HOW MANY TIMES A DAY DO YOU BRUSH? I BRUSH TOO OFTEN AND RECEEDED MY GUUM

HOW MANY TIMES A DAY DO YOU BRUSH? I BRUSH TOO OFTEN AND RECEEDED MY GUUM.

I WANT TO REDUCE IT TO ONE TIME A DAY: BEFORE SLEEP AND DO LISTERINE 2X (OF COURSE I WILL FLOSS ALSO).

ANYONE JUST BRUSH 1X AND HAVE GOOD TEETH?

dentist says brush twice a day, mouthwashes are all pointless bs and floss every time you brush

I haven't brushed since 2015. Teeth still in pristine condition.
I don't eat anything sweet and I have a "thing" that I always do (my tounge constantly is "cleaning" my mouth inside)

Also dentist gets money when something goes wrong, all you do is damaging your teeth.

You should get proper diet, you don't have to that then.

The secret is flossing

FLOSSING IS WHAT RECEDED MY GUM LINES FAG,

Hard to believe. Just because you don't eat anything sweet, doesn't mean plaque can't build up, and when it does there's no way you can clean it with your tongue.

I'm either blessed by good genetics or eating right cuz I forget to brush my teeth almost every single day. Not a single cavity or gum problem my whole life. No braces or wisdom tooth pulls either.

Once a day in the morning for my entire adult life, about 30 years. Haven't had a cavity or filling in over 20 years even though I eat lots of chocolate. Go figure.

I brush my teeth about once a week. They're disintegrating. I think it's from the drugs tho

I'm in the same boat.
It seems like the entirety of dentistry is Jewish trickery.

I've stopped drinking pop, but I'm still unfortunately trying to figure out all the fucking shit that will mess with my teeth. I may just switch to drinking solely water and milk.

Fuck the Jews.

OR YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT.

don't eat sugar

brush occasionally so they don't look gross

I DON'T EAT SUGAR. MY DIET IS CLEAN AS FUCK. I ONLY EAT LEAN MEATS AND VEGGIES.

I DON'T GET CAVITIES, I JUST RECEEDED MY GUMS AND IT FUCKED MY TEETH UP.

MY FIRST JEW DENTIST SAID I HAVE TO BRUSH AT LEAST 3X A DAY AND HARD AND I DID MOST OF MY LIFE AND NOW MY TEETH ARE FUCKED.

Calm down larry. If your gums recede from flossing, you’re doing it too hard. So it more gently every day and they will come back. Worked for me.

yea don't brush HARD, they give you a soft bristled brush for a reason fgt

YOU FUCKING NIGGER FAT FUCK..I AM 6'8 AND 290 HOW THE FUCK CAN I GO GENTLE YOU POS JEW?

>AND NOW MY TEETH ARE FUCKED.
How so?
Mine are receding, but I don't really see any consequences of it, at least yet.

I've heard floss hasn't been super proven to actually do anything. Some dentists don't even recommend flossing. I got away with flossing maybe once every few weeks for probably a couple years, so I'm betting that it's the least important thing to do.

>they will come back. Worked for me.
Tell me more pls

IDK if I can call it on genes and sugar, but in my family we don't eat pretty much anything sweet and we barely clean our teeth. And yet everyone has pretty much perfect teeth

How receded were they? How long did it take for them to come back?

Brushing too often can destroy the enamel (i think its called) which is what protects the teeth from decaying.

I don't say this shit online and expect you fuckers to believe it. I'm the one who gets to enjoy it anyways.

I've only had like one cavity in my life -- following a time when I once didn't brush for a week and drank pop.

I have definitely gotten away with brushing about once per day for the past 4 or 5 years.

I've heard all that (((whitening))) shit can fuck with your teeth. I've always specifically gotten anti-cavity toothpaste and gone for some kind of ACT Restoring Anti-cavity fluoride mouth wash that I use about once a week