What should transgender people do?

I just have a few questions.

Why does Sup Forums care so much about people wanting to be a different gender?

If you don't think trans people should transition, what should they do?

What do you think about stories like Walt Heyer, who says that he got caught up in a fetish? thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/04/14688/

They should kill themselves ASAP.

Why?

>Why does Sup Forums care so much about people wanting to be a different gender?
Because mental illness should not be encouraged or accepted in society. I think most of it is fetish stuff though.

>If you don't think trans people should transition, what should they do?
Just be normal or alternatively kill themselves.

>What do you think about stories like Walt Heyer, who says that he got caught up in a fetish?
Sounds like the standard case for it.

Because they're worthless rejects who are cancerous to society and ought to be gassed en masse.

I don't hate transgender people, in the same way i don't hate schizophrenic people, they have a medical condition that needs to be treated by a psychiatrist.

Because...?

"Ew" isn't a legitimate reason to call for mass extermination.

get psychiatric help

more please

1. thats not a transgender person, probably just regular old flamboyant homo
2. asking pol to sound off on this is akin to asking a 2nd year class of children their opinion on economics. So why bother come here and ask in the first place lol

why not?
>inb4 moral arguement.

People don't actually give a flying fuck, except morons like you who like to post ironic, facile and inane posts.

Well, morality is subjective after all.

>CIS in ID
Not bad.

"Sup Forums"doesn't care. Some loud assholes with mommy issues and self-hating closet fags think they get to decide how other people live their lives.

Pro-tip: they're faggots and they're wrong.

Neck themselves.

>I speak for everyone on Sup Forums

I don't really think we should be promoting delusion. Most of these people have a mental disorder called "gender dysphoria" and they think they are trapped in the wrong body. Gender dysphoria should be treated like a mental illness. Mutilating your body is not the solution and should not be encouraged. Even after transitioning, the suicide rates of trans people are absolutely appalling. We need to develop a way to treat dysphoria through medication and therapy in order to make it go away and for these people to be comfortable in their actual body. There needs to be less of a stigma because these are people who genuinely need help and aren't getting it. Because of that, you have suicide rates as high as 50-60%. That's really fucked up because the whole approach to the issue is, in my opinion, completely wrong.

>Why does Sup Forums care so much about people wanting to be a different gender?

We don't. The problem is they won't shut the fuck up about it.

seek legitimate mental help from a psychiatrist.

There was a Dr who worked for John Hopkins that was researching the suicide rates for post-op transgendered persons, he was terminated.
They're potent sociopolitical capital...dead or alive.

If the transgendered people in question DID NOT live in a western culture,they'd already be gassed. Their existence is a form of privilege, and we all know privilege is wrong,yes?

I don't give a shit what people like to fuck or get fucked with, but seriously, these people are expecting to be treated with respect and be tolerated while they do that shit (OP's pic) and far worse stuff in public.
Some of that people expect the rest of us to fall in line kissing their ass just because we all want a more united society.

>Transgenerism has been around for years
>Back then not a big deal, normal life went on as normal
>Today its now a big deal and massive shitstorm is already going on

What the fuck happened?

No one cares about their personal choice. But it doesn't end there, does it.

So they care when it's parents telling their 1st grade teacher that their child is special needs because he identifies as a girl every Tuesday (and then they foot the bill for that child's anti-depressants and suicide-watch later in life) and of course all the other kids suffer as the snowflake is catered for.

They care when their lives are disrupted to accommodate the silly whims of what falls somewhere between self-deluding fantasy, mental illness or desperate attention grabbing eg special bathrooms at work and school not to mention the idiots parachuted by well-meaning but equally idiotic bureaucrats to administer the little flock of special sheep.

They care when their childrens' education is disrupted to cater for the above delusions be it directly in money and time draining acceptance courses (delivered by "diversity experts" whose stupid degrees in nothing are funded by taxpayer loans) or via backdoors such as anti-bullying programs from a politically motivated group hell-bent on indoctrinating future electors.

Finally the biological and socially stable people who are and whom are raising well-adjusted future taxpayers and soldiers care when what has become the tyranny of the minority sucks all the oxygen again and again out of meaningful discourse to focus on distraction and bullshit for so few at the expense of the many.

So yeah, be a fucking tranny just keep it to yourselves, assholes.

These people are in distress, is why. They have figures of authority around them encouraging them to go deeper into a state of literal insanity, and are not smart enough to identify their "enemy". Wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of killings in the future committed by these people that were not screened from feminine insanity when they were unable to defend themselves. This goes for many of them, not all of course, but it's blatantly obvious.
It's because of the push for it that didn't exist in the past, basically.

Been raised with not to care if it doesn't affect me in any way.

Mutilating yourself I disagree with, but it doesn't directly affect me, so I don't care.

Now they are pushing for bathroom altercations in their favor, ignoring the feelings or opinions of those in disfavor to the change, which is now affecting my life.

Mostly, it's an era that is being raised on the "feel good activism" that FB has pushed, along with various other media, that is being brought out of the internet and applied to real life. It does nothing to help anyone, but those behind it get a sensation of "being on the right side of history" or some bullshit. Honestly, I don't get it.

They need a lot of mental help, and not the kind that enables them. If they persist through resistance, then they can say they're true to their word, at least.

But what about when they're cute?

>It's not a costume!
>I'm not doing this for attention!
>This is who I am!

Jesus what's going on with my penis

What the fuck am I seeing here? Why is it, that if I, a white hetero male, would go out looking like that I would be jailed and probably sent to a state hotel. Pisses me off that gays, transgenders, feminaziz and other freaks like that can get away with that without any consequences what so ever.

Waste of perfectly good money, bullets are cheaper.

abomination is an abomination.

get a real job man. Wasting your life on this shit.

they should kill themselves

>What do you think about stories like Walt Heyer, who says that he got caught up in a fetish?
I don't have time to read that entire story, but transgenderism isn't a fetish- its a lifestyle choice, body mutilation, chemically dangerous, biologically impossible, and a psychiatric disorder.

1. Seek psychological or psychiatric help.
2. Cross dress as a hobby and online persona. They can even have cross dressing parties and meetings with others. If a man likes wearing female clothes, then that's fine, he can do that a few days a week and do it in private.

This thing would be beaten and probably jailed in any public place in Australia.

Keep their shit to themselves like anyone else that has problems and the slightest bit of consideration

That's a good point.

FBBP

Unironically, thats one of the reasons why OZ is one of the last "sane" places on earth. Not saying that you guys aren't total lunatics tho (in a good way), just that the rest of the world is more insane than you guys.

They need to be fucking gassed and killed. Giant tranny holocaust when?

>deal with it
Fucking rich.

Goddamn I just wanna leg swipe that faggot. With those shoes it would probably kill him.

The only problem I have is them forcing everyone to change because they are mentally ill. Also the stupid shit about that regular straight guys should be find dating a tranny

i dont care that they want to be a different gender they can do whatever the fuck they want the can smoke 5 packs a day and eat all the damn hamburgers they want.

What i do care is they want us regular joes to give into their delusion and refer to them as whatever they want to be called. I refuse to call a man a woman and vice versa.

If a man wants to wear a dress and piss in the girls restroom idgaf about that either. Girls bathrooms are far dirtier then mens ask anyone who has worked in retail.

R A R E
A
R
E

Seriously?

Adjust to society and look like the gender they "feel", get mental help, or just fucking end it.

It will only become a matter of time before being "trans" is a normal thing, denying the fact that it is a mental defect, allowing these sub-human scum to walk around feeling entitled.

bunch of niggerfaggots if you ask me

>about people wanting to be a different gender?
If I go to a doctor and tell him my hand has the devil in it, please cut off my hand the doctor will send me to a psychgolost, not cut my hand off
If I go to the doc and say I am really a t-rex, please cut out half my arm and reattach my hands so I have t-rex arms, he isn't going to cut my arms out, he is going to think I'm crazy and get me help.
So why if I tell him I;m a girl, please chop off my dick off, does he chop my dick off instead of get me help?

This is the kind of disgusting shit I'm talking about, this was from a town 10 minutes from me. The """"""""""woman""""""""" in this video has a feminine dick bigger than mine

I don't care what you do. Preferably seek professional help. If you refused to do that, just go do it in private along with all the other fetishists. I heard some people like to eat human shit.

Being "transgender" is not conducive to moving this country (or any society) forward. It does not create a stable environment. It does nothing. It's destructive only, as a means and as an end. There is no purpose to it except for exhibitionism and a desperate cry for help. A shit test that western society is currently failing.

>we should help everyone, one race the human race

But not transfags. We should satiate their desire to sink into the endless abyss of lunacy because that's the "good" thing to do.

Does xer even lift?

Either kill yourself or fuck off and stop being an emotional, self-centered, self hating, egotistical, effeminate piece of shit.

This is a terminal case of FPBP.

It's not that we care what trannies do, it's that we care when they try to change the way society works to cater to their mental illness.

Wew found the tranny.

It amazes me at how people can't just keep their mouths shut when they're butthurt. What compels then to out themselves like this?

all I smell is fart

Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong door. Leather club's 2 blocks down.

They're fucked. Nothing they can do, system is rigged against them.

Should seek treatment for it like any other mental illness, but if they do rather than being helped they'll instead have their delusion reinforced and will be pushed towards pumping their body full of hormones and mutilating themselves, which will ultimately result in depression and/or suicide.

It's outrageous we've allowed it to get to this stage - no other mental illness is mishandled this poorly.

They should treat the mental illness called "gender dysphoria" and then learn to accept themselves the way they were born. Just like everyone else. We all want to be something different, but we all learn how to accept ourselves the way we are. That's called growing up.