No way drumpf will be re-elected, americans can't be that stupid. Even kanye has more chance than this piece of shit...

No way drumpf will be re-elected, americans can't be that stupid. Even kanye has more chance than this piece of shit. Still I hope he is assassinated before finishing his first term.

I would def vote for kanye if trump endorses him.
Can you imagine kanye as president? shit would be so cash

That would be pretty retarded.

implying that voting for hilary isnt
they are all the same
morally corrupted and rotten inside

Lots of people didn't expect him to be elected the first time.
I was getting a ride home from my uncle the other day when he starts going on about how "Trump is sticking it to the rich and making things better for we poor people". I just kept my mouth shut as i'm not even sure how to debate a Trump supporter any longer.

He may get a 2nd term and it terrifies me.

Trump has a tiny baby penis...

is that the head from when kathy griffin did the "comedy skit"?

Hold our beer.

Americans ARE that stupid.

fuck off kike

>He may get a 2nd term and it terrifies me.
yeah because you're a cuck faggot liberal

If that's the best argument trump supporters have then y'all are screwed

What was so bad about the argument last time? Remember the part where everyone said he would lose and he won? I bet you do. I bet you think about it a fucking lot. Already calling it. 2nd term. It's going to happen because no one can run against him

I don't care what everyone else said. She lost and thats because she was a poor candidate. And because there was very clear collusion with the Russians. Hell I don't care if Clinton goes to jail. Hilary or not it doesn't change the fact that he is a mentally crippled old man. He will resign or be impeached.

Lol because of peeps like you, he is getting good chances tho. Keep it up.

The answer isnt sthpid people its folks who dont want to vote to begin with ..... getting out the vote is what every red /republican state

It is that simple and I can assure you it wont happen
*red state folks are not into politics /its meant to be that way leaving folks with money to protect personal interest
*poor folks are not going to register to vote even when you come knocking /even registering them wont get them to show up because they already know how the votes wont be honestly counted
*the fix is in and before very much longer america is going to be many times worse for non-white folks without money and same old shit only worse for poor white trash who are not counted as white until the hold property and county & state interest

It scares me that people with literally no political acumen or tact can become world leaders. People like that made fine world leaders back when the goal of living was to kill everyone and take it all for yourself. It's a huge step backwards.
It doesn't matter who can kick who's ass. If we keep on that way we may as well throw the last 200 years of scientific and social progress into the trash.

>No way drumpf will be re-elected,
How many millions of people said that he wouldn't even win?

You do get that he only won to spite people like you?

Full stop. Only reason.

Agreed. Hillary was an awful candidate, and they put her up for the choice because they thought for sure she wouldn't lose against Trump.
It was foolhardy.

>americans can't be that stupid
No OP can be this stupid/naive

>Picrelated

implying that if someone didn't vote for trump, that they chose that hagraven clinton. how does it feel Being that much of a CUCK. Being that level of virgin.

She lost because she had a shit campaign manager you fool. Why did she need to campaign in fucking California of all places? Why not the one state she didn't visit was the one that Trump swung over?

Keep crying

By a civilian? Fuck yeah. Though presidential assassinations don't happen that way.

Have the libs ever been right on anything, ever? Thankfully no.

Not to mention she's the only candidate in a loong fucking time to lose her home state

Best argument is, more states support him than not. Bias media is scared to admit this, but it's okay. They will all get another reality check in a few years.

Ok. So please explain the candidate that should have been chosen to run for the democrats

This

That's really interesting, could I see the statistics and evidence to support that claim?

>It scares me that people with literally no political acumen or tact can become world leaders
Did you vote for Obama? He was just a community organiser, nothing more.

Pretty simple

That is factually false. Obama was elected as a state Senator. Google it.

Thats of the 2016 election, not the 2018 consensus

He had no experience and no where nearbthe time needed in government, google it.

then hop in a time machine, go to 2018 and get the info you want there.

you are presented with data we have now at this time that shows his position.

All the proof needed to back up what I said

Same poles said he would become Pres. Gtfo with this crap.

Trump had no experience in the government, but yet you knock obama for having government experience but not enough. You're a hypocrite

63 million people were stupid enough to vote for him the first time, what makes you think they won't again

Go to hell, you clueless media-brainwashed idiot.

I like Trumps platform. You said someone needs experince not me. Get your shit together

Still got some of that sand in your pussy OP? Hopefully it'll be all gone within the next 3 years

Man read your own post. Trump supporters can't read

Will Fox news make you see the reality?
38% approval is not majority

>63 million people were stupid enough
>stupid
because they dont agree with your bs agenda? Please fool stay ignorant.

I don't think he will even go for a second term. He keeps getting trashed in the media, his political moves keep getting blocked.. he's not actually accomplishing anything big.. I'm not sure what all the fuss is about..
He had that item to cross off his bucket list, now it's done. Why the fuck would he even bother trying for a second term when all he gets for thanks is being dragged through the mud?
He got what he wanted, he will go through it and go back to his life afterwards I bet. Screw dealing with all the fucking crap that comes with being elected

Calm down moron. Nobody cares about polls.

>not actually accomplishing anything
built a multi-billion dollar empire that spread across the world, was able to beat 17 of the best and brightest Republican candidates, turns around to beat the "most qualified woman of our time" for the presidency, sarcasm* in his first year in office causes the stock market to climb to heights never seen before in history, lowered unemployment, almost wiped out ISIS, restoring law and order, all while working with a hostile Congress and the media attacking him 24/7. Shall I continue?

He appointed a pretty legit SCOTUS Judge. For that alone, I am satisfied with his Presidency. Hopefully he gets another, and some better tax/health laws through but all in all, I'm happy user.

All poles said the same shit before user. Sorry, but no I wont believe the media or poles, whom ever the come from again. Did you not learn last time?

This guy seems to care

Here here user, I agree.

hasn't been impeached yet, people said he wouldn't be elected the first time until he was elected, even he didn't believe it

What would make you believe that the majority of Americans do not approve of Trump? On the off chance that they don't approve of him

The next election

With or without Russian help?

This is bs and undeserving of a true reply.

>most states gerrymandered to fuck
>election security issues and interference issues not resolved
>DHS now working on "voter fraud" claims which likely means secret voter roll purges
Unless people vote at an actual rate of like 90% dem, there is no way republicans will ever be taken out of power.

But I mean he did have help from the Russians, I mean you can choose to ignore the American justice department, but that would be unAmerican

It happened and everyone knows it. Its still happening

Why do you give a fuck your sheltered life hadn’t changed the slightest, and neither did mine

Polls were correct during the election. Hillary won the popular vote, which is what the national poll covers. In states she lost but was predicted to win, it was within margin of error. You don't understand "poles"

>dude what do you care that a literal criminal with autocratic tendencies, narcissism and possibly alzheimers and no one to reign him in might rule with no resistance for 8 years

Got to love that liberal voter fraud! Dead people voting, number turn outs higher then citizens in the city, and not to mention illegals voting which was encouraged by Obama himself.

>things that never happened and never have any actual proof but I spout as fact because I read fox news

You have been fed so many lies and its just so sad. You are beyond help. You would believe anything that your party told you wouldn't you? Following their every word like a good little ant.

>net neutrality DLC packages aren't incomng

BS, nothing has been proven and much has been covered up by the dems, but I dont hear you calling them out. Be fair user whats good for one is good for all, right? Many of the dems should be in jail and until that happens I'll never give another thought to that party.

>All poles
>poles

takes a big man to punch a girl in the face.

I don't care if Dems go to jail. If the committed a crime, Hillary included, they should all go to jail!

Most democrats HATE the leadership in their own party. They are corrupt as any republican .
I just don' t think that an old man with Alzheimer should have the nuclear launch option

Does this help you sleep better at night? Please twist shit any way you want. You're not fooling me user.

>girl
*worthless commie whore

Fuck off you mix blooded mongrel. Bet your fucking part spic, muzzle, or nignog.

>whore
your mom

1. Bait
2. If he dies Pence replaces them, and you and me both most likely don't wanna see Mike "Electric Fence" Pence get that power.

You don't see the other side as equals but they see you as equal. That's their problem

I am just glad trump is a idiot. He could claim a national emergency and delay or eliminate the midterm election, Keeping the GOP in power.

just like the super soviet russian hackers

I would trust the justice department over Fox news lies any day

You're both ignorant dipshits. I dont watch fox nor and I republican. I have eyes and a brain. I do my own research to get a real and true informed opinion. Not going to play into your games. Libs are lying a lot. Yes republicans aren't much better, but fuck the dems! Party of shit and worthlessness!

>your mom
nigger response

>Got to love that liberal voter fraud! Dead people voting, number turn outs higher then citizens in the city, and not to mention illegals voting which was encouraged by Obama himself.
citation needed

Funny how the only 2 people caught voting illegally were both trump voters

Fuck off faggot, not here to spellcheck for your ass. Get a life. Did you know what I meant? I'm sure you did.

>best colored man
kek,
no such thing

>Most democrats HATE the leadership in their own party
Funny way of showing it, dont you think?
Keep electing the same old shit bags everytime. Lets clean house on all sides. Then we can talk.

You are a sad person.

kanye is clinically insane and takes psych meds. that's not even an exaggeration.