Ask a Satanist cult leader anything

Ask a Satanist cult leader anything

> stay the fuck out Christians

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satan
biblestudytools.com/1-corinthians/7-5.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you just stupid or are you searching for attention?

Show us on the Jesus where your priest touched you.

You look a little old to be a middle schooler

Hiii am christian

>Christians on b

K

U a power bottom, bby?

Hows does feel to keep beliving on fairy tails...also how does feel to be an adult and keep a child bad beheivor conduct...grow up ..look at me im satanist daddy and u cant change me..

Why is there so much white shirt in your hair? Also clearly, you've let yourself go, but did you realise you could be good looking if you made the effort? If you lost all the fat (and I mean all of it) and sorted your awful fucking hair out, you could totally wife a hottie. Obviously it goes without saying that you have to drop all this childish Satan worship bollocks.

You ever heard of head and shoulders or selsun blue? Looks way too warm there for that much snow in your hair.

But.. but you ARE Christian yourself, you just root for the other guy in that same mythology.

pic unrelated

my name is christopher, am I allowed in this thread?

>grow up

Yes but you must go by Topher.

i thought the masons and Illuminati were the satanists?

this is somewhat right on but not strong enough.

there really is no "satan" in the bible. satan is derived from "shaytan" who was a "deceiver" and then there are parts in the bible where this entity is attributed to being "satan".

the idea though is that it takes accepting the bullshit bible to care about satan or the devil. it's like worshiping the joker because he was made up to be batman's nemesis.

How does it feel to be a complete retard and then offyourself for a cause that doesn’t exist?

Never fuck with a Satanist

Satanism is fucking stupid. You share the same exact mythology with Christians. You just swapped Christ for Satan. What's the fucking point? There are far cooler mythologies like Norce for example or left-hand path in Hinduism (Vamachara). Gosh, even Thelema is better than Satanism.

Why are you a Jew?

sikh dandruff there tuff guy

Jesus Christ Homecoming is soon. be gone!

It's 2018 and people still believe in magic

Satan here, why all these fuckers worship me?

>there really is no "satan" in the bible
>well there is but his name is a word that has a meaning so its totally not the same thing at all

What affected you more:

A.) Not enough hugs from dad.
B.) Too many close hugs from stepdad.

Are you related to the "Bobby, did you just make a joke?" guy from The Waterboy?

>Believes in bible
>Doesn't accept Jebus

u aren't going to make it very well, i happen to know satanists are certain to fail...you aren't as clever as you think the in list of things they are above satanic practice, there is nothing worth offering from whatever you associate with your so called pretend lifestyle.

Especialy while they are smelling their arm pits.

I didn't stay out. Whatcha gonna do about it big fella?

I don't get satanists. Satan is a known liar and deceiver, he hates mankind. His religion accepts all people but have you ever stopped to think why he would do that? He just wants to drag as many people as he can with him to hell.

Dodges the question the like massive faggot op is

If that is a Satanist, I have nothing to worry about rofl

Argue that with the bible it states otherwise.

Do you have dandruff control shampoo, because you really need it.

Rofl in 2k18 kek

Itt faggot makes a fool of himself

My bible can't talk. Can yours? Can you tell us about the talking bible?

kek is 14 years old this year :3

And wrong

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satan

biblestudytools.com/1-corinthians/7-5.html

>Ask a greasy Satanist cult leader anything

I aint clicking that shit.

>Never fuck with a Satanist
Don't worry, nobody ever does.

Yeah, if following Jesus leads you to heaven, does that mean following Satan leads you to hell?
Or is it that "Satan" in your cult is a different character from the Christian "Satan"?