how it is. If you are average looking with a good personality, you are SOL. My friend is average as fuck. He changed his first picture to him sitting on the hood of his Mercedes and his matches went way higher.

It's a shallow app. You have to appeal to the audience.

No shit. It never hurts to swipe right the 8s, 9s, and 10s because sometimes weird shit happens but you need to be swiping right on the bitches within your own league too, and that starts with being honest with yourself

Online 'dating' is fucked because everyone assumes there is an infinite number of people out there so they keep only looking for people that are way out of their league because swiping left or right behind a phone screen isn't risking anything at all. Not to mention it's tinder, we both know what we're here for so stop beating around the bush and just go for it

Do you get matches tho? Because Im usually pretty good when I talk to girls I just cant get them into a chat on tinder.

Also this pic is very old but I use it cas cbf to take a new one, should I not use this on my profile? - OP

I agree

Post fucking pics and at least you white

I've had it for 11 hours I've had 8 matches so far...

I used tinder for 6 months straight and swiped right on pretty much everyone. No matches. Ever. Made me feel horrible. What made it worse was that my sister is a legit 0-10 she is a 400 pound land whale has diabetus and tons of mental shit. Gets matches every day. Man guys will go for everyone yet girls are shallow as fuck.

>be me
>be 7/10
>match with girl whose 4 hour drive away
>seems really cool, out of my league lookswise
>she is on a snowboarding vacation in Hokkaido, invites me to stay with her.
>got nothing else to do so hop on the train one day
>spent last 4 days with her
>gorgeous girls, half taiwan half aus, big tits
>actual nympho who loves being abused
>fucked like 20 times
>loaded parents, spent the time in a luxury airbnb, she buys tonnes of nice stuff and insists on paying for everything.
>when we dont fuck, we drink and watch horror movies
>got back home this morning

Thats probably the best tinder story i have/am ever likely to have. I've matched with hundreds of girls on there, probably met 10 irl which were just hook-ups.
I find just approaching girls and asking to join them is a million times easier, and more likely to go somewhere.
Most girls dont look like they do on tinder irl, and getting randomly unmatched with someone your really into is pretty sucky.

Nah I'm not photogenic. I just thought that because irl I'm very successful with women or at least I used to be.

Even my autistic brother got laid using Tinder.

Not a ton but my pictures are terrible. I wanna try with decent pics and a real bio to see what happens

You a dude? It works different for men. Post some pics and your bio.

The best is the NO HOOKUPS, or "YES THAT IS MY SON AND HE IS MY WORLD AND HE COMES FIRST!", or "JESUS IS A BIG PART OF MY LIFE AND IF HE ISN'T IN YOURS SWIPE LEFT!", or "I'm looking for something meaningful and serious, something long term"

Like bitch where the fuck are you right now? Get a fucking eharmony. You're obviously a stupid whore if you're looking for any of those things here, so good luck

The bio kills me. I'm not doing it intentionally but I give off a bad boy vibe and I'm pretty cynical. I don't know what to put in a profile that doesn't make me feel like a faggot

What's the text say, gayboi?
Post some pics of yourself while you're at it.

I bought gold last week and used the boost I’ve gotten over 300 likes but pretty much all are below what I’d consider an 8, I figure at least one or two might swipe right for, I’ll give it another week then lower my standards

same bro, its a bullshit app

No you don't you bipolar liar...who the fuck are you trying to impress on the internet? Yourself?

I think it just says "I live to laugh." Which is super gay and no one will know I'm being ironic .
I want it to say "swipe right for dirty drug boys" but am hesitant as I live in a small enough community that I see some of these people

I kinda wana see the chads in my areas accounts, do they have like done up photos to make them selfs look as good as possible? I just pull out my phone and take a photo.

You're pretty good looking (I'm not gay fyi just my opinion).

you a crackhead or something?

Yes, some people do hire professionals to get good portrait pics

No but that is what I am. I'm also pretty smart and am gonna start a doctoral fellowship next year but mostly I get high. I don't wanna lie and pretend to be a chad

I fucking love tinder. I am laying next to a girl I it on tinder last night. I took her to a dive bar and we came back to my dorm. I was so drunk I fucked her for hours before I came. I had sex with her 4 times today. My Dick is raw. Tinder girls tend to be pretty average, but I have banged every girl I met within a day off tinder. Most of them are at least fairly attractive a lot of them have been pretty hot. I fucked more than ten girls just from tinder since the end of summer. I'm fairly attractive but mostly it's the psychology behind your photos. You can't just post a bunch of selfies you gotta have like a full body pic and some with some friends. Don't write dumb shit in your fucking bio. Actually don't post any selfies at all. Or hunting pictures.

This made me laugh way more than it should

Jesus don't post selfies on your tinder. Shit is pathetic

Depends where you live. When I lived in the city I got hundreds of matches. Went on two dates. And banged one chick.

Then moved to my hometown of 10k people and only got about 20ish matches. Only 2 dates and one bang that turned into a relationship that lasted 4 months.

I dont use it anymore though. I feel more confidant getting girls in person than through a dating app.

What? All chicks I see on there post pictures like that. Am I not ment to as a guy?

>Unironically using copypasta as a bio

When did this turn into a ylyl thread?

yeah average, is why Im confused I cant even get the girls who are (not being mean) but like unattractive.

But I still don't know what to put in a tinder bio :(

Exactly

Girls who use hookup apps are that shallow.

That's what I want out of them

i downloaded tinder recently i used it for about 3 days as i found this cool girl im talking to and it gave me a notification at my first weeks mark and i have 43 matches, i set the age all the way up to 55+ and surprisingly theres alot of girls who accidentally set their age up too high, and also adding more miles probably helps

continued from this ive never read a tinder bio before ive matched with a girl and mine is my passion is music

I consider myself at least a 9.5/10 male. I have had great success on Tinder. But it still is rough, no matter how good looking you are, especially in a smaller town.

From what I understand, if you're average or less, don't even bother with Tinder.

I'm a 6-7 and have had shit luck, only real matches are fatties. Which I tried but my last GF was like a 9 and I just couldn't do it.

I live in a college town, how hard would the right bars be on a Friday/Saturday night? Will girls approach? I'm not a big social person but if the odds of success are decent I might step out of my zone.

lol how big is ur cock out of curiosity? 7inches?

It's not hard if you go out with friends and have wingmen. It can still be hit or miss though and take a few weeks before it works out.

Haha wtf is wrong with you? You think everyone who's handsome has a big dick?

What do you do when they start asking you for pics?

lol confirmed 9.5/10 guy thats the perfect size no homo

I tried tinder because I thought the girls were mostly casual dtf, but nope they want to pass on their life story and shit. Oh well.

Tinder is for the average chick or dude ...

If You are a hot chick that everyone swipes right then you get an invited to a different Tinder that celebs are in. This is why You the average dude sees only average girls.

I have a gold account, that means unlimited swipes. If i swipe right for about half an hour (4500 swipes), i might get like 20 matches in the next 24h.

So that's like 1 match in 225 people and like one in 10 of those isnt ugly.

I'd say im about a 6/10

Pic related