Hey, will you guys help me get popular on youtube? I am going to be completely honest with you...

Hey, will you guys help me get popular on youtube? I am going to be completely honest with you, I am NOT doing this because I love to create content.

youtube.com/watch?v=JxQLVg1Ypxg

I am only in this for the money, and I need an extremely toxic fan base. I need the money for Heroin, beer and maybe cocaine.

Just being honest, I am on drugs, and I need easy money. So, you guys wanna help me or not? I am trying to shoot a thick soupy shot of heroin, asap. Please be my fans.

Picture and video related it's me. I made the money growing and selling weed but I got busted and arrested. I went to jail, and now I'm fucking broke.

Record youself shitting on a neighbors porch and upload, only then will you earn my sub

I'll do it, you think I'm fucking with you but I'll fuckin' do it. My neighbors are assholes. I'll have it done by tomorrow.

Welp, I will never call myself a loser again. Not after reading this shit.

Holy shit OP I think your brother posted one of your videos on here

I'm sure its the neighbours that are the assholes, definately wouldn't want you in my street.

Seriously? I know my brother is always on Sup Forums, what video did he post?

I mean, you definitely are a loser man. Make no mistake. At least I can admit that I am a loser. Also, you won't be making fun of me calling me that when I'm making fat youtube monies.

Yeah, I definitely don't want my brother to know that I'm in such bad shape.

What the hell is that supposed to mean dude? You come in my thread and say that to me, wtf?

There's this thing called monetization you addict stupid ass. You really think companies are going to want to run their ads through a channel that mentions rape? People like you need to be locked up. Just turn yourself in and go do your time and when you get out, if you want any chance, you best not go back to those old habits.

/thread

Kek, acting like he knows me. Get off the drugs man.

First off, yeah I know what monetization and also, fuck you. Why wouldn't companies want me raising awareness to rape victims? Not only am I doing that but I'm also saying that women are equal and just as strong as men.

So, you can just kiss my ass. Who is a stupid ass now? That's all I have to say to you.

Believe me, I'm going to use all the money I get from youtube to go to rehab and get myself straightened up.

The one where you're talking about Christmas he said something about being worried about you and if you were on any drugs

jesus you're a retarded faggot.
want easy money for drugs? go rob a store.
hope you get shot by a cop or a nigger, faggot

Wait nvm it was the video about extreme coffee jitters

>I need the money for Heroin, beerand maybe cocaine

I don't believe you.

You can get rehab for free. Use your time and energy to seek help.

Think he might even used that exact picture too if I can recall

That wouldn't surprise me at all. My family has been looking for me for a while now.

Man, fuck you. I just got out of jail and I don't want to go back, literally fuck off dude. Your talking shit about me behind a computer, but you know if you said all of that to me to my face I'd be whooping your ass up and down the street.

Man, I don't give a god damn about free rehab. Get me youtube revenue and I'll get help.

I post this picture here every day, literally every single day. Haven't missed a beat, that's where you've seen this image, my brother wouldn't have this saved.

Your words, just read them. You give no bounds of belief from what you are giving me.

You would benefit from prison. Just turn in the drugs and yourself and do your time.

I have an idea for you

Go to Japan and record yourself in the suicide forest, if Logan Paul got 80k subs from that, your bound to get a few 10-20 subs before you get your channel taken down

Man, kiss my ass. I don't have any drugs, I'm trying to get money for them.

I'm not going to that forest unless I'm going to kill myself. Who the fuck is Logan Paul?

But you just said you would get help. I called your bluff and that is what you got for a response cock boy?

The police will track you through the YouTube vids.

You need to get locked up. It'll teach you how life works.

Wheres that fucking shitting on the porch video mate I need it

The police can come here right now, they'd be wasting their time though. I'm just a 24-year-old man with hepatitis and an incredibly obese girlfriend.

Dude, I don't have to shit right now and the sun isn't even up. I will do it.

Police are lazy, you really expect them to get off their asses to track some random ass fucktard druggy from who knows where? Unless you know exactly what town and state this fag lives in and make an anonymous tip, I doubt they will do anything

Kek, that would be fuckin' stupid to do something like that.