Whats the fastest, least painful, OTC way to kill yourself?

whats the fastest, least painful, OTC way to kill yourself?

Breath some helium, like trhough some mask.
But there's so many drug reasons to live ;)

shotgun to the mouth, I speak from experience

>shotgun to the mouth
>instakill
there are many reasons NOT to kill yourself
but it's your choice tough

like this user says the most comfy way however is feelium

Before you go, do something good for someone else.
Get up, turn off the computer/phone/whatever you are using right now. Go out the door, get outside.

I was going to top myself, chickened out like a fag, just went for a walk instead, saw someone who needed help carrying boxes to their car, so helped them. Continued walking, helping here and there until it got dark. Random guy I helped with some simple shit insisted that I come in for a beer, saw he was in a worse shithole than me, got talking. Found other help for him, and in doing so found help for myself: a new purpose for my life.

Hit up ur dealer for some dick

oh shit i didnt know you could just order helium from amazon, thanks
nigga if i had a gun i wouldnt have made this thread

Amzn helium has 10% O2 to prevent it from being used that way.

where do i get the good shit?

Why kill yourself when you can have cake instead?

i dont like cake

Damn, that sucks.
Well in that case, have you considered falling? Gravity can do wonders. Try to nosedive so your force goes on your head.

sounds shitty, plus, someone will have to clean me up, that sucks

That's bad, yeah.

Unfortunately you don't have a lot of options that don't require neither time and suffering nor mess and trauma to the people that find you.

Hug an oncoming train for speed.
Hang yourself in a basement for stealth.
Gun for both but you don't have that.

a big ol public suicide is gay as fuck, i wouldnt do that. durr look at me everyone deal with it im dead now. rather die alone in my room. hanging myself would take forever in realtime

Yeah.
I don't know man. You don't have that many options for quick, easy, cheap, AND private.

You can only really have one. Most of them require time and suffering. You're gonna either have to give up or make a sacrifice in your final moment.

Wrap yourself it duct tape first then jump. Duh
Also why do you care? You won't be around

Get a portable charcoal grill. Light it outside, once the coals are going bring it inside and place on something non-flammable like a pot of water over a cookie sheet in your tub. Close bathroom door and play vidya on your phone until you pass out asleep from CO poisoning. Painless, cheap, and easy. No mess.

i didnt say it had to be cheap, but sure, under 500 would be nice

Quick, easy, and private?
Just look up poisoning shit and poison yourself then.