Duluth woman dies of infection as a result of sex toy that broke off inside her

Duluth woman dies of infection as a result of sex toy that broke off inside her

Neat

pics or it didnt happen.

Nice, one woman less.

>sex toy
Like, LEGOs or some shit?

Did they get it out or just leave it in her? If so, will an archaeologist who digs her up one day wonder what it is?

IVE MET GOD!

Dubs confirmed

Good... Good... I approve of this.

Glad she died?

> I knew a lady who came from Duluth. She got bit by a toy with a rabid tooth

She should have been fucking someone with a real dick. Women withholding sex - being stingy with their pussy - is a cancer to society.

She looked like a lesbian.

Kek

My previous statement still stands.

Who gets her pussy now?

No one. But no one was getting it when she was killing herself in her selfish act.

If you have the talent to be a doctor, but you chose to do something of less value to society, society is worse off. You are holding back the benefit society (and you) could receive because you're an asshole.

Maybe it can still be used...

i guess you could say

she got fucked

I'd have volunteered to fuck her. You know, just to help keep her alive.

That's the spirit. The rule applies to man as well. If you are available and a horny girl wants to suck your cock and sallow your balls dry, it would it wrong to withhold that which is a benefit to both of you.

Was she horny though?

I don't know about the girl referenced in the OP. She could have been a cam whore. Her motivations are irrelevant to the result.

In my previous post about "a horny girl want to suck your cock", her being horny is an adjective as in "a horny girl", and, therefore, we assume that she is indeed horny.

"Woman"

Hmm??