Nigger literacy test from the 50-60s. If you failed this test, you couldn't vote. Let's see what Sup Forums thinks...

nigger literacy test from the 50-60s. If you failed this test, you couldn't vote. Let's see what Sup Forums thinks? It seems to be designed to fail them, no?

Fug, i iz no edjamakated

bump

>draw a line around

means circle I guess.

>Circle the first, first letter

Questions 5,6,10
Wtf

>"first, first number"
>using the word "number" as a synonym for "digit" while also using its exact meaning in the same sentence.

Whoever made that test is a fucking retard.

> first word beginning with "L"

"Sorry nigger, we didn't mean the first L word in the question; we meant the first L word in the dictionary."

That is a retarded libtard lie perpetuated since the 1960's.

explain. This test was never used?

Get. But a disappointing get.

Holy shit, there's a second and third page.

>question 6
Nigger please leave.

That was not the image I wanted to post.

>Write right from the left to the right as you see it spelled here.

Haha sheeeeit

I don't think 29 and 30 are even sentences.

Wtf is "Draw five circles that one common inter-locking part" asking for?

>>Write right from the left to the right as you see it spelled here.
right
right?

This is a science or general test, to see if you can follow instructions, usually the last question is to read the whole test and not do it at all

>>>Write right from the left to the right as you see it spelled here.

Are they asking for

> thgir

Or

> right from the left to the right as you see it spelled here.

see

It's no worse than the tests they give to children nowadays. Utter trash, poorly worded, misleading, and full of trick questions.

So science is complete and utter bullshit?

That's why it was considered racist. Because it's too tricky for most uneducated people.
Personally I'd like to see a simple test to show sound of mind when voting like.. "who is the current president, what year is it, etc" like 4-6 questions to test to see if you even know your ass from the hole in the ground. I hate that retards get a vote when I pay more taxes but get the same representation as people 1 step above retarded monkey

#20. Lol

They come in different forms but generally follow the same format, whether or not this is re-purposed for actual legitimate use is another story

Nah My old science teacher just gave it to the class for the induction back in HS

This. Those people are so easily manipulated to.

too lazy to check, but it's probably labrador, so an R anyway

> Not understanding "first, first"

what is then einstein?

>In 1866 the Civil Rights Act allowed black people to vote and be members of Congress
>First black Congressman elected 1870
>Democrats were upset about this and began systematic racism to prevent blacks from entering Congress again
>By 1896 there were no more black people in Congress
>In 1965 Congress was pure white, and had been for 70 years
>People born 100 years ago, and in Congress 60 years ago, and now dead, recognized the racism of their ancestors and passed a law banning these tests in 1965
>Despite these people ALL being white, they majority voted to remove racist tests and give power to black people
>Now 55 years later a bunch of millennials are being called racist because their great great great grandparents were racist and their grandparents fought hard to fix that

This is the problem with liberal logic and the race card. No matter what you do, you're always a criminal because you were born white.

cocaine

Where the fuck is Q13?

Circle the first appearence of first letter of alphabet, fucking dense retards

here

Honestly I’m disgusted with how we treated blacks
The right for blacks to vote was a fucking scam, I mean they make the test literally fucking impossible to pass for a black man, but the white people will always say “they were allowed to vote hurrrrrr”

Fuck the pigskins and fuck America for treating us African Americans like we were fucking animals

Checked and I can't even Q13 - its like that autismo house thing.

You don't get to say we, this didnt happen to you.

>they make the test literally fucking impossible to pass for a black man

I'm pretty sure most people could pass that test.

seems normal...so far.

keep going

Shouldn't they be using a semicolon for the first comma?(#22)
Example:The premise of this whole thing is; If I'm stupid,The Louisiana Literacy Test is racist?

Seems like any bias would come from the marking.

LIKE SERIOUSLY THIS STATE HAS A HUGE RECORD OF RACIST BS... this lill test is such a meaningless part.

personally maybe if EVERYONE had to take this test... trump wouldn't be president.

Isnt that the racist part anyway? that only black people had to take the test... like there couldn't be stupid white people?

You got 15 and 22 wrong.

also am i the only one that could hear this whole test in a hillbilly voice?

>Wtf is "Draw five circles that one common inter-locking part" asking for?

It's what happens when illiterate southerners try to design a literacy test.

Bahaha so i did... Still I might be wrong but its not like the question has no right answer.

Also can we talk about how sad it is that, even if they passed this test it's a two party system?

you can't vote now, one wrong is a fail.

Yeah that's some BS...
just the, the part would catch most people.

Answer to all of the questions.....

>How we treated blacks
>African American like me
Being consistent while trolling is hard

what issues do you have with 5 and 6 and 10?

5) circle the first "a" in this sentence
6) draw two separate circles, then draw a third circle inside one of the circles.
10) In the first circle below write the last letter of the word "last"

we really should look at bringing these tests back

The first, first letter of the alphabet in this line.
That being the first letter of the alphabet, which is A just so your dumbass knows, in the line.

ALPHABET has 2 a's. The first first letter of the alphabet would be the first A in Alphabet.

Dumbass

op, whats the sauce Sup Forumsro?

google reading-test-given-to-black-louisiana-voters-in-1964-2014-11

What the hell, this is like the bastard child of some sort of subjective psychology test and a discrete math puzzle.

They aren't even fucking consistent with some of this stuff. Using terms like "number" and following them with "line" as if we're in the mathematics namespace, and varying the scope of the puzzle of each sentence.

Just look at 1 for instance, is it defined that "1." is "part of the sentence?"

It's doable, but all of these questions just seem deceptive.

but you just failed. #6 should look like