Is the world really flat, guys?

Is the world really flat, guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

startrek.com/database_article/terrasphere-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

Are you really that stupid or did you hit your head when you were born?

No

If Columbus was wrong I'd drive straight off the edge.

Yes, obviously. Why wouldn't every space agency and physicist on earth lie to us and say it was round if they weren't covering something up?

No, the flat Earth movement is pure anti-Christian propaganda

>every space agency and physicist on earth
if it was true , most likely very few know of the secret , remember it's still only few people that went out there
and do you really believe that physics will help or give proof ? physics and science have always been based on experiences but now ? we have a bunch of delusional theoretical physicists like mr zombie steven hawkings lel
and finally have you seen it yourself ? remember truth and lies were mixed together since the dawn of humanity

Yes. And to hide it from the rest of us the Illumunati put the flat Earth map on the UN flag.
And all of science is wrong. And YT is a credible source.

startrek.com/database_article/terrasphere-8
If you know enough about physics it actually makes a lot of sense how the universe works, but if this is a simulation in 4 dimensions, what's the difference?

no but your boyfriend is

buy a telescope, do some basic measurements and geometry, see how flat earth does not allow for the movement of the sun, moon, stars, see how round earth does explain it, stop being moron

you don't need even basic physics to do this

entire universe is flat

why are we the only flat planet in the known universe?

well seems like there is no hope for you my friend
oh and by the way , i'm not saying the earth is flat but there is no proof that is a ball either

If it was flat the sun would never go below the horizon. It'd just get smaller and smaller as it went to the other side of the planet. There. Dilemma solved

ignoring all of the proof, i believe you're right to say there is no proof

Why would the soviet union have helped the US perpetuate the ball earth lie?
Also what is anyone's reason for lying about this?

Because Jews

They actually believe the flat earth is prove of god lol.

Keep dabbing on the haters user

this is a waste of time but whatever
i've looked at all the so called proofs out there , both for flat and the ball earth , and i can assure that either that proof is bullshit or it can't be confirmed or it works for both models
i repeat , i may not be sure it's certaintly flat but i'm sure as fuck there is something wrong with the globe model starting with the magical gravity

>magical gravity
Are you mentally challenged? Retarded? Were you dropped from a great height as a child? I hadn't read anything so autistic in a while. Gratz

>magical gravity

i'm amazed by simple shit too. you should look up "condensation", it will fucking floor you with how radical and unchristian it is.

Kek'ed at this. Well said user
He'd probably get a nose bleed just trying to conceive of centripetal forces

Just wondering, how did flat earth change your life, my flat earth mates? Was it even worth to know the earth is flat? Face it pepole, it changes absolutely nothing. I've been watching videos of: Jeranism, Eric Dubay, Flat Earth Asshole and many more and my life's still the same except now everyone around me thinks I'm crazy. No one can give a final solution, final proof. Science always has an explanaition. Fuck it, I'm out of this gay flat earth till the rest of the world believes it.

You're really mentally retarded

Also go to any shipping port with binoculars.

Trips of truth

I love those pics.

Now let's look at the flight times from country to country

This meme grew legs.

Except Russia hated Jews. The second holocaust didn't happen because Stalin had a stroke.