On a scale of 1 to prison how fucked is Drumpf?

On a scale of 1 to prison how fucked is Drumpf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tDtckkGoT2M
youtube.com/watch?v=pUN6FsQFOkY
youtube.com/watch?v=2GgrhqxX-j0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. He's going to be the President for 7 more years bar assassination. Get used to him, thinking about him every damn day is going to drive you insane.

Fuck off, Cancer

1, best president you cunts have ever had. God bless the emperor! Now fuck off

he's exactly what we need.

the visible government has no power. if people can't get over things then they're immature and i don't give a fuck if they waste their lives and stress out caring about him. get a life.

youtube.com/watch?v=tDtckkGoT2M

GTFO. Libtard cancerous cyst on the ass of the world. Trump is better than any of the liberal candidates any day of the week. And gen x is going to keep the conservatives going strong if all goes well. The butthurt millennials have a done great job at turning the next generation away from their selfish entitled gimme gimme attitude and zero logic arguments. Go ask planned parenthood to abort you please..

I see the Russian shills are out in full force tonight

DONAL SMLUMPF MORE LIKE! AHAHAHAHA!

i like how the worst thing you can imagine is that trump is cooperating with one of our longest standing enemies. isn't that something libtards have been wanting since the cold war? you faggots can never be happy for anything, can you?

even if it were hypothetically true, it would be nice to have a democracy as stable as Russia helping set our failing government model straight. The founding father's dream died in the 70s. Its time to get back on fucking track.

Geez , you know Trump is gonna be re-elected in 2020, largely because the Democrat party is run by crazy old cat ladies , and Trump and Sessions are gonna cut back on the amount of illegals and dead people voting ( they always vote Demon-crat)

How butthurt are you libcucks gonna be for the next 7 years , your tears and tantrums will be a delight to savour and enjoy

>democracy as stable as Russia.
Are you trolling? You cannot be serious.

So much wrong here. Will just point out that Russia is no democracy. It fails on many points, such as free and fair elections, freedom of the press.

I'm sorry, I don't know who that is. There is no famous person with that last name. Please try again, bu this time without the dicks in your mouth.

>2018.
>being this deluded

BlOmPf

i'd really like to see him run for 16 years, actually.

Moron spotted! Or are the russian shills wasting time on Sup Forums? Hmmm

7. A lot of trump supporters are now regretting their votes for him and those who still stand strong for him don't have good excuses for his past few fuck ups.

Let's just hope the next president does something about the two established parties supreme power over the president and most of the government. They choose who wins, and if someone gains traction outside of the parties the parties have the power to sue them. Not that any independent could gain traction with the current attitude on them.

sure kid

I think dementia is gonna get him long before prison. You can see it in all his speeches and apparently its getting way worse. 6 months ago he seemed to be able to hold a thought for about 15 seconds, just after election it seemed like only a sentence at a time, now it seems like half a sentence. Word spreading from staffers that he repeats himself entirely after ten minutes instead of half an hour now. Also they seem to be hiding him from public speeches or anywhere he might go off script.

Not to say everything he has done is bad either. But what many people were looking forward to have just fallen apart. The tax plan only benefits the rich in the long term, and the medicare plan just got worse with every part. As long as he doesn't start a war with North Korea his presidency won't be looked down on as the worst. It will likely end up being looked down on as being very mediocre.

get rekt little snowflake cucks

not a supporter, but this "drumpf" shit is super retarded and I'm sure other people who hear you say that feel the same.

As for the 1 to prison rating, it's obviously 0. While he might eventually fuck up enough to be kicked out of office, there will be no further repercussions. Pence will finish out the term, dems will be back in office in 2020 and it will basically be handed to them because of this shitshow so far.

Think about what has changed in your life since he was elected and some of his policies introduced and passed. Can you name something negatively effected in your life as a direct result of anything he has done?

he looks like a frog

>A lot of trump supporters are now regretting their votes for him
Source, or just talking out your ass? Really I'm curious?

0/civil war will never happen. Trump will serve 2 full terms. Liberals will make sure of this because of their crying and PC agenda. Most are growing tiered of it so they'll vote Trump again.

not the same user but his approval rating has dipped (approval rate is in the 30s consistently). It fluctuates but consistently speaking, of the sample rate polled people seem to be losing confidence in his policy and representation etc

wow a smart human!

the funniest part is illegals haven't been able to vote in federal elections since 1926 and people like you haven't been able to provide any singular amount of conclusive evidence of the DNC busing people into the country to win elections.
Not aligning myself with liberals here but you guys are full of shit and you know it

He's like rilly smart!

>7 years
More like 8 more months til dems take it back over from midterms and impeachment/convictions flow like water

Believing in the same polls that said he had no chance of winning. Yeah I'll stand by my original comment.
Still waiting for some one to call me for one of these polls. TBH, Have yet to meet someone who has been polled.

His Lawyer will push him to mentally unfit for presidency, so he will definitely be able to avoid prison. If his family gets charged with money laundering is another question..

You think this cunt really has 7 years left in him? I'd hate to know the condition of his heart..

"i haven't met someone who has felt that experience therefore they do not exist"
the reality detachment is so wonderful with you guys, it's like an orgy of a bunch of sad neckbeards sucking each other off and waving around their cognitive dissonance like it's something to be proud of

Polls are polls, they aren't meant to be something that is 100% chance, you can't prove anything unless you survey the entire country for a dataset and know that they are going to align themselves with that down the road. Last election wasn't the first upset in the countries history, if you think it is you are historically illiterate.

>Not aligning myself with liberals here but you guys are full of shit and you know it
Really?
In this video I'm about to post, A girl who doesn't understand what a CITIZEN is asked the PRESIDENT about voting and whether or not illegals voting would get them deported or locked up. Instead of correcting her flawed view of what a fucking CITIZEN IS, he decides to just answer the question in this manner.
youtube.com/watch?v=pUN6FsQFOkY

Obama encouraged it. Many sanctuary states and cities dont even check any form of identification.. News stations showed clips of people admitting to voting several times. Dems votes were cast by social security numbers of dead people. Number of votes where higher than the population count of certain districts.
I'd say there something not quite right there user.

>youtube.com/watch?v=2GgrhqxX-j0

>YOUR

I love these bullshit conspiracy theories.
Anyone that believes them deserves every bit of shit that comes down the pike.

Lets poll a bunch of libs and post a one sided poll as facts, Gtfo. They've been wrong since the start. Keep thinking hard user, you sure are a smart feller.

he's not saying you can vote as an illegal, while this girl may be misguided this doesn't provide any context into what you're trying to illustrate. What Obama was simply stating is that in its current form, the Vote is a confidential thing that cannot have any social or personal implications. My uncle is an immigrant, legal too and hasn't been able to vote in federal elections

funny how the only 2 people caught voting illegally were both trump voters

Good to know! Stay ignorant dipshit.

are you upset user? You do understand the same poll-data set was used for Obama, Bush, Clinton and every other previous administration dating back to Kennedy right? Are you in denial that the approval rating of someone you may be find with is sinking, because people (Whether you may like it or not) aren't having their promises fulfilled?

Stay conned and butt-fucked moron.

Lies

>howpolargues.jpg

Fake news.. don't be salty cuz he didn't legalize meth and fucking your sister

Sadly this. I would like him in 2020 for the lulz

Try not to cum
You won't last 5 minutes playing this

Funny how I dont care. Polls were wrong, incase you missed it Trump is your President. You mad or still in denial?

0 for the 10th time this has been posted

Did you literally just mirror my post, Nigger?
>while this girl may be misguided
I KNOW, hence me pointing out that the fucking PRESIDENT OF THE UNTIED STATES didn't even correct this girls retarded view on voting. He beat around the bush and didn't CLEARLY set her straight. I thought Obama was a great speaker? What happened to that? Why didn't he just explain it to her quick before answering the question? Geee, I wonder.

Good one libcuck. I'm doing great, thanks for asking. How are you?

I'd say 5. The Trump brand has dropped in value drastically, with only a few republicans truly loyal to him. But there's still nothing to really pin him to just yet. Considering the sheer amount of controversy generated in the 1st year, I seriously doubt he'll learn to compose himself for the next 3, and whatever the next ham fisted disaster will be, he can't bullshit and deflect his way out forever.

He fucked us as much as possible, that's why Trump is POTUS

I'm not upset about anything my guy you just seem really in denial for some reason

He handled that pretty nice if you ask me, I don't really see the value in insulting someones intelligence. He also didn't lie about anything? I mean yeah, it's not the job of the president (Contrary to what's going on now) to be a dickhead to as many people as possible.

Also
when did I imply obama was a great speaker

A direct result, not your fuckin feelings you homo. Yours taxes, your freedoms, your rights.

I am not an american, so i don't care.

Exactly. Nixon didn't get prison.

The whole reason Trump got in was Republicans haven't put up a decent candidate since Bush Snr and Junior didn't actually get elected.

My guess is that he doesn't finish his term. Mueller is very good at ambushing.

Yes yes yes, im in denial. Who is President? What did all the polls say from the announcement of his running? Please enlighten me again about my denial.

>you homo
argument of the year

>your taxes, your freedoms, your rights
well I mean AT&T basically just paid their employees severance because they just got a massive tax cut that allowed for thousands of lay-offs while I am stuck paying a now raised tax raise because I am a grad student, does that count?

>He handled that pretty nice if you ask me
Well, you're a fucking idiot then user so that's not saying much.
>I don't really see the value in insulting someones intelligence.
It's insulting someones intelligence when you tell them the truth? WTF are you even on about retard?
>He also didn't lie about anything?
When did I say he lied? I said he purposefully beat around the bush and didn't correct her flawed logic. She literally asked about illegal voting.
>I mean yeah, it's not the job of the president (Contrary to what's going on now) to be a dickhead to as many people as possible.
So you'd have to be a dickhead to tell the poor girl the truth about what is required before voting in American elections?
Grow the fuck up user.
>when did I imply obama was a great speaker
You didn't, it's a generic implication most democrats agree on, I assumed you did as well.

I didn't say #NOTMYPRESIDENT
all I have said is: "hey look people are disappointed here are some numbers that show that" and you started to spreg out and get off topic. that's a sign of denial user
are you ok?

>Rich politician
>Prison

So, will Trump ever get rid of the kikes?

When he inevitably boils over and fires Mueller, Republicans will have to finally acknowledge the insane corrupt person that he's always been. If they don't, then the blue tidal wave of 2018 is coming, and that will seal the deal. Oddly enough, it turns out that you can't launder money, collude with foreign agents, blatantly obstruct justice multiple times, and generally be a fucking dementia-delusional dumb fuck for an extended period of time (in front of everybody).

Who knew?
The only downer is that president Pence actually has intellect and knowledge.
So we trade a dimwit for an ace in terms of politics. Either way, this is a grim four years.
For intelligence, science, environmentalism, so on...non-Bible stuff, basically.
Either way, the country is fucked. Kind of like having Stephen Miller speak on your behalf.

This. I hate the bastard, but he’s not going anywhere.

And all I said was the polls have been wrong since the announcement of his running. Where is the denial? Are you smoking some good shit tonight?

Your over generalized view on politics is cringe worthy reading user.

>So, will Trump ever get rid of the kikes?
The same Trump who moved the US Embassy to Jerusalem and got a train station named after him?

How many brain cell u have?

no you denied the fact that the polls dataset was nonpartisan, you acted like I was trying to say Trump didn't win, you basically were given the best form of conclusive evidence of what I am trying to say stared it in the face and refused to even acknowledge it because it doesn't follow your narrative, also you are equating voter polls with approval ratings, which historically at least when Trump was running for the nomination, were pretty high.

>obama deports most people in US history
>obamas weak on illegal immigration

You offer no substantial counterpoint, just like Miller on CNN.

you're expecting too much from them user, Trumps not in office because of rationality and or intelligence

>obamas weak on illegal immigration
The conversation has nothing to do with immigration. Please learn to read before replying to other anons posts.

Then why are people saying he and his voters are racist and right and such things when in reality he is pro kikes?

He was elected. ELECTED. People in the U.S chose him as their leader. He wasn't appointed by force. People actually wanted him in office. If you think Americans are going to let him go you're crazy. Bush Jr. all over again. Except on a more retarded scale.

After reading your first two sentences, I didn't feel like I needed to user. Who diagnosed him with dementia again?
>just like Miller on CNN.
I don't watch CNN, maybe you can elaborate on that.

The people didn't really choose him, tho. It was the electoral college, which had rules that you MUST vote in your party, or get fired, in several districts.
Remember that 3 million, that's a 3 followed by 6 zeros, voted for Killary over him. It's not a true democracy when that large of a population voted against his cheeto ass.

> It's not a true democracy when that large of a population voted against his cheeto ass.
You're right, it's not and it never was intended to be. I thought you guys were supposed to be the higher learned college boys? Do you remember the pledge of allegiance?

Because Evangelicaly Christian racists are lunatic faggots like you.

Yes there is a contradiction. No it is not my problem.

Racist Christians want Jews to have the holy land so Jesus will come and kill the Jews and other infidels. Evangelicals do it all the time. Talk hate on Jews and then lobby for Israel.

The stupid is not mine.

You still need more brain cells you stupid, uneducated useless fucking waste of fucking space and oxygen.

Please gas yourself you useless fuck.

Even his base is shrinking, right? The YEAAAYAH MAYYAN crowd mixed with old rural whites...in turn, even they are being distanced from Trump. Look at Roy Moore. Ala fucking BAMA? Moore could have been fucking a kid on stage and usually they still would have voted red...

And Bannon bet on him. Goes to show you how fuckin' crazy he is. During that election, it evened out. Just enough sane individuals turned out to prevent Howdy Doody from being able to affect our lives, legislatively. Jesus fucking christ, Republicans....I miss Romney and I'm a liberal.

this is exactly hillary clinton

I may be wrong, but impeachment will never happen. By may I more or less mean I'm actually not wrong, it worn happen. Votes have been called before, failing horribly. Assassination Or him stepping down will be the only way.

Man reading comprehension must not be your strong point. I clearly stated the polling data has been wrong when it comes to trump, all polls. Dont care how the numbers come in they are not polling from a non bias source or something. Therefor approval ratings maybe off as well. My statement about Trump being pres goes to show the polls have been wrong, since they all had him losing to Hill. Not that you were in denial of him being pres.
Make sense now?

Bill Nye also said gender is on a spectrum.

CNN has lied to you again.