>

>21
>0

Same

>20
>11

I'm 31.
Sober I've fucked 14
I have no idea how many I've fucked on one night stands while shit faced drunk. Here's an ugo I slammed a few weeks ago. She keeps sending me shit.

>6,421
>8,770,321
Sometimes being Satan has its perks. Women who sin tend to be big sluts.

But I prefer dudes. Thots are gay as fuck to be honest

>19
>5

Cunts: 30+
Most in 1 day : 3

number:
>5

pussys: 0

Number of Vaginas
>I haven't kept track. 9 or 10, something around there.

>30
>53

age- 19
girls- 2
guys- 6

Only been in two long-term relationships since I was 16, separated by a month between my first and second. Currently still in the second. Will probably never know the hook up life

so that makes you 75% faggot

I'll beat everyone.

>31
>0

>26

>8

oh you fucking nigger

Currently have an 18 y/o gf with an 8/10 face and 11/10 body, feels good man

>26
>9

BROTHER

I don't believe you solely because I'd think you'd lose count before you got to that.

honey slits: 20
i need to bang 6 this year to get my number p to one a year. Gonna be my toughest challenge but I think i can
>Rise
To the occasion

>26
>1

Focused on school almost all my life, met wife in college, now we both work and make good money. Never needed or wanted any one else.

more power to you

how is it even possible to keep count?
lucky bugger

30 Years old

I sat there and counted them one day.

>27
>9

>20
>1

My current fuck buddy moved on some looking to increase my number

>28
>2
anyone that thinks any pussy is good pussy is lying

>20
>1

>22
>20
pic related

same

how do i get laid Sup Forumsros?

Can I count ones where I only had my fingers/tongue in?
If so, 5

>3
>1 (my mom’s before I was born)

Pussies: 8
Mouths: 11
Height: 5'11
Dick size: BPEL 6.2" Girth 5.1"
Income: $34k/yr
Love Interests: 1
Happiness: 0

>19
>4 with wee wee
>6 with tongue/fingers

I’m done, family guy now.

that seems like a small number.... are you gay?

maybe. One girl was a threesome. One was perfect best friend. Guys is "okay, we fucked, now let's settle down because once you fuck someone, you should be with them." And girls is "wow she's beautiful we could be best friends and have in-depth conversations and actually like each other for who we are, and ALSO get to fuck"

23 years of age lost count of body count after 30...

>26
>4
I’m sure working girls don’t count but maybe 12 of them.

Had none until 23 then just decided to stop being a loser basically.

Inb4
>on/b/
>still a loser

I’ve basically given up going out and getting drunk and trying to fuck ugly chicks.

I’m not much to look at but workout religiously and use steroids. Have a great job that pays really well. I kinda decided last year that I give up trying to live like everyone else. My “friends” are all judgemental assholes. Everyone I meet is a pain in my ass. My life from now on is live in nice apartment, go to gym, play games, smoke weed, have sex with prostitutes mostly (have sex with other girls when I can)

I got picked on so much growing up just trying to fit in that I can’t do it anymore, I couldn’t even live with myself if my offspring are ugly and go through what I went through so I’m done.

Thoughts on this bros?

post pics queer

>24
>9

pic related

Cunts I have been in: 4
1 is now my girlfriend

>23
>32-35 dont feel like counting
yes im a slut

I only keep count year by year. On December 31 of last year I was at 69. I had 25 more between then and this new year's.

This

Your mother doesn't count nigga

>20 yrs
>16, sleep alone maybe 3 nights a week rotating 3 or 4 girls in and out get swap one out every few months

>21
>1 (one)

40+

Banging a 23 yo atm. Damn her ass is fine. She wants me to tie her to my bed this week... Gonna be fun, I'll take some snaps then

Fuckin KEK'd

stop browsing Sup Forums for starters

#
> 32

>25
>8

Age - 21
Sex - 1
She was a 32 year old friend I met in college, and she had a virgin fetish. I was her 6th virginity taken.

hes right...although my interest in B has gotten me laid with girls I had no idea were femanons, this led to some kinky shit

>28
>18

Number of pussies you've been inside.
>1

>27
>high 40's
Had a few mff three ways.
Hosted my first orgy on new years.
I'm a fucking slut jeez

>25
>40+

16 new girls in 2017.. was a good year

couple hundred

Age - 25
Number -15
7 years of my life i was in relationships. I would imagine the number would be in the 30's if i kept it up. The rat race ends though, at the end of the day finding someone to be with is way better than 1 night stands. Just my 2 cents.

You honestly need to work on yourself. You really do attract the people you surround yourself with. People notice you when you are doing better, even if its as simple as getting a new job and getting paid a bit more. Also dont look for girls at clubs, a majority of them dont want a real relationship.
Focus on your appearance as well. At least shaving really does help. I dont do this, but many men agree cologne is something that makes you memorable. Sense of smell is strong as all hell in everyone.

Anybody else need advice? ill be here for a bit

28, 36

>19
>6
but they were all prossies lad

All of the high number fags itt bang std single mother fatties with cigarette breath.

>age 19
>1 pussy

yes I know that's lame but I was obsessed with this pussy

I had so many opportunities these last 4 months but crypto made me turn insane; earn a lot of money, lost a lot of social experiences.

>the end of the day finding someone to be with is way better than 1 night stands

pretty common sentiment.
i’ve found the exact opposite, and most people are quick to enumerate the ways in which i absolutely must be incorrect in my opinion.

Herpes, genital warts, or both? Just curious.

Guy with those stats and a 7 year failed relationship i dont think youre in any position to give advice. Just my 2 cents

I wish Id started having sex with prostitutes earlier like you. Ever since I’ve just been more relaxed about talking to girls. Not such an awkward beta I guess.

Number of pussies I've been inside.
>6

do you have any standards, or got drunk and fuck just about anything?

Stop playing video games, go outside, take oportunities to go out with people, have interesting conversations/be freindly. Don't be pushy but still represent your masculinity.

justin?

>almost 18
>0

I just don't have the need to fuck all the time

Pussies
>4
Would've been more if I lacked morals, standards, and cowardice

Lost count

age 7

cunts poked into 38

holy shit i noticed the same thing

whats your k/d ratio m8

Current girlfriend is 67

20, 8 pussies

also
>19
> vagenes 1
> succ 3

A madman

I mean... when I was like 15 I fondled a drunk girls body but didn't penetrate over fear of her waking up.