What's your opinion on abortion?

what's your opinion on abortion?

Good for non Whites but bad for Whites.

Peepee poopoo caca. Bitch ass fuck.

We’re too many people on Earth. The foetus dies without any pain and it has no conscience. It’s like killing an ant. I approve.

That is incorrect.
You are a Jew.

Good for nigs.

It' never too late.

Abortion should not just be legal, it should be mandatory for people who cant show proof of ability to buy diapers / teach their child how to read.

AKA, abortion should be mandatory for niggers.

it's good that libcucks want abortions.
the less of them breeding, the better.

Nobody should be allowed to be anti-abortion unless they've adopted at least one child.

my fuck buddy aborted my twins i even had to clean the blood off the bathroom floor i didnt think much about it

They always hide behind rape crimes. Btw that’s less than 5% of the national average for abortion (planned parenthood stated release, you’ll have to dig for that shit though) if you’re fucking like adults, you should either be smart, or accept the consequences of your actions as an adult. I mean we’re all humans here, and if I got my gf knocked up I couldn’t imagine losing my child. Born or unborn. Just fucking sick to think people are just alright with it because “it’s jusy a clump of cells”, we are all “clumps of cells”

It hurts. AND IS WRONG. ILL NEVER DO IT again.

Based off your ability to construct words/sentences..

Well, let’s see what Sup Forums thinks of yeh
Kek

I’m on a phone, give me a break.

Squish it like a fucking bug.

Should be televised.

As am I. Just proofread shit, there’s no excuse for stupidity smh

I wouldn't personally do it, but I am probably choice. To each is their own!

Your mom should've had one.

as long as capital punishment and makeshift semi automatics are allowed then abortion is too. you can't complain about murdering fetuses when you own military grade arsenal and vote for pro death penalty politicians. it all goes or it all stays. there's no grey area. there used to be. but it's been decades since conservative media killed off that talk in favor of the shoutfests and stern lecturizing that pass for news broadcasts these days.

At some point you have to figure out how to reconcile "we're all clumps of cells" with washing your hands after going to the bathroom (assuming you, in fact, do that).

Why not prevent the problem by sterilizing anybody with an IQ under 110.

Isn’t it past your bedtime kid?

Perfectly fine. But it should be the mans choice. She may be the one carrying it but he has to be the one caring for her and it, while working to pay the bills, food, etc

My fetish.

Ye

Because IQ is not a good way to gauge ability. You can know every word in the dictionary but not be able to make a coherent sentence.
Also, the world needs stupid people. It doesn't take a high IQ to be a fry cook.

In fairness there are also a lot of whites who are so dumb they shouldn't be allowed to breed. Naturally this goes for all blacks and muslims.

I mean yeah. I wash my hands. I’d shake yours, but the blood of infants doesn’t wash out. Thinking that just because it’s inside a woman makes it a null life or “lifeless” is insanity. Just because it’s an inconvenience to the fuckers that decided to be adult enough for sex but not adult enough for what sex is actually for. Doesn’t make it okay to eject some
Child that will never get its chance in life

Pro-choice. I don't see how anyone can see an unconscious, unborn creature as a human. If you wanted abortion, go have an abortion. If you don't, don't. It's a freedom of choice thing.

That, and pretty much what this guy said.

It gives women a choice, which is never a good idea

kek

nobody even knows what they are 90% are done by taking a pill a few blood clots fall out of your pussy then you have a heavy period for like a week conservatives would have you believe its some big surgery and they cart off the fetus to sell but the actually aborting happens hours after you leave the clinic at your home

Why are they using a pregnancy test? She's clearly in her final trimester.

Can it live outside of its host? No? Until it can, its a parasite.

less people to bring into this shitty fucking world

i approve of it greatly

rainerwolfcastle.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of killing babies. Its giving the women the choice that I have a problem with.

True. But dumb people generally breed way too much. They carelessly have 4 or 5 children (with different partners) which they can't pay for with their menial jobs. Meaning they'll live off wellfare and child support and be a burden on society. People who are more educated are generally more responsible and have fewer children. Sure, you need dumb people for certain jobs, but they need to be kept in line in terms of breeding.

No, it’s a child. Much like babies can’t life without a parent. They can’t find food. Clean themselves. Or speak and communicate. Fucking idiot.

only a cuck would take care of another man's child

Dr. Deletus reporting in.

Trips of truth

Pro

Any other answer is objectively incorrect

Actually a baby can't live outside its host either without someone to care for it.

There's reasons for abortion and reasons against it...at the end of the day the question is whether you want to support life or death.

A blade of grass is also a clump of cells. What is your point?

Because its not alive yet kek

My point being. To say somethings just a clump of cells isn’t justifying its value of life. The sun is just a clump of cells. Yet we don’t go off and get rid of it. Just give the little fuckers their shot at life.

Your mom should have swallowed.
Quanitity vs Quality
Should a 15 year old HIV positive Heroin addict have a HIV positive heroin addicted baby?

Because you killed it. Let’s just hope you people are killing off all the future liberal presidents

You must be way smarter and you probably never wrote in a lazy way. Your attempt at pissing me off is utterly pathethic and you look like a fool, congrats my nigger.

Yup just because it's made of cells doesn't mean it has any value. The little fuckers aren't alive yet and their shot at life may be fucking shitty and they end up a criminal and kill your daughter.

Well gee one bad apple doesn’t kill my opinion on the rest. Don’t hide behind a singular case to justify hundreds of thousands of other innocent and healthy babies. You know damn well the majority isn’t so

Love it, way to go green

We already have overpopulation anyways, birth rates need to slow down.

And maybe so, but maybe not. Just because the fathers a fuck boy and the mother’s a whore doesn’t make it right to just off the child. The things got a heart beat. If paramedics arrive on an accident and the person has a heartbeat but they aren’t responsive doesn’t make it okay for them to just up and leave it there

Im fine with late stage abortion. But it shouldnt be legal after the 15th trimester. Anything after is murder

Oh shit. And we have a growing food problem. Fuck maybe we should take all the dead babies and give them out as food.

sounds like a modest proposal

Maybe anytime someone gets an abortion. We just rip out their reproductive organs. That way we just sift out all the shitty people who don’t care

>memes.com

The majority?
Look at the CDC stats for addiction by zipcode.
Look at the AMA stats for morning after pill sales by zipcode.
Look at the Planned Parenthood cost breakdown by zipcode.

All three clearly show the link between addiction and abortion in low income area. Rich white girl after spring break is the minority of abortions, poor junkie in the ghetto is the majority.

Don't like it? Don't have one. Don't decide for someone else.

Soylent

See

We used to do forced sterilization until a bunch of bleeding heart "every life is sacred" assholes got the laws changed.

murder, next.

Why the fuck do we want more unwanted babies? Do you people like paying for them when they end up being criminals?

>Do you people like paying for them when they end up being criminals?
I get you are talking about niggers?

No, I'm talking about crime in general. There are plenty of unwanted white babies out there growing up to be shitheads who never should have had a chance

That's factually incorrect. Infact, i would take an unwanted white baby from a poor family over a well conceived black baby anyday

Source then? And I didn't ask what your personal preference was

it's the right of the pregnant person to do as they wish with their fetus

Of all the bickering sessions that take place on Sup Forums, the pro-life arguments are top 5 dumbest.

>b b but the poor babies
>muh life is sacred
>murder
>god's children
>you're depriving them of something they can't desire in the first place
>life is good and should be preserved and perpetuated

Mental fucking midgets

Low IQ; low impulse control.

Gotta save this for the next ylyl

common characteristics of niggers

That's fair. Doesn't refute my point though of getting rid of unwanted babies though.

It does

Basic opinion is that for the most part I am totally against it if the pregnancy is healthy. There are theoretically circumstances that I would think that it would be ok to abort, but those cases are definitely very uncommon.

It doesn't. I never brought poverty into the equation, you did. I said unwanted.

Sends babies to God faster, so it's good.

mah

Nigga

Hater

agree 100%

she is not preggo

just trying to beat AIDS

So you take if the graph was about unwanted children instead of poor children the results would be different? Give me a break

Right? And the instant the baby is born, they don't want anything to do with it. They would rather the child languish in foster care than adopt. They'd rather shun the single mother for asking for food stamps than make sure the child has something to eat. They claim it's murder, but when a gunman mows down 58 people and injures another 400, they make excuses. They're not pro-life, they're pro-birth. And until these things are fixed, even though I want a world where abortion is an absolute last resort, I'd rather it exist than prolong the suffering of a child who's going to be neglected, or unable to be fed, or shot by a stray bullet in a drive by shooting.

Might change, might not. Either way, the parameters of the conversation weren't about poverty, so no the graph doesn't apply.

You can't just say it does because it seems probable. That's not how data works.

Again, I didn't make this about poverty.

I've had two abortions.
My experiences were bad.
Very painful and a LOT of guilt afterwards, even up to this day.
I feel like I know it was the best decision to make for me, but it was pretty hard to do.

I agree. And that's not even getting into the philosophical end of the debate--the fact that the nature of life is predicated on suffering, and we're all born to die.

Outlawing abortion would increase suffering. That is all. Period.

And I wonder what the christfaggots think happen to the aborted children. Does God mark them DOA? Do they go straight to eternal bliss? If they go straight to Heaven, that sounds like a pretty great deal to me. And then, the people who take part in the abortions suffer the ultimate punishment. Seems like it works itself out; that is, if you actually believe in that nonsense.

Who needs abortion when you have a staircase

You can make an educated guess that what defines criminality is race and not condition. If you want to get rid of unwanted babies; get rid of black unwanted babies, not white unwanted babies.

>I've had two abortions.

explain plz.

and yet they still breed like fucking flies

wrong