The birth of an epic maymay: Tran-Chan

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/WEB-Transgender-woman-McD_s_Philadelphia-381064141.html

>Tranny kicked out of a bathroom for supposedly harassing a kid
>Tranny is pissed
>Tranny demands apology
>Tranny threatens discrimination lawsuit
>Story is picking up steam because of recent tranny rights shit
>People about to get redpilled about the mental illness of trannyness

Ladies and gentlemen, I present Tran-Chan, Chris-Chan 2.0

Enjoy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XTs_TZFjbJ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've only gone through 14% of its tweets with photos and boy howdy......this is real deal autism

Wtf

I miss when these things were shamed to death

>If the kid feels like you harassed them then there is no need for tapes. Evidence is just a tool of oppressive Trans on children.

Jesus, burn that thing with fire.

>makes fun of people with disabilities
>is mentally ill

this shit exists? LOL

they will be in Sweden a few years.

I'm ok with bullying this one into suicide if pol is onboard.

Soon to be a major motion picture starring Tom Hanks and Denzel Washington.

Philadelphia 2

Social media was a mistake.

I'm not so sure. It is a window into the disintegration of society. It needs to be witnessed and recorded.

>openly prefers women
>acts like he wants to go in the mens room
>actually goes in the mens room

yeah this faggot should die

It's decided, tran chan has made it evident we need to MAKE GAS CHAMBERS GREAT AGAIN

This is literally just two gay guys talking with each other.

why is almost every post about "whatch out laydeez, ima real woman doing real woman stuff" just proves to me she's some middle aged faggot who sufferd a break down

IT JUST CAME TO ME HOLY SHIT

>Tran Chan is Michael Moore

>Alexis Jones

Holy shit, did he yell so much that his dick fell off or something?

When did Michael Moore decide to become an ugly woman?

I'm down.

It is a form of body dysmorphia, a mental illness. Everybody needs to know these words. It's why skinny people look in the mirror and see a fatty, and why men look in the mirror and see a woman.

That nigga looks like Donna from Trailer Park Boys.

TARGET ON SUICIDE WATCH

>philadelphia
Glad my city is holding it down for degenerate faggotry. Again.

>photos
>not screencaps
this is some serious mental illness all right

He did lose a lot of weight though. Even though he is going in the wrong direction he did get himself out of a rut.

>bald
>furfag
>tranny

Removing faggots from DSM-5 was a mistake. There's no way that a healthy and mentally adjusted person would find this thing's existence as normal.

Yeah I'm sure that's the reason.

(S)he'll spray your ass!

this is why people convert to islam

How the fuck do you mace someone with gel.
Do you gel up your hand and rub it all over his face or something?

>motherfucker OCs pepper spray in the city of fucking philadelphia
Just demonstrating that even the most combative of libtards is pathologically afraid of firearms. Get a CCW license and a gun, nobody is afraid of fucking pepper spray. Actually his BO is probably repellent enough that it doesn't matter.

There's a picture of his slave collar in this thread too. We hit peak degenerate or something REALLY close to it.

captcha: rue rapin

No, he is more useful to us alive. Expose these trannies as the mentally ill body dysmorphic autists that they are. All normies must know this. Shine the light so they can see.

It's just sad. This person has built an entire identity around being trans. Every single tweet is the same. Is it just mental illness?

UBER RIDERS ON HOMICIDE WATCH

Holy shit, this really is the next CWC.

What breed is that cat

Pre-nut is running down my shaft

And now we know why the child was scared.

Well memed friend

Aren't trans people mentally unstable and should be denied weapons?

I am pro 2nd amendment as fuck and think adult males should be trained how to use high powered rifles but trannies with guns sounds insane

>we swear goy, these fags, trans, and deviants, are just like your hetero couples....

If these people were straight, their behaviour would be setting off red flags to stay the hell away from the perverts.

The fact that they are what they, is not surprising.

>giving the mentally ill a gun
What could go wrong?

See, as a staunch supporter of the 2nd amendment, I don't believe that people who demonstrate clear mental illness should be allowed to carry. Especially considering this abomination's tweets about how they use, or threaten to use, pepper spray against anyone who calls them dude.

>mfw I have to raise my daughter in a world where I can't let her use women's bathrooms because of tranny pedophile scumbags.

>Western society

Wf happened?

fucking adorable

hahaha fucking matrix

....fuck :(

this is why Hedwig was such a great movie... at the end everybody stopped being trans and living a lie. happy ending

just in case you ever get down on yourself, remember, tran-chan exists

POOO

Why do trannies who don't pass expect to be able to use the women's restrooms and get gendered correctly every time?

this guy is sick lol

She keeps another tranny in the garage? Or some junkie guy that is using shim?

Probably his ex-wife who descended into drug addiction and crippling depression after her husband lost his sanity.

>this shit lives in the my glorious keystome state
please kill it

FUCKING NO WAY, I THOUGHT I HAD SEEN IT ALL EVEN FOR THIS FUCKING FAGGOT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Black footed cat. They're african. They're also the cutest things ever.

this shit is hilarious yet sad
so delusional that this retard thinks he's so hot he needs to open carry pepper spray at all times to keep the guys off him.

>kidded out

You sly motherfucker.

I just changed my stance of gun rights.
Fuck it let's register all the guns and take this sick fuck's walther away. I've seen furries range meet on /k/ and it was OK, but not this.

The mental illness limitation applies to being involuntarily committed only (the logic being that that makes you a harm to yourself/others), even if you check yourself into a mental hospital you don't lose your right to carry a firearm. He is probably not a harm to anyone except good aesthetic sensibilities.

Shall not be infringed.

Good job. Remember to archive the good stuff with tweetsave or archive.is.

What the fuck is this faggot wearing. He can't dress for shit

But maybe since he is mentally ill, can we take it away?

I don't consider myself to have impressive fashion sense but those colors are offensively incompatible.

See the first part of my previous post. Most mentally ill people, trannies included, are not a threat to themselves or others.

9 months wringing his dick out inthe girls room and he finally sees graffiti............SUCCESS

>happens to be a furfag
why, furshits have enough of a bad rep already

>feet clearly are not black
>google to figure out why it was named "black-footed cat"
>in fact, only the paw undersides are black

Huh. You got me, nature.

Dox when? She could use some pizzas...

it's got a poll, don't forget to vote.

He's a balding tranny furfag, and yet somehow I find the fedora-tier atheism the most annoying

I can't tell you why animals get named the things they do, it doesn't make any sense.

I think it hasn't happened yet because his shit is so public it seems like it should've already occurred.

He lives in my city too, yuck.

>Libtards will still tell you trannies aren't mentally ill even after seeing shit like this

>Would you fuck me?
youtube.com/watch?v=XTs_TZFjbJ8

Report it to the police.

Pretty sure twitter pics of putting your gun to your head is good enough to get you v&.

Sad that this person doesn't have anyone who loves them enough to report them and get them help with their batshit crazy.

t.Bisexual

OH WAIT NO HE LIVES IN DELAWARE
HAHA YES PHILLY REMAINS DEGENERATE BUT NOT ~THAT~ BAD

>Misty Hill, 42, of Wilmington, Delaware, told NBC10 she was using the women’s restroom at a McDonald’s in Paulsboro, New Jersey Wednesday around 4:30 p.m. when a female manager began harrassing her.

Also I dunno if anyone from yesterday is around but it seems are last memevictim took down his facebook after that flag burning dox :^)