ITT: Ask a General anything about politics and the upcoming presidential election

ITT: Ask a General anything about politics and the upcoming presidential election.

A little backstory.. I signed a contract with the Federal Government in 1990 which prevents me from serving in any branch of the United States Armed Services for life. During a time of war, every American Citizen is a full member of the United States Army under Alpha Company. Alpha Company is subject to the direct oversight of the Commander in Chief, the Governor of the state they are in as well as the general oversight of "Generals." A general is either a General in the United States Army, or a person with "General" federal jurisdiction whose contract does not explicitly deny such privileges.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eRdNk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial#Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where's the proof?

Why are you here?

did you have a question?

mostly boredom.. i browse the site occasionally

Fake and gay

What do you think of my boipucci?

>blacks law dictionary bullshit: the thread

are you naturally hairless? my ass has more hair than my head.

As a general are you aware of the NWO takeover?

Are you supporting it or trying to stop it?

he is not naturally hairless you retard

Alright, if you want to know a little more about me.. I ended the Iran/Iraq War in 1988, witnessed the murder of Grand Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini in 1989, killed Pablo Escobar in 1993, and founded Blizzard Entertainment by convincing Silicon & Synapse to reform. I also came up with the title track for Diablo. There's more to the story but that's all you're getting today.

the NWO is a fantasy. The phrase itself "New World Order" is based on theological theory rather than any government plan or policy.

I am, however, aware of the natural order of humanity to be extremely polemic and do things which are absolutely insane and stupid.

So what do you specifically know about the presidential elections?

>exposing your fucked-out, shit filled rectum because you're a shameless, deranged shit fucking faggot.

What's the quickest method to suicide?

Are you a sovereign citizen?

I know just about as much as the next person, but I have met both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump seperately in the past.

I am a citizen of the United States of America if that is what you're asking me.

What is your take on them and their abilities to lead?

suicide isn't the answer, trust me. The United States of America is 99% constitution and 1% president.

I think they both have leadership ability. Donald Trump is a little more controversial which means there is a higher chance of a reactionary movement if he is elected.

i don't think it would be a large reactionary movement. There are always people who revolt after an election.. even if they don't do anything extreme.

Which one do you think would be most successful dealing with foreign policy and relations with other countries?

i think Hillary would be better at improving/maintaining relations, and I think Donald would be a tough negotiator to try and put this country on the best possible footing he could. This could be good or bad.. you never know. I don't think it would be devastating on the bad end of the spectrum though.

>Hillary
>known war-hawk
>better at improving relations

Just not with the mid-east right senpai? I mean "we came, we saw, he died".

countries we're at war with don't count when it comes to relations

At this point, a tough negotiator is what we need, under Obama the US is perceived as weakened.

So what was your role in ending the Iran/Iraq war? Did you meet Reagan during this time?

Do you know general Kinsey? He was here (nz) the other day

i met reagan and the soviet premier in 85.

my role ending the Iran/Iraq war was central. I wrote letters to both parties and they both met here in the United States under the terms of a U.N. mandated ceasefire talk. The ceasefire agreement was signed in my living room and the United States Government seized the opportunity to yank Saddam's defense contracts. They couldn't lawfully renegotiate any contracts on Iraqi soil so they arrested him after the ceasefire agreement was signed and ripped up his contracts and sent him packing.

I am not familiar with any other Generals, sorry. We do not fraternize.

... so you're not actually a US Armed Forces general? Why should I give a shit about you? sage

Hillary is going to outright destroy this country.

archive.is/eRdNk

no I am not. I am of Swiss/Italian ancestry, and I am related to Saint Konrad.

We weren't at war with Libya and we're not "at war" with Iran. Thinking we are is using mental gymnastics. With that logic we're at war with every other country on Earth. Not sure I can take you seriously.

I'm sorry but I'm not opening any links.

Interesting. How did you end up witnessing the murder of Khomeini?

>and founded Blizzard Entertainment by convincing Silicon & Synapse to reform.
get Dave Kosak fired so Sylvanas can get what's coming to her

technically the United States government operates under the premise that there is a constant state of war.

that I don't feel comfortable discussing, but it happened on U.S. soil and the matter has been resolved. (No, it wasn't me.)

Could you tell us some Military Stories?

>Impyling Dave Kosak shouldn't have been fired the moment he offed Garrosh.

How can you deny the NWO when we have internationalists like George Soros who seek to erode borders, and a strand of politics that's A-Okay with transferring power and sovereignty either to unions, NGOs or international organizations like the UN?

That doesn't mean we'll have Black Helicopters, and Alex Jones will be right, but come on.

sorry, I don't have anything to do with the day to day operations.. and to be honest with you I have no idea who Dave Kosak is.

What part does the Master Cylinder play in all this?

i'm not denying that there are wealthy people who conspire to achieve goals at the expense of the american people.. I just think that calling it the NWO is a huge generalization that discredits any information from the start.

>Hillary would be better at improving/maintaining relations
>countries we're at war with don't count when it comes to relations
>technically the United States government operates under the premise that there is a constant state of war

So then your first statement is negated and this is a joke

what u talkin bout willis?

I suppose the trick is to ask the right question then... That being said, what question should I ask you? What is one of the most interesting/juiciest secrets or intel you can divulge?

Thanks a ton for this if you're real. If not, eh fuck it idk.

lovely picture..
i don't know what question you should ask..

The juiciest secret I know regarding either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton.

When Bill Clinton said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" he wasn't lying about Monica Lewinsky. It was me. Not giving any more info about that one though.

Fuck, man/woman, I'd hate it if you were just lying about all of this, I'm going to think about that for hours now.

What else? What is the general worldview/mentality of the people with the most authority you've met? What do they do/feel/think differently than the masses/populace? How do they look at the world?

What else do I just not know, that could just bend my reality a little?

How do you feel about your life [in general ;) ]? What do you think about international politics at this current point in time? (That was probably a stupidly phrased question, feel free to just change it ).How did you accumulate this level of power?

Lastly, what advice would you give to current billionaires, or new billionaires? ( About everything and anything; from water to economics to taxes to puppies )?

Thanks so much for doing this, if you're real :)

Also, what is the juiciest secret you know regarding either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?

just congratulating myself in getting quads, trips, and dubs in one thread.

m8

when will this cuck status quo of Liberals, Neocons, NATO, EU, and Petrodollar gonna fall?

I can't wait.
Nothing personal tho. It just that your country has been jewing the world since 40's and destroying the western civilization since the 60's.

no idea about the world view thing..

the answer to most of your first section is that most people in positions of power have done bridge-work. Bridge-work actually tends to make people accept the natural order of life a little more and become more understanding. If you have no idea what bridge-work is I invite you to tap into the resources available to you in your community. It is a world-wide phenomenon that has existed for thousands of years. The pope is called the Pontifex Maximus which means "The Greatest Bridge-Builder" in english. Freemasonry does bridge work. Most cities in America have lists available to the public and/or signs listing all of the organizations that do bridgework in the city.

I am mostly satisfied in life.. although I have never been paid a single dime by the U.S. Government. I have to work a job like everyone else. I do have a contract with Blizzard Entertainment that will pay out at some point, but until then I put in my 40 hours like everyone else. I'm overweight because my diet isn't great.. I take blood pressure medicine because I'm too salty.

I don't feel like I have any sort of power. There's a sense of powerlessness actually that I cope with.

Not sure what advice I could give a billionaire, sorry.

i'll take that as a rhetorical question and let your own comments serve as your answer since you seem to be upset and want to toss your opinion in

I am a man, btw.

What is the metaphor in "Bridgework" that I'm not getting?

bridge-work, Arch, illuminati, prophet, rainbow

all of these are terminology that belong in the same category.

Interesting. What would I search to contact a bridge-worker, and become involved in bridge-work? (?)

Explain the Monica Lewinsky thing more, without " giving more info " on it :) . Would that sentence, for example, still be valid if you took out '' about Monica Lewinsky ''? ( i.e. " ... he wasn't lying. It was me. '' ) ?

( Also I guarantee you there are like at least 100+ people lurking this thread, thanks so much for this ).

Why do you have the power you do? I don't know your purpose/what sets you apart...?

>bullshit, the thread

How right are we about the Jews?

there was no sexual contact, her clothes were on the entire time, Bill Clinton was halfway across the country. She spent all day on the phone when she came to meet with me. I sat for hours, waiting. I had difficulty communicating the issue I was dealing with anyway, so I whipped out my dick and ejaculated on her, and laid down for a nap. She left. end of story.

I already explained about the bridge-work, I'm done with that.

I have no specific jurisdictional power, I am not an employee, I was never hired to perform any job.

I have a "General" contract with the United States Government that is permanent. The Government may choose at any point to renegotiate the contract, but will never get rid of the contract outright because it would be disadvantageous for them to do so. The Government always maintains a strong footing and the upper hand when negotiating contracts domestically.

I have no "purpose" and the contract itself is literally what sets me apart. It makes me technically Government property, but since it is a "General" contract with no specific terms I am a Free Agent. This means that I do not receive orders and that the initial "Spirit of the Contract" are the only terms.

who is this "we" you're referring to?

So basically your job is to facilitate the overthrow of our constitution by absorbing all of the able bodied people who would otherwise be joining a militia to fight for their own freedom, into a dictatorial force of stormtroopers where they fight for the other thing instead.

Sup Forums, obviously.

sorry to disappoint you guy... I swore an oath to defend the United States Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic.

Wait, wasn't the ejaculate tested and confirmed to be Clinton's?

Why the weird subterfuge?

i have an understanding of jewish people that surpasses most common opinions. I am unfamiliar with the Sup Forums climate of opinion on jews or Israel.

it was tested, but the results weren't disclosed.

Good, because that oath is going to be put to the test soon. The things being planned for this country that go above your head have to be stopped, and it hinges on people like you keeping their constitutions close to their hearts.

Lol. Sovereign and citizen at the same time....

Set us straight, then.

From our perspective they are the harbingers of the West's destruction. 9/11, the Lavon Affair, creating and instituting communism in Russia, instigating WW2, the banks, the media, control of our Congress, basically everything.

How are you faggots still responding to this obvious rp bait. For fucks sake.

Sage this slide thread

sorry this isn't the thread for that. I'm not really into conspiracy theories. I will tell you though.. that from my experience the Mormons and remnants of Pablo Escobar's cartel are far more suspect regarding 9/11 than jews. I'm not going to refute the official version of events, but I have to give my opinion.

LOL. K.

do you have an opinion on holocaust revisionism?

not really, no.

Have you heard anyone high up referring to normal civilians as the dead?

why do you think it is actively suppressed by some governments? can you think of another historical event that is illegal to question?

no I have not. the idea is preposterous.

As in spiritualy dead

Mormons? Care to explain that friendo? What would the Mormons stand to gain from 9/11?

yeah, talk about conspiracy theories

people died in the holocaust and the years surrounding...who knows who they were

who do you think taught those bignosed saudi muzzies everything they know about crippling empires?

pre jew timeline
-ancient egypt
-sphinx built
-pyramids built
-mummies well preserved
-deathmasks in tombs do not look negroid or ashkenazi

jew timeline
-turkish ashkenazis are genetically proven to have moved south and settle in the Nile delta
-late egyptian pyramids look very different
-mummies are imitated and poorly preserved but given extra gold leaf to cover up low quality workmanship
-hebrews leave pharacees egypt heading northeast towards the oasis ashkenazi genes came from and find an oasis (after many years which is bible talk for a long time)
-hebrews begin a military campaign against the inhabitants of Canann
-hebrews write books about labor in egypt, some interpert this as slavery
-hebrews write that they escaped a hostile egypt and were in no way an invasionary force sent to conquer the oasis of the Canannite Philistine Semite Ethnicities

-israel founded by 12 tribes considering themselves 12 ethnically unique branches of the same cousin marrying cult (this forms a hybrid swarm)
-torah is written and hebrew religion is codified
-pharacees (considered a powerful tribe of the twelve tribes, related to the pharaohs) establish banking in israel and name themselves ashkenazi at some point
-ethiopean hebrew semite tribe moves south, diaspora begins
-greece becomes multicultural democracy
-greek elite becomes very ashkenazi looking
-greek people become very ashkenazi looking
-greece is plagued by infighting and unprofitable wars
-greek tax skyrockets
-greek city states face economic collapse
-rome becomes multicultural republic
-roman elite becomes very ashkenazi looking
------------------------------

-a half roman, half ashkenazi hybrid rape baby named Jesus is taught both talmudic supremacist yiddish beliefs and zoroastrian idealistic beliefs
-jesus begins a monkey see, monkey do wave of prophecied (self fullfilling prophecy at its best?) messiah zeitgeist
-jesus states "gentiles are less than dogs" reflecting his beliefs on the Proto Indo European ethnicities living in northern europe at that time
-gentiles ignore or beg for the blessings of Jesus even as he verbally trespasses against their genetic heritage in a very supremacist way
-jesus criticizes the ashkenazis pharacees perfidy, usury and lethe publically
-jesus faces trial by israel for disruption and is handed over to romans to be executed for his deeds
-solomon consolidates hebrew wealth
-israel and judah divide as god demanded they never do
-hebrews become fully diaspora

-rome conquers most of europe
-christianity is formed by seemingly rebellious (controlled opposition?) forces from within the largest main diaspora tribes
-roman indigenous sabine ethnicity faces dwindling population
-rome begins unpopular provocateured wars, increased taxes to support growing beurocracy
-roundfaced persian ethnicity is subsumed by khazarian arabs spreading and dominating the muslim religion
-rome conquers england
-rome collapses
-roman catholic church submits to all moneyed interests
-holy land is muslimized, the newest coolest abrahamaic religion promoted by ashkenazi diaspora halfbreed messiah marytr extremists
-alexander rides with pharacees who still manage to rule egypt uncontested despite their failing crops and power base
-----------------------------

-khazaria founded after alexander dies suddenly
-pharacees that "surrendered" and joined alexander early in his campaign now rule the 19 Alexandrias he founded across asia minor "useful idiot #1 Alex"
-silk road trade route dominated by "beni israeli" tribal snipers and commandos
-berber diaspora tribe dominates trade in north africa
-sami diaspora tribe rapes reindeer and stigmatizes the label "laplander"
-black irish diaspora tribe presses gorilla warfare and infiltration tactics on local celtic gentiles while supplied on rivers by loose trade routes
-khazarian empire is disbanded, western infiltration seems the goal "go west young man, go west"

-sephardi, murrano, crypto, triad claw tribe moves far to spain, infiltrates royal bloodlines through various methods
-romani shock troops are bullied and shunned and manipulated west ahead of the slums that reject eGypto percieved mental inferiority
-ashkenazi slums, overbreeding and orphans swell the city populations across europe
-rape and bastard children become common problems in previously docile communities across europe

-new world is found publically
-diaspora tribes run the chinese dope trade, the south american sex slaves, the african slave trade
-yiddish talmudic ashkenazi laws and customs become far more common in "jewish" culture
than torah based hebrew beliefs
-the yiddish word jewish is now accepted and used as a self identification by the 12 tribes
-many orphans are called "redheaded bastard jews" and rejected by the jewish community due to their phenotypic physical apperance
-heuganots are driven out of france for their ethnic gentile appearence and reluctance to disband all indigenous custom or beliefs in exchange for catholic ashkenazi/sephardi dominated buttfucking cult of repression and denial
-------------------------------

-many other smaller indigenous gentile ethnioreligious and cultural groups are genocided effectively both before and after the heuganots...mostly by hostile waves of invasionary forces coupled by subversive invasionary traitors acting as sleeper cells.
-gentile ethnicities, religions, cultures that were genocided in europe have no museum. we will never know the benefits of their wisdom or their genetic immunological diversity.
-ashkenazi napoleon rapes and murders his way across europe until reaching his russian imperial cousins

-napoleon declares "all europe jewish" and declares the zionist court should become the official imperial court
-napoleon said too much and is deposed quickly and sent to obscurity
-bolshevik ashkenazis genocide gentiles in eastern europe
-murrano, crypto, triad claw, halfbreed, mischeling, genetic defect, rothschild blooded Hitler agent provocateurs western european gentiles into justifing thier own genocide through public proclamation of an ideology of inbred supremacism.
-phrenology, rocketry and biological warfare innovations developed by both sides of war are stigmatized and monopolized by zionist ashkenazi pharacees who profited greatly as usual
-israels reformation is normalized, all dissent or opposition is demonized

I mean, I know these are works of fiction, but I still want to hear this tale.

What's your opinion of the bohemian grove events that have been attended by quite a few of the US presidents? This is why I ask about people being referred to as the dead. It seems a bit strange to me that so many people in positions of power attend this ritualistic event.

>Alright, if you want to know a little more about me.. I ended the Iran/Iraq War in 1988

Aaaaaand this is bait.

i think you're being a little polemic by stating that it is illegal to question it.

the answer to your question though, is that World War II is still live.

There is still work being done and work to be done. It isn't an endless conflict but there is far more to World War II than anyone is told about. Most if it is related to the various Arches involved.

While there is an active conflict, certain work takes priority. Normalization is #1 on the Agenda. There is no #2. After all is said and done, revisionism will probably remain unpopular due to the natural order of things. People have been sick to death of the entire conflict and everything about it since before we ever invaded Germany.

it is illegal to question it in several countries in europe, as in you serve prison time.

It's illegal in 14 countries, dunce.

the answer is still no.

Please explain the Pablo/Mormon 9/11 thing. How were they involved? Why were they involved?

(3) Whosoever publicly or in a meeting approves of, denies or downplays an act committed under the rule of National Socialism of the kind indicated in section 6 (1) of the Code of International Criminal Law, in a manner capable of disturbing the public peace shall be liable to imprisonment not exceeding five years or a fine.

(4) Whosoever publicly or in a meeting disturbs the public peace in a manner that violates the dignity of the victims by approving of, glorifying, or justifying National Socialist rule of arbitrary force shall be liable to imprisonment not exceeding three years or a fine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial#Germany

When jesus made Adam and Eve, they were both white.

Why are there different races now days?

op is on acid.

move on.

George Bush Sr. literally invoked the New World Order in his speeches.