Hey Sup Forums I am a 27 year old 265lb guy.About 5'10 . My wife is divorcing me after 6 years...

Hey Sup Forums I am a 27 year old 265lb guy.About 5'10 . My wife is divorcing me after 6 years. So I'm going to need to get fit to get back in the game. Do you all have any recommendation on where I should start? What kind of work out routine? Thanks in advanced boys.

Plan a strict diet too

Maybe she wants a divorce cause you're fat as hell

Work out, watch RSD stuff, start going out, start fucking bitches for a few years... you've fucked up enough with marriage at such a young age. Enjoy life for a bit.

You wanna lose weight, cut and count your calorie intake.

uh go look up info like a normal person dumbfuck good luck getting any info here retard

Routines are the key to sucess imo! Wake up at the same time, go to work and pull your own weight

Nah it was about differences

you should just end it honestly bro

Fuck yeah man I dont plan on marrying again any time soon.

>Drink water instead of soda/juice
>Never eat out
>Reduce grain and carb intake
>Exercise yourself
Basic shit really

hey man i rather ask my peers. Actual real life shit man.

Diet and exercise is literally the only way.

White meat and vegetables, go to the gym and build muscle. Muscle literally burns fat while you sleep. Replace the calories you burn at the gym with good calories (e.g. white meat and veg). Don’t eat crap. Dump all the crap in your house and go cold turkey from junk.

Nah I thought about offing myself. Too many things I want to do still now that I am a free man

Go to a gym and pay for a personal trainer to write down a diet for you and show you how to lift

go to /fit/ and read the sticky. it's legit the best info and advice you're ever going to get. good luck user.

Yeah i'm at already no food in the house. So I am going to try and buy more healthy

Don't just try to eat healthy, that probably won't help much. Get a proper diet instead.

Thanks boys. I already signed up for for a gym. Anything I can do at home to squeeze in an extra workout or two?

Yoga and Pilates are the shit. Great for your back and slow, easy muscle build too. That’s what I did before I started the gym, and it eased me in.

protein sparing modified fast
you can google and find a 90 page pdf about it. it's pretty miserable to eat the same plain foods constantly but i lost multiple pounds per week that way.

If you get a proper workout at the gym 5 times a week then it will not be necessary. Just remember to stick to your diet plan, this probably will be the hardest part, but also the most important

Oh, and another quick thing, when you’re burning fat you want to keep your heart rate between like, 100-120. The best way to do that is running in intervals. I do 2 minutes walking at 3.5mph, and then 1 minute running at ~7mph. I might not start with that tho. Don’t do too much too soon.

This I just went back to the gym today after 5 years of smoking and sitting infront of a desk, went straight into it and i was fucked after 45minutes and had a moment of shame when i realised i couldn't even bench half of what i use too.

Yeah I want to mantain flexibility to since I was interested in some form of martial arts.

>Do you all have any recommendation on where I should start?
Its really not hard man. Keep your calorie count low, and work out like you mean it. You only need to start worrying about the minutia of work out plans, and proper measured meals when youre taking your body building to the next level. Right now, lowering your caloric intake and exercising like you care is all you need to fat pudthumper

Best advice: Just cut out bad foods and substitute water for soda. Even with just 30 mins of cardio 3-4 times a week, I cut down 20 pounds in 3-4 months

Shit I am in the same boat with the cigs. almost 10 years now.

I think if I take up martial arts it would motivate me more to work out harder. For now I just want to feel healthy.

With a proper diet plan you could cut down twice as much in just half of the time you spent on it