TRUMP GENERAL- Peaceful Empire of Trump Edition

TRUMP’S BIRTHDAY IS ON JUNE 14TH. Tweet a picture of a handwritten/homemade Birthday Card message dedicated to Donald Trump here:
twitter.com/Trumps_Birthday

>Delegates Trump: 1,239 (+2 More than Needed)
(Hit the ‘magic number’ on May 26th)

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Trump Memorial Day D.C. Biker Rally 5/29/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Is-VB73O6nw
>Trump kisses the banners of The Remembrance Project Moms’ children at Anaheim Rally!
youtu.be/fAMZTD_2Jss
>Trump Supporters Thanking Riot Cops in San Diego
twitter.com/BabesForTrump/status/736626581863563265
>Trump in San Diego, CA 5/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ljKFZchvV8U

INTERVIEWS
>Ben Carson on Fox & Friends 5/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=DF0FwG0c4vk
>BEHIND THE SCENES tour of the NYC Trump Campaign HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=soFRVEskxb8
>Inside Trump’s Manhattan Apartment Mansion
youtube.com/watch?v=X_HQn56CZn4
>Manafort on ABC 5/29/16
youtube.com/watch?v=opMR-uUoVV8

ENTERTAINMENT
>Jeb BTFO by Family Guy of all things
youtube.com/watch?v=EHSCiBvsm7w
>Trump Speaking in a Posh British Accent
youtube.com/watch?v=SQCMbqPgCew
>Hillary Clinton EVIL REMIX
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
>KINSEY: Everyone is Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=pmgGe_QUId0
>Anti-Trump Protester Harasses young mother, gets Humiliated
youtube.com/watch?v=zf75ngqELk8

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
crookedhillary.com (WEBSITE FOR SALE)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
rallyfortrump.com/

SGOPET:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O6yOJ35Pvy8
youtube.com/watch?v=_kFQaNd0_Vk
youtu.be/fAMZTD_2Jss
youtube.com/watch?v=R1QL1MmyMhQ
breitbart.com/texas/2016/05/30/qatar-gives-100-k-texas-school-district-push-arabi-language-culture-program/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNuHRyip3iA&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=Goz0PJbdURM
newsmax.com/Newsfront/cnbc-debate-gop-debate-donald-trump/2015/10/29/id/699619/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=O6yOJ35Pvy8

DRUMPF FASCISTS TRYING TO ASSASSINATE BERNIE, DEFEND IT Sup Forums DEFEND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

First for bernouts btfo

JUST

SAVE US TRUMP

>youtube.com/watch?v=_kFQaNd0_Vk

THIS IS HAPPENING IN YOUR COUNTRY, PEOPLE

AWOO

>Sup Forums
Crooked Hillary

Please put this in the OP

youtu.be/fAMZTD_2Jss
youtu.be/fAMZTD_2Jss
youtu.be/fAMZTD_2Jss

Incredibly moving moment where Trump shows how much he truly cares

PRESS F TO BUILD WALL

>defends it
fuck it, who cares? These people applaud and cheer when people do this shit to Donald Trump. I don't care anymore.

Let him die and burn in Hell. I don't have to defend myself to ANYONE for the way I think.

ひゅーひゅーいう-vement

The Don's supporters don't have time to waste. Try asking Shillary you faggot.

>hunchback hernie.
>relevant.
smugawoo.png

Is he coming home lads?

So why the hell didn't Trump agree to debate with Bernie?
You'd think the debate would steal some thunder from Hillary

Post >yfw Trump tells Obama
>you're fired

I'll add it.

It's already there. Pay attention.

8 MORE YEARS

M
O
R
E

Y
E
A
R
S

Nah, that's Shillary people. Go bother them. Evil Trump Fascists have way more energy than that.

Why are people that oppose Trump so disgusting on the whole? Don't they just know that gives Trump and even further edge in aesthetics?

How good will the deals be under a Trump Presidency?

I'm not a single issue voter, but I heavily weight the quality of the deals when evaluating Presidential candidates.

f

Ben Shapiro is not Sup Forums and has never been. He is a fraud and a complete asshole.

>Trump people
Oh I bet.

I'm on my tablet right now but you can just imagine a smug anime girls face.

>there are more pics from this set

>You're under arrest

Its about time....Trump will give him an opening then we can love the shapiro again

wasn't that some animal rights lady? She didn't look like a Trump supporter

>"animal liberation now!"
They sure sound like Trump supporters. By the way your thread here isn't doing too well.

I still have no idea what the actual threat was.

Where were you when you realized Bernie will unironically be the Dem nominee?

>animal liberation now!

confirmed leftie

He'll probably be professional to him during the inauguration, but expect King Nigger to be trashed afterwards.

They're going to be the best deals in American history. We're going to be making such great deals you're going to say "Mr. President shouldn't we take it easy on them, I mean this is asking too much." But we're not going to take it easy on any of them. We're going to make big, beautiful, deals you've never seen before and we're going to make America great again.

wow, she really likes pizza!

word bird

Astral projecting into a parallel universe desu

>Animal Rights Protestors
>Trump Supporters

I don't give a shit. Whomever the Democrats run will lose against Trump at this point. It is far too late for them to fix that sinking ship.

I really don't give a fuck if he does or not. On top of him being a cuck, his whole identity is made up of being a jew and everyone he doesn't like is an anti-semite.

Watch them give that person an interview on CNN just like they gave the Trump barrier-jumper an interview.
>totally not encouraging behavior like this or anything

oh so trump and supporters hate animals?

typical

Seriously. The only animals we care about are police horses.

>not biden

More MAGA hats needed on the heads of that beautiful family from the future

youtube.com/watch?v=R1QL1MmyMhQ

Trump's was cooler

Daily reminder that you're all being manipulated by a master businessman who has decades of experience persuading people.

I still firmly believe Bernie could beat Trump. Just for the exact same reason Trump will ruin Hillary - he's got the excited, loyal base behind him that nobody can take away.

I'm damn glad we don't have to run against him.

>he never had a Trump steak

garbage meme

>"people"
kek

Trump's supporters are whiny little bitches, just like he is.

I mean just look at this thread

I got another one

I don't like niggers, so you can say I'm not a huge fan of animals

>t. concerned shill

breitbart.com/texas/2016/05/30/qatar-gives-100-k-texas-school-district-push-arabi-language-culture-program/

>

Reminder Bernie Sanders betrayed our old friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNuHRyip3iA&feature=youtu.be

Bernie can't even beat Hillary what makes you think he'd do better against Trump?

These fucks chant BERNIE BERNIE when a protester gets thrown out.

We chant USA! USA! USA! when protesters get thrown out of our rallies.

Napalm them all.

The mulatto milkshake mutt sticking his pubic bush in the camera the whole time was so typical.

lol
"we don't get intimidated easily"
that was just an animal rights activists
wait until actual animals come after you you decrepit communist faggot

>He'll probably be professional to him during the inauguration
i really hope not. i mean, i hope he'll give an incredible speech, and be very presidential during the inauguration. and then right at the end ''oh yeah, and obama, youre fired!''. thatd be amazing. everyone would lose their shit, especially obongo

So? Everyone manipulates and persuades everyone. It's what humans do. A leader who can't manipulate and persuade is not a leader.

bing bing bong

garbage post

Guys do you ever wake up in the morning?

Daily reminder this motherfucker single handedly changed the global narrative on the efficacy of free trade and mass migration.

The TPP was considered an inevitability before him. Now it's DOA once that glorious SOB gets into office.

Something is happening.

It's mathematically proven that Nate Silver is 100% wrong roughly 100% of the time (statistically speaking,) don't constrain yourself to material limitations like math, the metaphysical consequence of him endorsing Clinton is a divine guarantee that Bernie will win, no matter how unlikely.

Maybe, maybe not, but they're definitely not violent protesters as your original claim was. Good strawman attempt, CTR.

Hillary give me a k-kiss

not in 2 years

that's a good thing? nothing in the election fucking matters anyway
hillary can win and she'll do the opposite of everything she said
hitler himself can rise from the grave, win, and get cucked at every turn by congress
you've actually complimented him

>Kasich can't even beat Trump what makes you think he'd do better against Hillary?

If we listened to primary modelling we all would've abandoned Trump long ago. They're irrelevant. Fact remains that Trump has the loyal republicans + his own base, while Hillary's only got the loyal dems and no other base to speak of.

Not sure how you construe this as shilling, but OK.

Nice try Hillary, you leave that old man alone!

youtube.com/watch?v=Goz0PJbdURM

Tfw I made this pic and he used it

Sometimes. Although some times I'm up late shitposting or reading or playing something and I wake up at noon.

Bill its time for your "MEDICINE"

kek, whoever makes these is talented

The Warren/Jeb mix was great

The Carly/Cruz mix was god-tier

Trump has already been making deals for us.
newsmax.com/Newsfront/cnbc-debate-gop-debate-donald-trump/2015/10/29/id/699619/

The Primary Model has predicted Trump's victory since the first publishing for this election. It was not ever behind any other candidate. I have no idea what the fuck you could possibly mean by "if we listened to the Primary Model no one would like Trump".

I don't think you actually know what it is and why you're arguing against it besides you genuinely being a shill.

I'm a zoophile.

>"Kick his ass, Donald!"
Every. Time.

ill Bill is starting to look like Ambassador Chris Stevens!

t.Carlos

I just noticed Bernie always talks while flailing his hands around slightly above his head like he's a fucking marionette puppet being worked by strings from above.

THA TOP WUN PUH-SENT

I have something like a 36 hour circadian rhythm, so every now and again, yes.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, these never fail to make me LOL
Post more zombified bills

This honestly

That video shows Bernie resisting cooperation with his security. sad.

>yfw the Star of Bethlehem appeared in the sky for the first time since Christ was born almost 2 weeks after Trumps birthday/presidential annoucement

>yfw chicago Trump tower was struck by lightning 3 times the moment the polls closed in Illinois (trump won)

>yfw Trumps dad's middle name (go look it up)

It's a sign of something.

you better watch yourself a you come around because if i dont think i know you then maybe its time
in the morning im meme'ing memes, redditors feed the cucks & sweden sucks
but i've been meme'ijng so long that even the janitors think that my mind has gone
im a memer of the land im in to meme-o-plan
got a bible in my hand & a beard up my ass 7 if you finish your memes 7 i finish mine then tonight we gonna party like its meme teen ninteny
been meme'ing most my life meme'ing in a memers paradise
we're all crazy meme-o-knights meme'ing in a memer paradise
so dont stop bow weevin, hold on dat feelwen date light another spooky night & you just might die of memers oh the memetastic memers are here & believe me, i know for a fucking fact you poop literally poop
dont deny you have poop up your butt right this fucking instant

are you the same guy that used to always say "shittiest forced meme since JUST"? He disappeared one day and now I always see someone posting "garbage meme". hmmm really makes you think

....or like Vince Foster!

>I don't think you actually know what it is
Got me there

>why you're arguing against it
Because most of the predictions this cycle have been wrong, I'm not about to fall into 20-20 hindsight confirmation bias and say that one is definitely a good methodology just because it happened to be right this time.

I'm saying that Hillary being nominated is a good thing because she's going to lose, and Bernie being nominated would be a bad thing because he could win, or at least make it a fair fight.

You want to call that shilling, go right ahead but I think you need to fix your shill detector.