Posted this earlier and it got a lot of attention...

Posted this earlier and it got a lot of attention, so I'll be trying to keep this guide up at least once a day (mods lmk if this is considered spam)

I am gonna teach you guys how to actually not get rekt on Cryptos, so listen up:

So I know tons of you guys have been slowly getting into bitcoin and other alt currencies and I wanted to give you guys a heads up because Sup Forums actually got me into it and gave me financial freedom at only 21.
Tons of the coins on /biz/ are shitcoins. You will sometimes win on luck, but statistically you will get dumped on by people that got shilled those shitcoins when they were lower and now want to just get out.
To make REAL money in this game, and more importantly, consistent money, you need to invest in products. Investing in USABLE tokens will make sure that even if BTC slows down, the tokens retain their value.

>What kind of coins should I buy?:
Tokens such as Horizon State (HST), Publica (PBL) and DragonChain (DRGN) Will continue to exist even if BTC dies out. These aren't as likely to 10x in a day, but they consistently do 10-20% gains per day with basically no risk. Coins such as XLM, LTC, ETH will always hold value, but these are less likely to do any more than a 2-3x over the span of a few weeks.

>Exchanges
Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin. Those are the 3 you should have to ensure you have access to any coin you want. Primarily, I would recommend you focus on Kucoin. It is coming up ridiculously quick in total volume, and this is because it consistently adds those useful tokens I mentioned earlier.

My referals:
Kucoin - 1H8Ks

>What do I buy?
Whatever YOU'VE researched and decided would be a useful PRODUCT. I will list below what I own, but buying something just cause a random guy on the internet recommended it is a bad idea. Look into each of these, their market cap, and then decide for yourself.
I own:
HST (40%)
PBL (20%)
DRGN(15%)
BTC (15%)
DBC(5%)
ETH(5%)

Again: DO NOT BUY these just because I own them. There's probably 50 coins that will do spectacularily well in the next few WEEKS, let alone years. Do your own research!

Some coins to research to get you started:

XLM
XRP (bad for us, but can make money on it)
REQ
DRGN
HST
PBL
DBC
BAT
OMG
STK
IOTA
XRB

And lastly, a TLDR retard proof STEP BY STEP guide to buying some coins from absolute 0.

Open your browser
Go to coinbase.com (or download the app on your phone)
Create an account
Go to your settings, upload whatever info they want to get verified
Go to BUY, buy as much ETHEREUM as you can/want
Open another tab
Go to Kucoin.com
USE MY REFERAL “ 1H8Ks “
Link your 2FA with google ( SAVE THIS IMAGE IN CASE YOU LOSE YOUR PHONE)
Go to ASSETS
Find ETHEREUM
Click DEPOSIT
Should show you an address, copy this
Go to Coinbase.com
Click Accounts, click Ethereum
Send
Paste your address
Send
Congrats! You now have your money on Kucoin!
Back to Kucoin, refresh the same page you got your address till you receive your deposit
Now, click MARKETS
Click the ETH tab
Find coin you want to buy
Click BUY
Click the ASK number on the top right of the small box
Type in amount you want to buy
You’re done!

Now download "DELTA" and input all your transactions to keep track of your holdings

I would add POE and THC to that list

>promotes unknown useless shitcoins
and this, people, is what others call pump'n'dump
- buy a lot of shitcoins
- realize they're about to drop into nothingness
- convince others they're the future, anything already established is old school and dying
- noobs buy shit
- price goes up
- sell useless shit
- ????
- fuck'n profit
- repeat

>shitcoins

I listed multiple coins in top 25. I hold tons of BTC and ETH too, but you're not gonna make a 10x on your ETH.

Profit speaks for itself. I specifically said DO NOT BUY just cause someone says so on Sup Forums, and to pick yourself based on research.

you forgot XIN
the future of all coins
also, why buy eth and exchange it for crap?
why not use just one exchange?
why use such an unknown small scam exchange like kucoin?

What do you think about cardano ADA? Shitcoin or no?
also Iota and ripple?

>I hold tons of BTC and ETH too

proof or GTFO

what exactly do you mean by research? like just news articles about coins and shit?

How are you gonna get fiat into other coins? BTC is too slow and expensive to transfer to an exchange.

not faggot op but just buy ETH instead, or LTC if your exchange has LTC pairs

Not the guy your responding to but isn’t that pretty much the definition of it?

At least figure out why they exist, what problems they solve, how their tokens are used. Read their whitepaper or at least be able to say "This coin will increase in value due to X"

I said buy ETH (fastest way to get fiat from bank to crypto)

Then transfer to exchange, since you can't buy anything good on coinbase

Research why the tech is good, there are a hundred crypto out there just like Ethereum and does everything Ethereum does quicker and for less money but yet Ethereum takes the throne and does so for a reason

What's wrong with NEO?

Lucky 7s

Nothing, I just forgot to mention it. NEO will have some ICOs very soon, I believe in late January at the earliest.

>DELTA
fucking checked