imgur.com/a/98MGV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bet it's gonna be spider trap

sauce?

thanks spiderboy for so many trap thread^^

xvideos.com/video31298043/teen_sissy_take_long_dildo_ball_deep

That ass, moaaar

looking for trap gf. will pay with gold. they must have a runescape account

I legitmately see more trannies on this site than Tumblr and Leddit combined. Whatever their plan was, they won. I don't even know how anyone can claim this site is anything but faggotry at this point.

We have to force this trapscum to demand their own board. Their threads here have to be destroyed. They have been identified as highly cancerous to Sup Forums.

- spam them with scat, gore, spiderman etc. this helps to get the image count up, even if they hide your posts;
- check dubs or trips;
- when they ask for sauce, just give them a guys name;
- quote as many posts in the thread as possible when spamming it with the above mentioned, this serves many purposes. It destroys any conversations they are having and forces them to view your vile pictures. It's also funny to see the thread get unmanageable for the fags, they 're usually easily trolled and start whining real quickly;
- sage the thread so it isn't bumped and announce you are sagebombing it.

If all of us do this regularly they will demand a board for themselves soon, or redirect them here:

newfapchan

Let them know they are lower than furries and bronies and that they are not accepted or wanted here. It's always the same with them: „Hurr Durr, you're probably gay yourself, you're in denial“. Quit projecting you worthless retards!

It's important to establish a board culture where it is normal and expected that trap threads will be spammed. They just don't get to enjoy as many pictures as other threads.

Useeee me

facebook. c0m/amy.cross.397

kik trappyfappy
sending nudes in return for hentai

That's just a dude. Not trap at all. The point of a trap is, that they entrap the dude by being convincingly feminine. What you posted was straight up gay.

That's a girl. How can you not tell?
Stop just saving any old shit from tumblr.

kys

Im literally addicted to sissies and traps now. would love a cute feminine sissy or trap gf. pic related

Sissy should be in gay threads. Same with twinks.

imgur.com/a/98MGV

fair enough.

205 checking in. One of you traps come be my girlfriend. Ocean view condo, decent job, just got a promotion. All you have to do is look pretty me, have sex with me and be a decent cook.

Meant 250.

Fucking autist. Desperate as fuck. Supreme gentleman Elliot

spidey is here

are you that desperate?

>LOGging in

you need to cum again^^